Pathways to Submission: Sally - Cover

Pathways to Submission: Sally

Copyright© 2023 by Rachael Jane

Chapter 15

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 15 - Sally is a young woman looking for a new job. A chance meeting on a crowded bus introduces her to Penelope, a professional dominatrix. Penelope needs an assistant, and although Sally is naturally submissive and not ideal what Penelope wants, she asks Sally to call her. Sally is soon in Penelope's thrall.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   DomSub   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Interracial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys  

The nipple clamps are painful until a numbness takes over. As soon as the pain subsides I jiggle my tits to see how secure the clamps are on my nipples. I can’t shake them off, which I presume is the intention.

“Your role this afternoon is to be a ‘cock-tease’, as you like to call it,” says Mistress. “But you aren’t to touch D at any time, no matter how much he pleads for you to do so. He’ll be restrained on the A-frame, so he won’t be able to take the initiative. Do you think you can manage that?”

“Yes, Mistress,” I say with a confidence that is almost entirely fake. One of my former boyfriends accused me of being a cock-tease, but that was when we were both sixteen years old. However, Georgia was an expert cock-tease when we were at school, so I’m not entirely clueless.

The session with D is booked for two hours. I’ve no idea what is regarded as a standard session length, but two hours seems a long time. He arrives on time and Mistress has him change into a black leather slave outfit, complete with cuffs. His cock is sheathed in a curved rubber tube which is held in place by a circular steel ring fixed at the base of his cock, and behind his balls. The tube is large enough to allow him a small erection, but there is no way he can fuck anyone while his cock is forced downwards by the tube.

The first few minutes can only be described as a mood setting scene. My role is simply to stand facing D in my harness, and pretend that I’m struggling to free my restrained arms from the waist belt. The scene ends when Mistress fastens D’s wrists and ankles to the A-frame. His cock has swollen to fill the rubber tube and it is futilely straining against the rubber. Both D and I are aroused, although I’m careful not to give any sign of my heightened state. Mistress said that I must be in total control of my body’s urges. That’s a lot easier said than done.

Mistress begins to berate our helpless captive. It’s all play-acting, of course, but Mistress is really believable with her insults and threats. My role is to simply hand Mistress whatever implement she wants at the time. D is in ecstasy by the time Mistress has finished. I’m almost caught unawares when Mistress tells D that he’s to watch me while I tease his worthless cock. She walks over to me and unclips my arms from my waist belt.

This is my moment to prove myself to Mistress. Failure now would mean my budding career would likely be over before it has really started. My role for the next ten minutes is to keep his cock hard by parading my body before his eyes. No touching him. No speaking to him. And no using props.

Using my observations of Georgia at school, I begin what I hope is a seductive dance. I drift close to him and play with my tits. He seems to like that, so I jiggle the chain linking the nipple clamps. He really likes that, so I build it into my dance routine. During the course of my dance, I give him close up views of my tits, my arse and my cunt, or at least, the section of the harness imprisoning my arse and cunt. His breathing becomes irregular, and I suddenly realise that he’s about to come.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.