Pathways to Submission: Sally - Cover

Pathways to Submission: Sally

Copyright© 2023 by Rachael Jane

Chapter 14

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 14 - Sally is a young woman looking for a new job. A chance meeting on a crowded bus introduces her to Penelope, a professional dominatrix. Penelope needs an assistant, and although Sally is naturally submissive and not ideal what Penelope wants, she asks Sally to call her. Sally is soon in Penelope's thrall.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   DomSub   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Interracial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys  

“You will keep the harness on until after our afternoon session. I want you to get used to wearing your harness for many hours at a time.”

“Yes, Mistress. What about the vibrator?”

“I’ve programmed it so that it will operate at random intervals. You will feel a two second vibration which will signal that a longer vibration is to follow thirty seconds later. That will give you time to prepare should you be busy doing something, or if you are in a public place. The duration of the main vibration will vary in length. I will switch it off while we are with a client, and it’s programmed to switch itself off for eight hours at night.”

“Does that mean I must wear the vibrator all the time, Mistress?”

“Not all the time. We need to work out a routine. Remember that while you are wearing your harness, it will be your only opportunity to have an orgasm. The batteries will need recharging every couple of days, and we need to see how well you can cope with it in your cunt. While it is supposed to work even if you are menstruating, I think we will remove it during your periods. When are you next due?”

“My period should start this weekend, Mistress. Am I allowed to have an orgasm without asking permission?”

“If I’m with you, or nearby, then you must ask for permission, but otherwise you can choose whether to give in to your slutty desires. But you must keep a record of how many orgasms you have as I think we need to put a weekly limit on those.”

“Yes, Mistress. Thank you.”

“Don’t thank me until you experience the effects of the vibrator. And tell me if it becomes a problem. The harness and vibrator are intended to make you compliant to my wishes through the reward of sexual pleasure. They aren’t there to torture or punish you. Understand?”

“Yes, Mistress. I appreciate your consideration.”

My next task is to clean the small bathroom in the back annex. The toilet, basin and shower don’t look as though they’ve been cleaned in ages, so cleaning them may take me a while. My first experience of the vibrator occurs about forty minutes later. I stop work when I feel the initial pulse of the vibrator and scurry into the dungeon. Mistress is in there, preparing some of the equipment for this afternoon’s session with D. She notices my arrival and probably guesses the reason for my haste.

I don’t have time to say anything before the most wonderful sensation in my lower body reduces me to a whimpering slut. My hands promptly dive between my legs, although the leather of the harness is too thick for my hands to have any effect. I do my best to hold back an orgasm simply to show Mistress that I have some control over my body. It’s a losing battle.

“Please may I come, Mistress?” I plead less than a minute later.

“You may,” says Mistress after making me wait a few agonising seconds. “But it will be your only one this morning.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.