The Undoing of Barbara - Cover

The Undoing of Barbara

Copyright© 2023 by Vukefalos

Chapter 3

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 3 - This is the story of a beautiful woman whose passionate fantasies and desires finally led to her own undoing. In my imagination and my story, Barbara looks very much like the English fashion model Liz Hurley only with a much bigger ass.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mind Control   Fiction   Horror   Science Fiction   Aliens   BDSM   Rough   Anal Sex   Body Modification  

Barbara was left restrained in her bloated state for almost an hour, at least, she thought, the liquid she had swallowed had replenished the moisture that creature inside her had depleted. Then she heard movement and her master appeared in front of her. His tentacles explored her bloated breasts and belly and he told her “I was right all along about you, you’ve taken twice as much nourishment inside you as the last slave did” he released her from her restrains and pulled up from her hair as she was now so heavy she could not get up without help.

- Follow me to my room, I just can’t wait to start feeding on you. He said.

Her body responded to his command, and they went up the staircase until they reached one of the towers of the castle and entered what he called his bedroom.

Instead of a bed there was a very big pool filled with warm water with a thick mist on its surface.

-We don’t sleep on beds, he told her, we sleep in water, it keeps us moist and vitalizes us. Now walk down the steps into the pool and wait for me, I’m not only going to feed on you, I will fuck you at the same time, as I need your secretions.

Her body obeyed and she stepped into the warm water and waited for him, wandering what he would do to her now. He soon followed her and entered the pool, came close to her and she felt his tentacles surrounding her two of them coiling around her ankles and spreading her long legs apart two more coiled around her wrists lifting her arms up and then bending them behind her head and pining them there. Two more coiled around the bases of her breast and squeezed tight on them their heads opened their small mouths and clamped on her nipples, their sharp teeth piercing her soft skin biting deep. Barbara threw back her head and screamed from the shocking pain their teeth caused, but there was more, a needle-sharp tongue shot out of the two mouths and pierced the centre of each nipple diving deep into her breasts, again she screamed from the unbearable pain, she could see no mercy on the face of her master, only an expression of immense satisfaction. Then she felt her bloated breasts being drained from the hot liquid that filled them and she kept on screaming. The tentacles rearranged themselves and turned her around, now her back was facing her master, he brought his face close to her right ear and as she was still moaning from the searing pain on her breasts he told her, “The nourishment you are giving me is excellent, you are going to keep me and my colleagues well fed for a long time. Another reason I liked you is when your mentor at the club came to ask me if I would like to meet you, she told me you liked getting fucked in the ass, well you will be constantly fucked in your ass by me and my colleagues, you will only be fucked in your pussy when you have nothing more to offer us and it will be time for you to breed our offspring.

Oh no, Barbara thought, it would be impossible for her to take his massive penis in her ass and what was this he was saying about breeding? But she had no time to think anything else as she felt the head of his massive penis pressing against her anus which was still well lubricated from the plant. The pressure increased and reluctantly her anus started opening, the head of his penis making it stretch more and more until it gained on her and started moving inside her. Once again Barbara threw her head back and screamed at the unbearable pain as her anus was being stretched far beyond it’s limits. She felt him slide more and more of his penis inside her until she felt deep in her belly it’s head moving things aside inside her to make room for itself and still more was entering her, she was now beyond screaming, she just moaned as flashes of red-hot pain shot from her anus and now from inside her belly as she now had two solid feet of his penis inside her. To make matters worse one of his upper tentacles which the end looked like a flower, engulfed her clitoris it’s sharp teeth biting through the soft flesh and then started humming like a vibrator. Barbara again screamed from the searing pain on her clit thinking that she couldn’t take much more of this but there was more to come. She felt the head of his penis moving around in her bloated belly and suddenly the thick liquid was being drained from inside her. Now the mouths with the sharp teeth on her nipples started to hum also and the massive penis in her ass started withdrawing a foot out of her anus and then slowly going back in again, with time it increased it’s rhythm and despite the terrible pain she was now feeling all over her body, she felt the first tingling of excitement.

Her master brought his face close to her ear again and she felt the tentacles from each side of his mouth caressing her ear lobes and he whispered to her “You’re starting to like my penis in your ass don’t you, you slut”. She moaned as her excitement started taking over her senses, that massive cock in her ass making her welcome the pain it was causing her and feeling it reaching deep in her belly.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.