Thirst - Cover

Thirst

Copyright© 2023 by yfnsp

Chapter 4

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 4 - What began with a disability ended up in perversion. You might find it shocking, but I like what I've become.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Coercion   Consensual   Slavery   Gay   BiSexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Oriental Female   Hispanic Male   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Scatology   Water Sports   Public Sex   Porn Theatre  

The very next day, at work, I made an opportunity to drink piss and cum from another cock. Remember the Hispanic gentleman whose cock had impressed me in the 14th floor men’s room? Well, I used my access as a DBA to look him up in the security card database. It wasn’t hard, I just pulled up the photos of all the local, male, Spanish-language CSRs. His was the 3rd one I retrieved. Miguel Salazar is his name and I called his direct line from an open workstation on the 2nd floor.

“Good morning, this is Mike, how may I help you?” he answered in his Latin-flavored English.

“Hi, Mike. You don’t know me, but I work in your building. We met a couple of days ago in the men’s room on your floor. Do you remember how impressed I was with your cock?” I spoke quickly but distinctly.

“Oh yeah, I remember you.” He sounded a bit wary.

“Good, I’m glad,” I said warmly, hoping to dispel any suspicion.

“How do you know who I am?” he asked challengingly.

“That’s not important, Miguel. I’m a researcher - I did some research ... Listen, I don’t want to cause you any trouble. Quite the contrary!” I tried to sound innocent and innocuous. “I’m just really interested in seeing you again.” I waited a couple of beats before continuing. “I’m not gay, but I really like your cock.” This time I waited for him to respond.

There were several seconds of silence. “¿De verdad?” he finally answered, chuckling a little. “Yeah, a lot of people like my cock. So?”

“So, I’m a pervert. I like to drink piss. I want you to let me drink your piss straight from your cock.”

His chuckle turned into a guffaw. “Are you fucking serious?” he retorted, his voice suddenly very quiet but intense.

“Yes, I’m serious,” I replied, “I want it very badly.”

“What’s in it for me?” He sounded bemused now, but fairly disinterested.

“How about a blow job?” I offered. “I’m a very good cocksucker.”

“Hmm...” he snorted.

“I’ll take your entire length down my throat,” I clarified my offer. “And swallow your load,” I added. “If you let me drink your piss first.”

“Hmm,” he said again, this time without the tone of dismissal. “Let me think about it. Can I call you back at this number?”

“No, this is not my phone,” I replied. “You go ahead and think about it. I’m going to be in your men’s room at 2:15 this afternoon. I’ll be in the last stall waiting for you.”

He was silent, thinking, I presumed.

“Please come,” I said earnestly.

He said, “Okay, I’ll think about it.” I got hard - I was pretty sure he was going to show up.

I stopped to pee, of course, on the way back to my desk, all the while feeling pretty proud of myself for successfully contacting Miguel. That was the first of several tasks Jim had given me the night before.

After collaring me and putting a tracking app on my phone, he asked some probing questions and gave me some explicit instructions. Since I had to wait until Saturday to serve him personally, I was ordered to find a cock to drink from every day. I had to swallow either piss or cum, and I had to record it - audio only was acceptable - in case he wanted to verify. I was to wear his collar when I was doing this and at all times at home, otherwise I could leave it off in public.

I was stoked when I headed off to the meet Miguel, and my state of excitement confirmed that submitting to Jim had been the right decision. I knew I wouldn’t have had the guts to make the call otherwise.

The bathroom was empty as usual. I slipped into the farthest stall, took the collar out of my pocket, buckled it around my neck, sat down fully clothed on the toilet seat, and waited with a boner in my padded underpants.

It wasn’t long before I heard the door open and footsteps to my stall. The stall door opened and Miguel stepped inside and turned sideways against the wall to let the door close. He turned the knob to lock it and then centered himself facing me.

“Thank you for coming,” I said, trying to sound humble despite my fierce desire.

He looked at me quizzically, as if he was judging me, trying to figure me out. “Okay, how do you want to do this?”

“That’s up to you,” I said. “It’s your dick, sir. I’m just here to accept whatever you will give me.” I had rehearsed that line, wanting him to understand the dynamics of the roles I hoped we would play.

He chuckled softly. I saw the light of comprehension in his eyes and the subtle shift in his posture - more upright, more commanding - as he reached for his belt. In a moment he was tugging his long snake out into view. I gasped. It hung out and down, thick and turgid, every bit as impressive as last time, even more glorious in fact, as it appeared he was a little aroused - it was thicker and pulsed with his heartbeat.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.