Pathways to Submission: Sally - Cover

Pathways to Submission: Sally

Copyright© 2023 by Rachael Jane

Chapter 13

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 13 - Sally is a young woman looking for a new job. A chance meeting on a crowded bus introduces her to Penelope, a professional dominatrix. Penelope needs an assistant, and although Sally is naturally submissive and not ideal what Penelope wants, she asks Sally to call her. Sally is soon in Penelope's thrall.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   DomSub   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Interracial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys  

My hope of being able to bring myself to an orgasm when I’m in bed are dashed when Domina uses the shackles to cuff my wrists to the headboard of my bed. I almost weep in frustration at still being denied an orgasm. I’ve lost track of the number of times I’ve nearly reached a peak, only to be denied or refused the ability to tip myself over the edge into blissful satisfaction.

What is to become our regular morning routine begins the next morning. Domina gets first use of the bathroom. She then frees me from my shackles and supervises me while I use the toilet and take a shower. I’m not allowed to touch myself in any way that might arouse me. As soon as I’m dry, we enjoy a morning kiss before I’m allowed to get dressed. Then she locks my wrists and ankles in the shackles and I’m expected to make breakfast for the two of us with limited use of my arms and legs.

“I think your Mistress intends to make you wear that leather harness all day,” Domina says with an almost girlish delight. “Can you bring it home when you finish work?”

“I don’t know if Mistress will let me, Domina. But I can ask.”

I’m unsure about my own feelings on the subject. I like wearing the harness, but it prevents me from achieving an orgasm.

I’m released from my shackles in time for me to leave for work. What makes me nearly miss my bus is the prolonged farewell kiss that Domina requires. I never previously realised her attraction towards me. She lets me leave with a playful swat on my arse. As usual the bus is crowded and I’m forced to stand. Memories of meeting Mistress while standing on this bus do strange things to my insides.

Mistress has given me a key to the workshop. She’s not here, so I switch off the alarm and turn on the lights. I’m finally alone without restraints, and I can’t resist going into the back room and pushing my hands down my panties. I’m so horny that it only takes me a minute before I bring myself to an orgasm. It feels so delightful that I contemplate repeating the exercise. But my sense of duty takes control and I straighten my clothes.

Mistress didn’t tell me what time she would be arriving, so I’m unsure what I should do first. I decide to start in the dungeon, since that will be needed this afternoon. I clean the equipment before sweeping and washing the floor. By late morning I’ve moved into the office. I leave her desk alone, not daring to touch anything that Mistress might consider private. There are a couple of photographs of her on the desk in the company of two other women. If I had to guess, I’d say they were her mother and sister. One of them must be several years old as Mistress is wearing a school uniform. I recognise the uniform as belonging to one of the more expensive private schools in a neighbouring city. I’ve nearly finished cleaning the office when Mistress arrives. She has a large cardboard box with her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.