Pathways to Submission: Sally - Cover

Pathways to Submission: Sally

Copyright© 2023 by Rachael Jane

Chapter 10

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Sally is a young woman looking for a new job. A chance meeting on a crowded bus introduces her to Penelope, a professional dominatrix. Penelope needs an assistant, and although Sally is naturally submissive and not ideal what Penelope wants, she asks Sally to call her. Sally is soon in Penelope's thrall.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   DomSub   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Interracial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys  

Pathways to Submission: Sally’s Surrender Chapter 10

Mistress doesn’t make any response to B’s observations about me. Instead Mistress runs through a set of commands for B to adopt different positions. She does so quickly and any mistakes are subjected to a light swat from Mistress’s crop on whatever part of B’s body is accessible at the time.

I’m left standing to one side watching and pondering B’s comment about putting rings through my nipples. I’m not adverse to the idea, but I’ve no idea how to go about doing it. Again I’ve been referred to as Mistress’s slave, and I’m beginning to warm to the idea.

A short while later, Mistress and B finish their routine and I’m instructed to leave them. Mistress unclips my cuffs from my belt, but leaves me to remove the harness by myself. I go into the office and pick up the key. Removing my cuffs is easy, and I manage to release the lock at the back of my collar. But reaching the locks on the waist straps is much harder. I’m mindful of the time it is taking me, and I don’t want to take too long before departing. Mistress’s client expects me to leave, and I must do so without undue delay. I decide to leave the belt fastened around my waist and complete its removal at home. I put on my regular clothes. The collar and vertical straps are hidden inside my coat, as are the bulges from the waist belt. I scribble a quick note to Mistress in case she wonders where the harness has gone, and I leave the note on her desk. I put the cuffs, locks and key into my bag and quietly depart from the workshop.

Sitting on the busy bus in a bondage harness, even though hidden, is one of the most daring things I’ve ever done. I do my best not to attract attention, but wearing a coat on such a warm evening is making me stand out. I’d only brought my coat in case the forecast rain actually materialised, which it hasn’t done. I survive the bus journey with only a few odd looks in my direction. Nevertheless I’m glad when I reach Christy’s and my flat. Fortunately Christy is away and won’t be back for another week. Although we’ve flatted together since leaving high school, I wouldn’t feel comfortable asking her to help release me from my harness.

Tackling removal of the harness is my first priority since I need to pee. The strap across my cunt makes it impossible for me to relieve myself without making a terrible mess. I go to my bedroom so I can use the full length mirror in my wardrobe to see what I’m doing. The lower two locks aren’t too difficult to remove, but the upper lock is in an awkward location for my arms to reach behind my back.

Then I mentally slap myself for being so stupid. With the lower straps unfastened, I can slide the waist belt down far enough to reach the lock. I’m finally free of the harness and I make a dash for the toilet. Rather than get dressed again, I simply put on my dressing gown and watch television.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.