Pathways to Submission: Sally - Cover

Pathways to Submission: Sally

Copyright© 2023 by Rachael Jane

Chapter 12

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12 - Sally is a young woman looking for a new job. A chance meeting on a crowded bus introduces her to Penelope, a professional dominatrix. Penelope needs an assistant, and although Sally is naturally submissive and not ideal what Penelope wants, she asks Sally to call her. Sally is soon in Penelope's thrall.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   DomSub   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Interracial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys  

“Do you need to work today?” asks Domina while she unlocks me from my leather harness.

“No, but Mistress said she would call me sometime today.”

Suddenly my arse stings from a hard slap across my buttocks.

“Don’t forget your manners, Slave. You must say Domina when you speak to me.”

“I’m sorry, Domina. I’ll try not to forget in future.”

As soon as I’m free of the harness, I make a dash for the toilet. I’m bursting to pee, and it’s a miracle I didn’t have an accident. Suddenly I realise that Domina is standing in the doorway watching me. I’m about to complain about needing privacy, but the words die in my mouth when I realise that she is playing with her tits. Does the sight of me like this arouse her? I don’t find sitting on the toilet very sexy, even if I am naked, but she obviously does.

I take a shower under Domina’s watchful eye, and then dry myself. She’s blocking the doorway, so I’m unsure what I should do next.

“I’ve always thought you were a sexy little thing under all that prim and proper exterior,” says Domina. “I’m so glad that you have come out of your shell. Now get dressed and we’ll have breakfast and discuss our new living arrangement.”

At first I’m really nervous about discussing the subject, but the opportunity to talk openly about my slutty sexual perversions with a friend feels like a huge weight has been lifted from my shoulders. Domina doesn’t criticise or demean me, and instead suggests ways in which we can help each other satisfy our own sexual needs. Her proposed changes to our relationship are only a natural extension of what occurred last night. Mentally, I have already accepted her as Domina rather than Christy, and that my needs will always be secondary to hers. The whole arrangement fits in nicely with my submissive nature.

We both realise that any arrangement we agree between ourselves will need my Mistress’s approval. When Mistress phones me later, I explain why I brought the leather harness home, and how my flatmate discovered me wearing it. I don’t go into too many details over the phone, and I simply suggest that the three of us meet at some time. Mistress agrees to come to our flat this evening.

When Mistress arrives, I’m surprised that Domina is the more nervous of the two of us. Is she afraid that Mistress will make difficult demands on our proposed living arrangement.

“I have no problem with how Sally spends her time when she isn’t at work,” says Mistress to Domina. “My conditions to your proposal are as follows. I expect Sally to be punctual for work and in a fit state to carry out her duties at the agreed times. She will be wearing the leather harness while we are with clients, and I don’t want to see bruises or welts on any exposed parts of her body. No tattoos or body ornaments without my prior permission. I won’t accept you putting restrictions on what Sally may do while she is at work. At work she is mine.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.