Sacrifice and Reward: Paha Sapa Saga Book One - Cover

Sacrifice and Reward: Paha Sapa Saga Book One

Copyright© 2023 by Robin Deeter

Chapter 16

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 16 - Mid-18th century North America is a hotbed of unrest between many feuding Native American tribes. By this time, most of the Kiowa bands have been pushed west by the Lakota. However, one small Kiowa band is determined to stay in their homeland. Sky Dancer, a beautiful Kiowa widow, and proud Lakota warrior, Dark Horse, are forced to marry in order to create an alliance between their peoples. Can they overcome their hatred to find love or will distrust keep them from the reward they both crave?

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Historical   Western  

That night, Cricket sat out by the fire, staring up at the stars as he often did. He’d long ago memorized the constellations and studied them. It was also his favorite time to pray, when all was still and quiet. He often simply talked to the Sendeh as he whittled, asking questions or praying for specific members of his tribe who were sick.

The appearance of another person startled him from a prayer. He was surprised to see Hummingbird sit down opposite the fire from him. She gave him a friendly smile.

“Hello, honorable Cricket,” she signed, giving him brief glances.

He smiled back, amused at being called “honorable” and nervous about talking to a pretty girl. No one had ever called him that before. “Hau, Hummingbird.”

Han. You know Lakota?”

“Only a few words. You should not be out here alone with me. It is not proper,” he told her.

Hummingbird smiled again. “We are not. Clover sits in the shadows over there.”

Cricket looked where she’d indicated and saw Clover sitting in profile. She was close enough to chaperone them, yet far enough away to give them some privacy.

He nodded approvingly. “Good. I do not want there to be any question about propriety.”

“Nor do I. I do not want to do anything dishonorable that would make you change your mind about marrying me,” Hummingbird said.

Cricket lifted an eyebrow in surprise. “You want to marry me?”

“Yes. I was very honored when Grandfather told me that I would marry a high-ranking medicine man.”

Playing with the bison he was carving from a small piece of wood, Cricket chuckled. “I am the only medicine man.”

“Which makes you high-ranking,” Hummingbird insisted. “I am sure you will have apprentices one day. Perhaps one of our children.”

Thinking about the act of child-making made his face flush. “Perhaps. It would be nice to have a son to teach. Why would you want to marry a man from an enemy tribe?”

Hummingbird moved a little closer so she could see what Cricket was working on. She was still a respectful distance away, but now she was able to make out the small bison. “Because it will give me more status if I am successful in helping strengthen our alliance. Our children will also have that distinction.”

Her insight impressed Cricket. “You are wise for someone so young.”

Hummingbird said, “Thank you. It is because I listen very closely to my elders. Perhaps more closely than other girls my age. They are focused more on the braves than learning about tribal matters, but what they do not realize is that by learning these things, as well as homemaking skills, they are more likely to find a high-ranking man.”

Cricket laughed quietly. “I think you will make me a very fine wife, Hummingbird. We will be able to accomplish much together.” Thinking about the way Ames charmed their women, he said, “And it will be good being married to such a pretty woman.”

Hummingbird ducked her head as she giggled. “I am not pretty. I am plump.”

Cricket liked that he had successfully flirted with her. “But pleasantly so. You will be able to bear having children very well. I hope I fill out more so that I do not poke you in the ribs when we share sleeping robes.”

Hummingbird clapped a hand over her mouth to smother her laughter. “I am sure you will. You may be skinny now, but you still have a nice smile.”

No one had ever remarked on his smile and now he felt bashful. “I am glad I please you.”

“You do. Perhaps we could talk more tomorrow?” She gave him a flirtatious smile.

Completely beguiled, Cricket smiled back. “I would like that.”

“Good. Goodnight.”

“Goodnight,” he said as she got up.

She sent him a parting smile and hurried off. Cricket’s eyes followed her, for the first time enjoying the sway of a girl’s hips. A grin spread across his face as he looked up at the stars again.

Thank you, Great Spirit, for giving me the words to help create an alliance and also for a pretty girl who will one day become my wife.

When dawn was near, Dark Horse rose from his sleeping robes. It hadn’t been possible for him and Sky Dancer to sneak away that night because her father had seemed determined to occupy her time. So, he’d gone to bed burning for her.

He’d known that making love to her would alter his world and it had. Sky Dancer had thrown coy, suggestive glances his way all day. There had been times that day when he’d been distracted from his business by thoughts of her naked body and how she’d felt underneath him.

Rushing Bull had noticed his preoccupation and teased him. He’d said that he was sure that the wedding would be soon, and Dark Horse hadn’t disagreed with him.

Instead of taking his rifle and wasting precious bullets, Dark Horse picked up his bow and arrows and crept out of the lodge, so he didn’t disturb the others. He saw Cricket lying by the now dead fire and smiled. Apparently, he’d fallen asleep there.

Sneaking over to Cricket, Dark Horse nudged him, but the boy didn’t move. He bent down and shook Cricket, who raised his head and looked at him with bleary eyes.

