Pathways to Submission: Sally - Cover

Pathways to Submission: Sally

Copyright© 2023 by Rachael Jane

Chapter 16

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 16 - Sally is a young woman looking for a new job. A chance meeting on a crowded bus introduces her to Penelope, a professional dominatrix. Penelope needs an assistant, and although Sally is naturally submissive and not ideal what Penelope wants, she asks Sally to call her. Sally is soon in Penelope's thrall.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   DomSub   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Interracial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys  

“Will Christy be at your flat when you get there?” asks Mistress.

“No, Mistress. She’s at work today and she won’t be home until this evening.”

“Then I need to swap those combination locks for the other ones. The leather is still new, and it may cause sores until it wears a bit. Going for a prolonged period without being near someone able to free you is a risk you shouldn’t take until the harness moulds to your body, and you are more familiar with wearing it. Remove your blouse.”

I obey, understanding her concern even though I was prepared to take the risk. She swaps the locks and hands me the key.

Satisfied I’m decent enough to be seen in public, I leave the workshop and catch the bus home. At this time of day there aren’t many passengers on the bus. I find a seat near the back where my leather cuffs and collar aren’t likely to attract attention should they peek out from under my scarf and blouse. The bus is four stops away from my stop when the vibrator in my cunt gives me a thirty second warning. I can’t risk being seen having an orgasm on the bus, so I disembark at the next stop. I’ve about fifteen seconds left before the main vibration starts. I duck into a short alley and move behind a rubbish skip. It isn’t an ideal location, but it affords me some privacy.

Seconds later I’m reduced to quivering jelly as waves of pleasure ripple though my lower body. The shame of being like this in public is overridden by the sheer delight of the sensations the vibrator delivers. The vibration only lasts a short while, so my determination not to come in a public place means I succeed in preventing myself from surrendering to an orgasm. Afterwards I take a few moments to recover before continuing my journey home.

I’m near enough to home to walk the rest of the way. It’s the first time I’ve walked any distance wearing my harness and the leather imposes some restrictions on my movement. The stiff collar and wide waist belt mean I must keep a very upright posture. I also discover that I need to take smaller steps than usual to avoid the piece between my legs from chaffing my inner thighs.

As soon as I’m home, I strip off my clothes and admire myself wearing the harness in the mirror. Just seeing myself like this gets me aroused. A few tweaks on my nipples has me in the mood for some serious sex. With Domina still at work and the vibrator beyond my control, there’s nothing I can do to satisfy my urges unless I use the padlock key to free myself of the harness. Which is very tempting, but also it feels like I would be cheating.

I go to the bathroom to pee. It’s the first time I’ve done this wearing the harness and it takes some practise to get into the right position. The harness severely restricts my ability to bend, so I must adopt a different position to usual. I manage to get most of my pee down the toilet, but some still ends up on the floor. Perhaps squatting over a chamber pot might be a better option.

I busy myself with preparing an evening meal. It’s nothing special, but the option of getting dressed and going for a takeaway meal doesn’t appeal. Domina will probably stop off on her way home and have something to eat at one of the many fast food outlets on her route home. She rarely cooks at home and, other than breakfast, we haven’t discussed me cooking meals for her. It would be impractical for me to cook an evening meal for her since she rarely knows what time she will finish work.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.