Thirst - Cover

Thirst

Copyright© 2023 by yfnsp

Chapter 1

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 1 - What began with a disability ended up in perversion. You might find it shocking, but I like what I've become.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Coercion   Consensual   Slavery   Gay   BiSexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Oriental Female   Hispanic Male   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Scatology   Water Sports   Public Sex   Porn Theatre  

You might find it shocking, but I like what I’ve become. I can hardly believe it myself, and it never would have happened if not for some random circumstances.

Maria was one of the nurses assigned to me when I was recovering from a series of operations that left me almost completely incontinent. She was only thirty-six years old - I’m fifty-nine and divorced - and she seemed to take a special interest in me, even helping with very intimate activities usually handled by assistants, not RNs like her, such as cleaning my urethra and replacing my urinary catheter. She was particularly kind to me and consoling when I had to face the fact that my bladder control wasn’t going to fully recover.

“It’s not that bad, Steve,” she told me repeatedly in her lovely Filipino lilt. “Lots of people have this problem and there are wonderful products nowadays. You can be very comfortable and no one will know,” she explained, as she showed me how to use the disposable “protective” briefs.

I knew I was on the road to recovery when my libido began to return and I found myself taking a prurient interest in her. As I said, I’m fifty-nine. I’m 5’11”, 175 lbs, and other than my bladder issue, I’m in great shape. Maria is short, 5 feet 1 or 2inches, and she’s a little thick, in a nice curvy way. Her tits aren’t all that big, but her ass is broad and round; sexy enough to attract my attention and growing interest.

On the day I was released from hospital, I told her that I wanted to take her out to dinner to thank her for her help. She giggled and said, “That’s very nice, Steve, but I’m married, you know...”

I didn’t know, and my disappointment must have shown, because she said, “Oh, Steve, you’re so sweet. I’ll tell you what; you can buy me lunch in the cafeteria.”

She smiled so brightly that it encouraged me to say, “How about I pick you up and take you to Bangkok Palace?” That’s a Thai restaurant two blocks from the hospital.

“Okay, but you know I only get a half hour for lunch...” She paused, thinking. “Well, if you’re that serious, maybe I can meet you there on Tuesday night. That’s my husband’s poker night. He won’t mind.”

So, the following Tuesday, we found ourselves enjoying our pad Thai when I suddenly felt the urge to pee. I became anxious and I started calculating whether I would be able to make it to the bathroom without soaking my padded underpants. Even in the dim light of the restaurant, Maria could see the consternation in my face.

“You have to go, don’t you?” she asked gently, putting her hand on my arm.

I nodded, grimacing.

“It’s okay. Just go.” She smiled and nodded, encouraging. “Nothing will happen, Steve. Just relax. Let it go.”

I sighed and unclenched. I felt the now familiar warm rush in my crotch. I hated that helpless feeling.

Maria let her hand drop from my arm into my lap, between my legs. She cupped the padded bulge of my diapered cock. She leaned forward and whispered in my ear.

“I can feel it, Steve. It’s so warm!” Her voice was breathy, warm in my ear. She squeezed the bulge gently. “I can feel it flowing. So strong and hot!”

Her words, her sweet breath, and her hand had a cumulative affect on me. I relaxed more and I felt the flow increase. The warmth was spreading downward, enveloping my balls.

“Mmmm, that feels nice!” she whispered, squeezing more firmly. I sighed deeply and I felt my cock expanding. I turned my face towards hers and I kissed her full on the lips as my cock erected completely, expelling the last spurts of piss with lusty little spasms.

She surprised me by kissing me back passionately. She moved her hand to unbutton my jeans, and before I realized what she was doing, she had put her hand into my underwear and grasped my cock firmly. My cock pulsed in response and I felt the surge of desire that accompanies a throbbing erection.

She squeezed my hardness a few times, trying, in those close confines, to stroke it a little, bringing me close to climax. But then, just as the waiter arrived with our coffee and dessert, she removed her hand. She put her finders under her nose and said, “Mmmm, that smells good!”

The waiter smiled and replied, “Can I get you anything else?”

“No, we’re fine, thanks,” I answered, blushing, and he turned away.

Maria put her fingers in her mouth and sucked them clean. “Tastes good too!” she whispered in my ear before kissing me again. I wasn’t sure if I could taste my urine exactly, but her lips did taste a little different; there was a slight tang and a hint of salt. I didn’t think about it, but I let my tongue delve deep into her mouth, exploring. It was as if it wanted to taste what she had tasted.

“I think I’m going to have to take you home,” she said when our kiss finally broke. “You need your diapers changed.” The way she said it struck me as incredibly sexy; it wasn’t embarrassing or belittling at all as I might have expected.

We finished up quickly and I drove us back to my condo. As soon as I had closed the front door, she knelt and pulled down my pants. The soggy underpants sagged heavily as she pulled them down. As I stepped out of them, she put her mouth on my swelling cock and began slurping.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.