“Go to bed. It is chilly out here and you are lying on the bare ground,” Dark Horse signed.

Cricket pushed himself into a sitting position and nodded. He yawned as he got to his feet and trudged off towards the lodge.

Dark Horse doubted that they’d see him before midday. He shook his head and jogged off into the woods to hunt. He hadn’t gone very far before he heard someone coming up behind him.

Someone was tracking him. Were they friend or foe? He ducked behind a large tree to wait and see. With dismay, he saw Sky Dancer come into view. Stepping out from behind the tree, he frowned at her.

“You should not be out here,” he said. “Anyone could have come upon you. Why do you keep putting yourself in dangerous situations?”

She smiled at him. “I saw you come this way and knew that you wouldn’t be far ahead of me. I was completely safe with you near.”

Her faith in him made him feel proud, but he wasn’t going to let her off the hook. “You must not do things like this. Do not disobey me again.”

The suggestive look she gave him kicked his heartbeat into a harder rhythm and his blood warmed as she stepped up to him. When she ran her hands over his chest, his loins tightened, and a strong pang of desire ran through him.

“I did not sleep well last night,” she signed.

“Why not?”

“Because I wanted you but could not have you.”

Her hands glided down his sides and around to his backside. She pulled him against her, moving her hips against his body.

Dark Horse stifled a groan as he began hardening. He fisted a hand in the hair at the back of her head and pulled slightly while cupping one of her breasts through her dress. She gasped and he released her.

“We must be quiet in case others come around,” he signed. “No sound. If you cannot be quiet, we cannot do this here.”

To his great relief, she said, “I know how to be quiet.”

He pulled her around behind the tree he’d used as a hiding place. With a devilish grin, he loosened his breechcloth enough to slid it down his hips. Then he sat down on the back flap of it and leaned against the tree.

Sky Dancer was used to making love outside and knew exactly what he was up to. She watched him growing harder by the second and her body responded. A throbbing ache spread through her pelvis as she pulled up her dress and straddled his hips.

She held back a sigh of pleasure as he slowly filled her. Dark Horse worked his talented hands up under her dress until he found her breasts. He rubbed his palms lightly against her nipples and they instantly tightened into hard peaks.

His hot gaze on hers, Dark Horse quickly divested her of her dress. Pressing her towards him, he dipped his head so he could take one of her nipples in his mouth. He alternated between laving and sucking it and Sky Dancer moved her hips as pleasure surged through her.

Dark Horse cupped her rear end and guided her into a steady rhythm as he switched to her other breast. Unbelievably, he soon felt her pulse around him and drew back so he could see her face. Her eyes closed and she gripped his shoulders hard. She bit her lower lip to hold back a cry of pleasure.

Watching her climax was the most arousing thing he’d ever witnessed, and his own need grew. He raised his hips against hers and she moved faster.

Sky Dancer yearned for more and matched him thrust for thrust. She wanted to bring him the kind of bliss he gave her. She put her hands on his shoulders for support as his pace increased.

Thinking that she was the most magnificent women he’d ever met, Dark Horse watched the way her copper skin glowed in the sunlight that had started shining through the trees. Since he lived in such a large tribe, it was often hard to slip away with one of the widows during the day, so it was a novel experience for him to see his lover in broad daylight as he pleasured her.

Everything about Sky Dancer was stunning. From her sleek, black hair that reached her waist to her pretty feet, she was a study in feminine beauty. Her lovely dark eyes were fastened on his, soft whispers of encouragement from her lush lips reaching him. She started trembling and he wanted to journey with her into the land of pleasure.

With a low growl, he held her waist tighter and ground his hips harder against her. For a second time, she was forced to bite her lip. Her nails bit into his flesh as she reached a shimmering pinnacle. His release began and he couldn’t contain a moan as the intense ecstasy rolled through him.

Even in her state of bliss, Sky Dancer had the presence of mind to clap a hand over his mouth as he threw his head back against the tree and moaned again. She kept it there until he started relaxing and took it away as the ripples of delight died away.

While his chest heaved, she pointed at him. “You were supposed to be quiet,” she whispered.

He grinned at her scolding and then shook with silent laughter as he recognized “quiet”.

Sky Dancer watched him turn into the naughty boy again and laughed with him. Then she rested against him and listened to his still-thundering heartbeat while he caressed her back. She would’ve gladly stayed longer, but she had to help prepare breakfast and assist with tearing down the lodge and women’s tipi.

When she sat up again, he was still smiling, which made her giggle softly. It was contagious and a snort escaped him.

Sky Dancer grabbed her dress and smothered his face with it, which only made him laugh harder. She reached back and pinched his thigh. He smacked her rear in retaliation and she bit one of his forearms.

Soon they were rolling around in the leaves and pine needles together. Dark Horse discovered that his wife was strong and resourceful, which excited him all over again. He’d just pinned her on her back when a footfall nearby had him scrambling for his bow and arrows.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.