The Undoing of Barbara - Cover

The Undoing of Barbara

Copyright© 2023 by Vukefalos

Chapter 5

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 5 - This is the story of a beautiful woman whose passionate fantasies and desires finally led to her own undoing. In my imagination and my story, Barbara looks very much like the English fashion model Liz Hurley only with a much bigger ass.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mind Control   Fiction   Horror   Science Fiction   Aliens   BDSM   Rough   Anal Sex   Body Modification  

Her master finally appeared and ordered her out of the waster, as she climbed the marble steps and came out of the water, she felt the water inside her bowels rushing out through her anus and purring back in the pool.

-I see he stretched your anus well, slut, but for him this is only the beginning eventually he will stretch it ten times more than he did tonight.

-Come with me now to the feeding plant, you must nourish my last colleague before I allow you to rest. I will have to bath you and make you up myself, as the old slave is now being consumed by my plants.

One more time she went through the filling process of the feeding plant, and it was even more sensual than the last time offering her strong orgasms, but this time it sensed that her anus was not capable of keeping anything inside and had used it to turn her on, while it had doubled the quantity of liquids in her breasts and stomach. Its branches coiled around her had sensed that her belly would not be filled and had tightened and squeezed her lower body with a ferocity that had frightened her.

Now she was following her master to yet another tower in the castle and once inside a large room, with no pool this time, they walked up to what looked like a big green leafy sphere eight feet high. Again, a head was sitting at it’s top resembling that of her master, many tentacles with conical ends like pink flowers inside of which there was deep in their centre a mouth with a tongue surrounded by many sharp teeth, the width of each tentacle was three inches.

-At last, my friend, her master said to the sphere, you will be well fed, this little slut is special, both I and our friend in the pool are fully revitalized I know you have a weakness for breasts, well as you can see hers are well developed and now you can enjoy them in that special way, I know you will.

This slut also likes to get fucked in the ass by things that stretch her anus, our aquatic friend enjoyed that a lot, you should too.

-You will answer truthfully to him whatever he asks you, slut, feed him well.

And with that he left.

She stood now alone in front of the towering sphere wondering what it would do to her and if she would enjoy it as much as she had with its friends. Its tentacles came forward and one of them coiled around her waist tightening and lifting her up a few feet. Two more came and covered her breasts with their flower like ends and gently sucked in her nipples and their tongues started caressing them making them instantly hard. The petals of those tentacles started squeezing her breasts in a milking manner draining them from the thick liquid inside them.

Another tentacle came very close to her face and opened its flower end, and then slowly and gently covered her nose and mouth and started emitting a soft fragrant mist. Barbara found the smell so mesmerizing that she started inhaling long breaths of it and after a while she felt herself lightheaded and a familiar heat started building in her loins, the warmth spreading to her breasts and lower belly, she was gradually becoming ferociously turned on. Another tentacle brought its flowery head over her pussy and engulfed it all and it’s tongue started licking her clit and her hole. Another tentacle went around to her anus and closed it’s flower like end becoming a bulb and pushed half of it inside her.

Barbara had never been so turned on, her juices flowed freely down her pussy and the flower sucked them all in. Suddenly the sphere spoke with a deep sensual female voice.

-You are truly beautiful Barbara, we never had a slave so sexy before, your juices are plentiful and rich. I used to be a woman before choosing immortality and I liked playing with pretty girls like you. I want you to enjoy our time together, and to help you I am spraying you with a powerful aphrodisiac, as I want you constantly turned on. Where shall we start now? Would you like me to suck your breasts harder?

-Uhh, yes Barbara moaned.

And her breasts were squeezed harder by the flowers covering them and her nipples were sucked deeper inside their mouths.

-Would you like me to open your anus more and lick it, the sphere asked.

-Oh yes Barbara whispered.

And the bulb in her anus started spreading its petals opening her anus more and its little tongue starting to lick round and round inside her.

Suddenly she shuddered from the powerful orgasm that coursed through her body making her moan.

-It’s different being with a woman isn’t it my beauty? The sphere asked.

-Oh yes Barbara moaned.

_And I know you want me to open your anus more, don’t you, my love?

-Uhh, please do it, the slave moaned.

The flower petals opened some more spreading her anus to six inches across and licking faster. She felt some discomfort, but the licking quickly soothed it. The licking in her anus and pussy and the squeezing on her breasts brought her to another shuddering orgasm and she moaned louder this time.

-Isn’t this better than what the others did to you my love? the female voice asked.

-Oh yes, much better, replied Barbara feeling herself building another orgasm.

The sphere decided to exploit Barbara’s passion, in a woman’s way to achieve what she wanted.

-Tell me, my little darling, it’s true you found with us what you were looking for in vain all these years at the club, you wanted to be completely helpless and under some one’s control, like you are now, just a helpless beautiful body to be used in strange ways. I know that secretly you want your anus to keep on being stretched even though you know it will change forever, don’t you?

-Uhh, yes, you know so well what I want, the slave answered now at a level of excitement never known to her before.

-Only women know what each other wants; the sphere went on in her low sensual voice, and I know secretly you want me to slowly open my petals and stretch your anus far more than your other two lovers here, and you know it will hurt but you also want that, don’t you my love, you will scream but deep inside you you don’t want me to show any mercy for you.

Barbara was burning up from the passion coursing through her body, her thoughts now were more those dictated to her than her own, but she didn’t care.

-Oh, you read my most secret desires, I want you to stretch my anus more than all the other slaves you had and hurt me all you can, and if I start to scream, please promise me you will show me no mercy.

-I promise you my lovely lover, now wouldn’t you like me at the same time suck much harder on your breasts and stretch them far more that my friends did and make them hurt?

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.