The Undoing of Barbara - Cover

The Undoing of Barbara

Copyright© 2023 by Vukefalos

Chapter 6

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 6 - This is the story of a beautiful woman whose passionate fantasies and desires finally led to her own undoing. In my imagination and my story, Barbara looks very much like the English fashion model Liz Hurley only with a much bigger ass.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mind Control   Fiction   Horror   Science Fiction   Aliens   BDSM   Rough   Anal Sex   Body Modification  

He led her to a big room that had no furniture except a large comfortable bed in it’s centre. “Go and lie on the bed and get some rest, it’s the last one you will ever have”, he ordered her.

As she approached the bed, she saw to her dismay the green slimy thing that had been inside her on her way to the castle.

_Yes slut, my friend has fallen in love with you, it never happened before, I promised him that he could sleep inside you tonight, so I wish you both sweet dreams, and with that he left.

Barbara’s body responding to her master’s last command, climbed on the bed and lied down on her side. Immediately the thing slid up to her face and nudged her mouth open and started sliding inside her until all of it was resting in her stomach.

As she lay there, she thought to herself, “It’s been only one day since I met my master and I got far more that my most secret fantasies. First, he makes me so completely helpless turning me into nothing more than just mindless beautiful body that its only purpose was to obey his commands. I know so many men in that club that would have given anything in the world to do this to me. Then they discovered I like to get fucked in my ass and he and his friends did this to me in a way that would be impossible for anyone else to do. Then they knew I liked to have my breasts pulled and tortured and they did it more efficiently than anyone in the world could imagine. She realized that her master must have asked all these questions to her mentor when they had spent that time in his booth. There is only one other woman in that club that shared her deepest fantasies and wanted the same experiences I want. That tall blond woman from east London, I wander how I could find a way for my master to meet her. And with these thoughts she drifted away to sleep.

From the next morning and through the days that followed Barbara’s body was used constantly with no rest whatsoever, they hurt her in unimaginable ways offering her torments that left her grasping on the borders of sanity, but they also gave her pleasure like never before experienced by any human. The days turned into weeks and the constant abuse of her body started taking its toll on her. Her face was haggard and lined from the constant screaming and from the tiredness, parts of her hair had turned white, she was much thinner now and her hole body was covered with bruises and marks, all her bones and joints were hurting her from the way the monster in the pool would crush her in the grip of his tentacles and being filled by the feeding plant had become too difficult, as the branches were squeezing her so much, every time she felt it would be her last and expected her bones to be crushed. Her orgasms too had become drier, for their constant lust to be revitalized, they had induced her to have an unending stream of orgasms, but her body eventually reached the point that it could no longer keep up with their demand and her secretions became less and less. Finally, her master had told her that it was time for her to breed.

He had taken her to the pool were the monster lived and left her standing on the marble edge. The monster had risen from the depths engulfed her with his tentacles, bent her long legs at the knees, folded them and spread them slightly, then pressed them against her chest and wrapped his tentacles around her. This time however he did not try to crush her, like he had been doing recently, he just held her tight, then for the first time he revealed his under body and she saw that in the centre of him there was a long hard wide hollow tube. He turned her around and started bringing her ass towards the tube. She had been through so much the last few weeks that she just waited in a resigned way to see what he would do to her, slowly the tube reached her anus and started being pushed deep inside her, then the monster said “You are soon going to have my baby, slut” and that shook her up, “What did he mean by that” she thought, but soon she would find out.

When the tube was inside her now fully stretched anus, it stopped and she was kept there for a few minutes, then she felt something round and very-very big coming out of the tube and being pushed through her anus and into her colon area. She gasped and cried out as his enormous egg was pushed deeper and deeper inside her, passing her colon area and entering her bowels. She felt a tremendous pressure inside her as her body expanded from inside outwards, and the monster pushed his egg deeper still inside her. Her belly now was expanding and she felt she would explode, but after a few moments the monster stopped pushing it deeper and held it were it was, then she felt the egg start to throb and from the side that was the deepest inside her it sprouted weed like tentacles that spread all over her intestines and started feeding hungrily from her juices and her moisture.

At that point the hundreds of small sucking teeth on his tentacles that were wrapped around her body started secreting a gluey substance that hardened after a few seconds and engulfed her from under her breasts to just above her ass enclosing her in a steel hard cocoon with her legs doubled up against her chest, he then lifted her out of the water and extended his tentacles and gently set her down a few feet from the edge of the pool.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.