Thirst - Cover

Thirst

Copyright© 2023 by yfnsp

Chapter 7

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 7 - What began with a disability ended up in perversion. You might find it shocking, but I like what I've become.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Coercion   Consensual   Slavery   Gay   BiSexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Oriental Female   Hispanic Male   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Scatology   Water Sports   Public Sex   Porn Theatre  

The next day, Maria confided to me that Jim loved nothing better than turning a straight man into a faggot. “He sees it as proof of his dominance, not just making a sexual slave for his own use, but to actually turn you into a cock-worshipping slut.” She smiled at the self-recognition she saw in my silent reaction: my blushing face and my erection.

It was Saturday. I had been told to report at 9 a.m. and to be prepared to spend the weekend with Jim and Maria. As soon as I had undressed and been admitted to their inner sanctum, I was told to recount my experiences of the last two days. After that, Jim left the room, leaving the Maria and me alone and naked except for our matching collars.

“So tell me,” she prodded, “are you a faggot yet?” She reached out and lightly touched my erect cock.

I quivered at the feather touch of her hand. “I think I am,” I replied. “I mean, I’m not gay, right?” It was a rhetorical question. “But if a faggot is a guy who loves cock and wants to be used by other men, then yes.” I searched her pretty face. “Does that make sense?”

She took my face in her hands and kissed my full on the mouth. A wet, sensual, sexual kiss. “I’m so glad, Steve!” she enthused. “Do you like giving head? Did you like it when they came in your mouth?”

“Oh yes!” I said, my head spinning from the kiss as well as the change of subject. “It’s almost as nice as drinking pee.”

“I was right, wasn’t I?” she teased, “It’s better from a cock, isn’t it?” She kissed me again. This time her hand strayed back to my cock. I reached for her breast and began to fondle a large, stiff nipple as we kissed and she started stroking my erection. My hand wandered down between her soft thighs. She shifted and spread her legs as our tongues continued to play together. Her pussy was wet; my fingers felt welcome inside her heated cunt. We were both moaning as we kissed.

“Just look at you two lovebirds!” Jim said, returning with some gear. He put a stack of towels on the table and quickly inflated a plastic wading pool. It was about a foot deep and took up a circular area of open floor space. “Go on, get in,” he told us, gesturing toward the pool.

Giggling, Maria took my hand and led me into the pool. We sat cross-legged facing each other. She leaned forward to kiss me. Just as our lips met, I was surprised by a blast of warm piss in our faces. Evidently, Jim had taken out his cock to shower us. Mmm, the taste was wonderful! It ran over our tongues as we kissed. it ran down our bodies too, covering us with fragrant dew. He aimed higher, dousing our hair, so that we were wet from top to bottom. I could feel his piss pooling underneath my ass and in my crotch.

Then I felt Maria’s piss spraying my belly, adding to the smelly broth pooling around us. And my bladder followed suit; now I was pissing too! In my semi-erect state, my piss arced up and sprayed her throat and tits. I leaned in to lap at a dripping nipple. Soon we were licking each other, slurping and swallowing the mingled piss of three bladders. We flopped over sideways splashing into the pool of piss.

Rolling on top of her, I admired the way her glossy black hair floated in the piss around her head as I spread her legs with my knees and plunged my hard, wet cock into her piss-soaked pussy. We fucked noisily; the squishy sound of the piss under her back as it made waves in the piss surrounding us added to the joy of wallowing in the yellow waste we loved.

“Eat me out!” Maria cried lustfully when I had finished cumming inside her. I eagerly dove face-first into the steamy jungle of hair and piss and cum of her pussy, my face partially submerged in piss, so delicious and aromatically enticing. I found myself ecstatically slurping out the savory brew of piss, cum, and pussy juice, swallowing greedily.

When she had cum once again, bucking violently against my face, I felt a tug on my neck. Jim had attached a leash to the ring in my collar and now he was doing the same with Maria.

“Up and out, bitches,” he commanded, pulling us to our feet and out onto the towels spread on the floor. We stood still and obedient while he patted us dry with more towels, absorbing the excess piss that dripped form our sated bodies. I watched his hard cock bobbing at full mast while he moved around us, tending to us like a pet groomer. I felt an intense desire for it even though I had just cum inside his wife. And I felt my cock stiffen at the sight. It was so beautiful, proud and erect. I wanted to touch it, feel it, taste it, take it inside me.

“Down, girl,” Jim said when he was done drying us. He pulled on Maria’s leash so that she lay down on her back. He nudged her bent knees apart and then tugged me into position above her by my leash. “Sixty-nine,” he commanded simply, and I complied instantly, lying down on top of her with my face in her still puffy cunt. I felt her lips on my cock as I began sucking her swollen labia.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.