Penis Butter - Cover

Penis Butter

by Mat Twassel

Copyright© 2023 by Mat Twassel

Romantic Sex Story: On her twenty-fifth birthday Jamie celebrates her love for Peter. Illustrated.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Consensual   Fiction   Illustrated   .

Jamie told Peter what she really wanted was a quiet evening at home to celebrate her twenty-fifth birthday.

“But this is such a special day,” Peter objected. “Shouldn’t we...?

“It is a special day, and not just because it’s my birthday, but because it’s the day we really met each other.”

penis-butter-1.jpg

“Oh yes,” Peter remembered. “At your sweet sixteen party. I gave you the locket.”

penis-butter-2.jpg

Jamie smiled. “It’s the best birthday present I ever got. You were so thoughtful. Where did you get that picture of my...?”

Peter blushed. “Don’t you remember? It was second grade. You had just moved to town, and we had a show and tell, and you brought in...”

“Now I remember. You had a camera. That was your show and tell thing.”

“Yes, but everyone was so interested in your kitty. They all needed to pet her.”

“That’s right,” Jamie remembered. “And you never got a chance to show your camera.”

“But I did take a few pictures,” Peter said.

“I didn’t know. How come you didn’t tell me?”

“I was too shy,” Peter admitted. “But when I saw that old locket in my attic, I knew that picture would fit perfectly.”

“We should do a reenactment,” Jamie suggested.

penis-butter-3.jpg

“But didn’t your...?”

“She did,” Jamie said, a trace of sniffle to her voice. “I loved my little Pussykins so much. I miss her so much. But I don’t mean we should reenact the show and tell, though that could be fun. I mean my sixteenth birthday party where you gave me the locket. Where we first ... We should wear what we were wearing then.”

penis-butter-4.jpg

“I’m not sure you’d fit into that little dress,” Peter said.

“Actually I almost would,” Jamie said. “I’m not all that much bigger than I was then. Except in the boob department.”

Peter laughed.

Jamie said, “Even so, I can’t believe my mom let me wear that dress.”

“It was beautiful. You were beautiful in it.”

“You’re so sweet. So I’ll wear just the locket. How does that sound?”

“That sounds great,” Peter said.

“But you have to be equally dressed—or should I say undressed? I happen to know you still have that peanut butter tie.”

“I thought that got donated to Goodwill years ago. I remember putting it in the bag.”

“Ha, ha, I rescued it,” Jamie said. “That tie is a keeper.”

She fetched the tie from her underwear drawer. “Ta da!”

“You know the kids at school teased me about that tie,” Peter said.

“No. It’s a beautiful tie. I love the color. I remember you said it reminded you of your favorite food. Peanut butter.”

“Yeah, but somehow some of the guys found out about that, and they called it my penis butter tie.”

“Ha!” Jamie chortled. “That’s sort of funny. But you know, I seriously love your penis butter.”

She looped the tie about Peter’s neck. “You’ll have to do the knot.”

Peter fastened the tie. “I’m better at it now than I was then.”

penis-butter-5.jpg

“Penis butter,” Jamie said, and she grinned. “And my locket. How appropriate. You know my kitty liked peanut butter. Not good for her, though. I’m not sure about penis butter.”

penis-butter-6.jpg

“Hey, you know what? I have an idea for a birthday present for you. What if we got a...?”

“Oh, darling, you’re so sweet. But I don’t think it would be a good idea right now.”

“No? I’m sorry. I should have thought before suggesting that.”

“No, it’s a wonderful suggestion. And I love the idea. And I think when the time is right, like maybe in a few years, but the thing is, we’re going to have something even more special than a new kitty.”

“We are? I mean, we are! Oh my goodness, Jamie. That’s so wonderful! Let’s celebrate! Um, would it be okay to...?”

“It would. It definitely fucking would.”

penis-butter-7.jpg

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.