Sacrifice and Reward: Paha Sapa Saga Book One - Cover

Sacrifice and Reward: Paha Sapa Saga Book One

Copyright© 2023 by Robin Deeter

Prologue

Romantic Sex Story: Prologue - Mid-18th century North America is a hotbed of unrest between many feuding Native American tribes. By this time, most of the Kiowa bands have been pushed west by the Lakota. However, one small Kiowa band is determined to stay in their homeland. Sky Dancer, a beautiful Kiowa widow, and proud Lakota warrior, Dark Horse, are forced to marry in order to create an alliance between their peoples. Can they overcome their hatred to find love or will distrust keep them from the reward they both crave?

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Historical   Western  

In 18th Century North America, bitter wars raged between some of the continent’s Native American peoples, many centered around the area the Lakota called Paha Sapa, the Black Hills. The powerful Ojibwa nation had forced the Sioux tribes from the Great Lakes region to the south. The Kiowa, Crow, Cheyenne, and Arapaho, (along with others) warred with the invaders from the north, who wanted the game-rich, lush lands in what would later become known as South Dakota for themselves.

It was a time of great unrest, with fierce clashes among proud, strong peoples. Alliances were made and broken, battles won and lost. Heartache, victory, and defeat—all were a part of their everyday lives. But even during such chaos and uncertainty, these people found love, hope, and joy despite the seemingly insurmountable odds that lay in their paths.

These are their stories.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.