Thirst - Cover

Thirst

Copyright© 2023 by yfnsp

Chapter 6

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 6 - What began with a disability ended up in perversion. You might find it shocking, but I like what I've become.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Coercion   Consensual   Slavery   Gay   BiSexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Oriental Female   Hispanic Male   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Scatology   Water Sports   Public Sex   Porn Theatre  

The next day was Friday. I was a little tired all day, but after work I took the time to eat some supper before I changed and dutifully went out in search of piss. Drinking all that piss on an empty stomach had been a little rough the previous night. Nevertheless I found myself getting excited again as I drove to this night’s chosen venue, the 24-hour adult cinema downtown.

I didn’t like that I had to pay for parking and then admission was another $12. It wasn’t the classiest looking place and the movie on the “big” screen didn’t impress me either. But I wasn’t there for that. I found the men’s room at the end of a short dingy hallway and entered it to find it somewhat brighter than the hallway, lit by the half of the ceiling fixtures that worked. With one sink, one wall-mounted urinal, and one toilet stall, it wasn’t very big. I leaned against the wall in the corner where the stall partition met the wall and waited, breathing the mildly arousing aroma of stale urine that pervaded the room.

It wasn’t long before a young man in jeans and a hoodie entered, my first prospect. A skinny kid about five-nine, looking barely out of his teens, he seemed taken aback to find me lurking there.

“Want to piss in my mouth?” I offered by way of greeting.

“Uh ... no, man,” he replied nervously, “not my scene.” He changed direction, entering the stall and peed there, not realizing that I could see in through the gap between the partition and the wall. I couldn’t see him, but I did watch the elegant arc of his piss where it splashed into the toilet.

What a waste of good piss, I thought.

He flushed the toilet and left without a word or glance. But a couple of minutes later he returned with another guy, equally young but much larger, several inches taller and clearly overweight.

“See, he’s still here,” the smaller guy said.

“You wanna drink my piss?” the fat guy asked.

“Yes, please,” I responded in what I hoped was a friendly tone.

The two guys looked at each other. “Cool,” said the big guy while his buddy giggled nervously.

I got down on my knees and opened my mouth. Both guys seemed paralyzed for a moment. “Go ahead, dude, piss in my mouth,” I said, trying not to sound too eager. I didn’t want to display the excitement I felt.

The big guy stepped closer to me while he unzipped his fly. I saw a flash of blond pubic hair nesting the round head of what appeared to be a very small penis. But he pulled on it and it stretched a little, but barely enough to reach outside his pants. He held it and aimed it at my mouth for what felt like a very long time before, finally, just as I was about to reach my tongue out for an encouraging lick, he started to go.

His piss started erratically, coming out sort of sideways at first, hitting my right cheek, before it strengthened and straightened and hit its target. My tongue felt the force and the warmth of his stream first, and then the flavor of his sour piss filled my mouth as I let his urine collect in a fragrant pool before swallowing my first mouthful. It was delicious! The kid’s dick might be small, but the taste and texture of his piss was grand. He kept pissing and I kept swallowing at a faster pace but still letting my mouth fill up before swallowing.

When the stream finally petered out, a few drops landed on my tee-shirt, but I didn’t mind. “Mmmm,” I hummed involuntarily as I smacked my lips gratefully. I made eye contact with the lad as he was zipping up. “Thank you,” I said, “That was delicious!”

The skinny one giggled again. My feeder looked pleased but perplexed. “You really like it don’t you?” he wondered aloud.

Just then, the door opened and an older guy came in and abruptly stopped, taking in the tableau. “Oh-ho!” he said in pleasant surprise, “What have we here?”

I said “older guy” but he was middle-aged really, probably younger than me. With me being on my knees, I’m sure he thought I’d been sucking cock.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.