The Undoing of Barbara - Cover

The Undoing of Barbara

Copyright© 2023 by Vukefalos

Chapter 4

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 4 - This is the story of a beautiful woman whose passionate fantasies and desires finally led to her own undoing. In my imagination and my story, Barbara looks very much like the English fashion model Liz Hurley only with a much bigger ass.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mind Control   Fiction   Horror   Science Fiction   Aliens   BDSM   Rough   Anal Sex   Body Modification  

Suddenly the old slave appeared nest to the marble pool and her master said “ go with her and let her wash you again and make you up and then take you to the feeding plant to replenish you with nourishment, as you will meet one of my colleagues who is very hungry and who also wants to fuck you.

An hour later she was ready, only she had received much more liquid inside her than before. The plant had squeezed her much more tightly this time, almost crushing her and had been more sensual in it’s ritual of feeding her bringing her to multiple orgasms. Her master had appeared again when it was over and helped her up but now she felt her breasts fuller than the last time pulling heavily on her chest.

They went up to a different tower and all along the way his tentacles with the flower ends were caressing her clit and pussy increasingly arousing her. When they finally arrived and entered the room of his colleague, she was flushed with desire and her juices were running down her legs.

There was an enormous marble pool in this room also and as she stood at the edge of the pool with her master behind her, her thoughts becoming once again clouded by the excitement his tentacles were creating she saw a true monster rising from the water. It was like a giant octopus, the head only was different, it resembled that of her master, its whole colour was light pink and it’s tentacles were full of nasty looking round suction teeth, there were two very thick tentacles that were smooth and she realize they were his penises, as the tips were shaped like them. The monster started swimming towards the until it reached the edge of the pool, it was gigantic.

_My friend, her master spoke, the slave I brought you this time is special, I fed on her and fucked her, and she vitalized me like no one in the past, she will do the same for you, and additional bonus for us is she is a slut and likes to be fucked in the ass, let me show you.

Barbara’s mind was now completely overpowered by the sensations her mater’s tentacles were giving her while caressing her pussy. Her master brought his face close to her ear and asked “are you turned on slut”?

-Uhh, yes, she moaned.

-Did you like the way I fucked you painfully in your ass?

-Yes, I did she whispered.

-And I asked you if you wanted me to tell my colleague to fuck you in the ass and hurt you more than I did and make you feel like you’re being split in half?

Barbara could not control her arousal by now.

-Uhh, yes, I want him to fuck me in the ass and hurt me much more than you did, and after a second’s hesitation, “I want him to split me apart”.

-There you are my friend, you know now what this slut wants, enjoy yourself. Before he left he ordered Barbara “you will answer truthfully any question he asks you” and was gone.

Despite the loss of the sensation his tentacles offered her pussy, she was still highly turned on, as the scaled tentacles of the monster started wrapping themselves around her waist, lifting her up and bringing her close to his eyes. More and more of his scaled tentacles wrapped themselves all over her, her legs, her thighs, her arms and around her neck. Two tentacles she had not noticed before whose ends were like wide flat palms came up and engulfed her bloated breasts. Her whole body was now covered tightly with his tentacles, only her face remained free. Suddenly all of those hundreds of round sucking teeth covering her body became painfully stuck on her skin, she gasped as the whole surface of her body started hurting at the same time.

They kept sucking harder and harder until she thought she was in a furnace and burning up, so quickly did the pain increased to such level that she could not find her voice to scream, she just moaned in disbelief that so much pain could be inflicted on her. Then she realized that the round teeth were sucking the liquid from inside her through her skin and felt her breasts and belly begin to drain. After a while when all the liquid had been sucked from her, she saw through the mist of her pain that the monster was glowing from the energy he received from his nourishment.

Then the pain from the teeth stopped, as there was no more liquid inside her and she sighed in relief. Gradually the tentacles covering her body lifted her up and brought her close to the monster’s face. They started very slowly to tighten their grip. on her, she felt herself being squeezed tighter and tighter until she felt her ribs would cave in and she could only take shallow breaths. Suddenly the monster spoke with a quivering voice.

-You have fed me well, and now I need the vitality your orgasm will give me, I will fuck you better and stronger than your master did.

With those words spoken, the tentacles wrapped around her legs started re-arranging their grip, they bend her legs at the knees and folded them pressing her thighs to her chest and wrapped themselves tightly around her again, she was now shaped like a ball. The palm like tentacles uncapped themselves from her breasts and were replaced by two other scaled ones who wrapped themselves tightly around all her breasts squeezing them painfully. The tentacles wrapped around all her body tightened even more pressing her thighs hard against her chest, while the flat palmed ones reached down and settled squarely, one on each cheek of her big ass. Suddenly there was a flash of searing pain as the hundreds of round sucking teeth on those palms bit and sucked hard gripping the flesh of her big ass cheeks. She threw back her head and screamed feeling as though she had sat on red hot burning irons.

-You wanted me to split you apart, slut, well I will not disappoint you, the monster said.

The palm tentacles, now gripping her flesh firmly with their teeth started pulling her ass cheeks apart. At first Barbara moaned at the discomfort of having her big ass spread open, but as her ass cheeks were stretched more and more apart the pain increased, at first, she moaned, then cried out then screamed as she felt herself being stretched. The tentacles surrounding her body started rearranging themselves once again, her thighs were kept as they were tightly against her chest, but her legs were brought up straight on each side of her head and her feet were pointing up, now the tentacles wrapped themselves around her in this position and thus she was bent in half, on and on they covered her all the way to her toes until only her face and her ass were exposed, they moved her so her face could be close to the face of the monster, so he could look at her expression, then they begun to tighten their grip until she thought they would squeeze her into a pulp. Again she screamed as the tentacles surrounding her breasts started to tighten and she felt them being pulled downwards towards her navel, and she heard the monster say, “The more your breasts become stretched the more liquid they can carry, with time I will stretch them down to your knees”

Now she concentrated again to the pain of her ass, the palm tentacles were stretching her ass apart so much that her anus started to open “I can’t take any more of this” she thought, “He’s tearing me apart”, but hadn’t she asked him to do it in the beginning? Then she felt the head of the massive penis looking tentacle push its head against her anus, the other tentacle like it reached her pussy, and the head opened wide becoming like the mouth of a snake and clammed on her pussy, little muscles inside the top part started massaging her clit and other muscles on the lower part massaged round and round the entrance to her pussy. The massive head of the other penis tentacle started massaging the entrance to her anus. As time passed, despite the intense pain she was feeling on her breasts and ass, the massaging motions on her pussy and anus started having their desired effect on her, Now both penis tentacles started to also throb increasing her excitement, on and on they worked on her and after a while she let out her first moan of pleasure and when her moaning became frequent, the monster moved her face closer to his and asked, “I’m I turning you on, slut”?

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.