Stand Alone MILF Femdom Story - Cover

Stand Alone MILF Femdom Story

by hvaljkabr

Copyright© 2023 by hvaljkabr

Erotica Sex Story: Fitness instructor Milf mom seduces the boyfriend of a spoiled young girl.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   .

Yuen worked as a taekwondo and fitness instructor for a long time. Her unusual appearance caused stormy reactions from many people. She was two meters tall. She had very pronounced abs on her stomach. Especially for a woman.

Her extremely long legs were incredibly flexible and strong. Her unusual genetics, in addition to giving her a very beautiful body, also gave her (unfortunately) acne on her forehead and the left side of her face. But despite them, the taekwondo champion drove men crazy with her sexy and dangerous legs.

Her black hair was parted with two hair clips creating the shape of the letter – V on her forehead. Her crazy hairstyle said - “I know I’m driving you sexually crazy with my unusual appearance”. She knew that for some men she was a sex goddess.

Especially when she pulled on her white knee-high socks and walked down the street in a short skirt. Her hair was straightened to the point of absurdity, creating a very regular inverted V shape that ended at the level of her lips.

Only a few naughty black strands of hair fell over her face touching her lips. Her daughter Hsia was beautiful like her mother. But she was also troubled by the problem of acne. Because of this, Hsia was often the victim of teasing. But the girl who taunted Hsia didn’t even realize how much suffering the powerful and seductive legs of Hsia and her mother would soon cause her.

The mean girl – Ana, insulted Hsia for the tenth time by telling her – “Girls with pimples get out of the way of girls like me. Watch where you walk!” after Hsia accidentally brushed her in passing. Hsia lost her patience. Ana’s mental abuse had already brought her to the verge of tears several times.

Now her powerful feet hit the spoiled beauty - Ana - in the middle of the school corridor. The sweat of her feet seeped into the young girl’s mouth and nose. Hsia thus humiliated her opponent who had previously given her a lot of humiliation and suffering.

Ana now wanted revenge. She persuaded her boyfriend - Max (who was a lawyer) to go with her to Hsia’s house. Max planned to threaten a huge lawsuit that would destroy the Yuen family’s business and reputation. That is her mother’s fitness and taekwondo school. Ana came with her boyfriend to enjoy the torment of a young mother (who just happened to be a sexy milf fitness instructor).

But Yuen had an ace up her sleeve thanks to her daughter. Hsia had repeatedly seen Max watching femdom fitness pictures on his cell phone while in school. Yuen knew that Max had a fetish for dominant women, especially women who knew taekwondo and could dominate others with their flexible legs. In addition, Max had a fetish for long white socks on women’s legs.

Yuen heard the doorbell ring. Max introduced himself. Yuen let the two young people into the house saying - “Let’s talk about everything over tea and cookies”.

But Ana answered rudely - “Now I see that your ugly daughter is so full of pimples because of you. You are both ugly.”

Yuen blushed with anger. But she recovered almost immediately. She decided to take very cruel revenge on Ana, who had now insulted her honor. She was ready for a rational conversation in the beginning. But now kindness was no longer an option. You chose this yourself, you little brat, Yuen thought.

The thirty-year-old woman then put on a fake smile - “Just wait here with tea and biscuits. I’m going to change into something more suitable.” Max drank a cup of tea not knowing that the tea had weed in it. Max now became extremely horny.

Yuen came back dressed in a way that excited the young lawyer immensely, at the same time sending a clear message to Ana – “I’m going to seduce your boyfriend right now, in front of you, you little drool. And you can’t prevent the wild sex between me and your boyfriend that’s about to happen.”

Yuen was wearing only two items of clothing – a bra (which hid her small but still sexy tits) and long white socks covered with red hearts. Her extremely long and fit legs were audaciously and temptingly placed before the eyes of Ana’s boyfriend.

The fitness trainer was not wearing panties. Her abs and navel piercing seductively beckoned Max’s gaze. Max stared blankly at the woman in front of him. His most bizarre sexual fantasies had just been embodied in front of him in the form of a dominant female fitness and taekwondo trainer - Yuen.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.