God of War: Love & Strength - Cover

God of War: Love & Strength

Copyright© 2023 by AchtungNight

Chapter 8: Rebirth of the Realms

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 8: Rebirth of the Realms - Kratos & Freya seek reconciliation, post-Ragnarok

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Celebrity   Fan Fiction   GameLit   Humor   War   Aliens   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Anal Sex   Massage   Oral Sex   Slow  

As long as they could, as long as it was allowed, the coupling of Kratos and Freya continued. The orchestra directed by AchtungNight swelled its music. Kratos and Freya’s souls joined together, cementing their union. Soon that union echoed across all the Norse Mythological Realms.

Midgard shook, many expressions of the Fimbulwinter that had preceded Ragnarok receding at last. Ragnarok was over now. Kratos and Freya were taking on the forms of Lif and Lifthrasir, reviving Midgard. Hel-Walkers, Tatzelwurms, and other Monsters fled the waves of power from the new All-Father and the revived All-Mother, knowing they would always be lesser in the face of this power. Even the strongest Monsters, the Dragons and Ancients, accepted the power and held themselves lesser to it. The echoed power spread across Midgard, briefly waking the Gigantic Serpent Jormugandr, who raised an eyelid, smiled and drooled, then went back to sleep.

The Vanir Realm Vanheim was also revived as the power spread, and so were the Elven Realm Alfheim and the Dwarven Realm Nidavellir. The remnants of Asgard across the Realms vibrated with the union of souls, rising and joining into a new form, a new shape.

In Alfheim, the Halfgulfa that danced in the sky intensified their songs. The Elves recognized the union also, and for a time ceased their unending war over the Light of Souls. The Dwarves in Nidavellir and the Vanir in Vanaheim recognized the event also, crying out in freedom and acceptance. In one particular Vanaheim forest glade, the Aesir Goddess Sif and the Vanir God Hildsvini smiled as they perceived what was happening. They then joined hands and began their own coupling to accompany Kratos and Freya’s. Observing this coupling, Thor, Freyr, and various other Angels shrugged in acceptance, allowing it to occur.

The Primordial Realms of Muspelheim, Niflheim, and Helheim also recognized the union of souls experienced by Kratos and Freya, their power flowing through the Realms. The Supreme Goddess governing Helheim, Hel’s Eagle Hraesvelgr, flapped her great wings and cried out in welcome, amplifying the waves of power. The Guardian of Niflheim, the Frost Jotnar Sinmara, ceased her grief for a moment, smiled, then resumed her mourning for Surtr, her lost Fire Jotnar lover. In Muspelheim, the Realm of Fire, an Angel formed of Surtr’s remnants, generated by the Spark of the World. Surtr had sacrificed himself to bring about Ragnarok, but his spirit remained, and now it was reviving. When he was fully revived, Surtr at once flew to join Sinmara, show his true love that he still lived and that he still loved her. Sinmara gasped in welcome, accepting Surtr into her arms. Their shared hearts beat heavily as they embraced. Their Realms shook with acceptance, forming new creations. Across Muspelheim and Niflheim, and Helheim and the other Realms also, a great cry of acceptance took shape and echoed, rising in volume.

In Yggdrassil the World Tree, the Realm Between Realms of Norse Mythology, the Squirrel God Ratatoskr recognized the echo of Kratos and Freya’s joining power. He ran up and down the tree, directing his various associates to further amplify the power. Some of the squirrel’s emotional Aspects- Bitterness, Anxiety, and Arrogance- protested their master’s instructions for a time, then accepted their orders at Ratatoskr’s glare. The Aspect of Perfection, for once, did not object, merely nodded and smiled. He then aided Ratatoskr and his fellow Aspects in carrying out the will of Kratos and Freya, the will of AchtungNight, as directed by Ratatoskr. The six Lindworms writhing through the roots of Yggdrassil, the new communal entity called Nidhogg, accepted their instructions and acted accordingly, trimming and adjusting Yggdrassil’s roots as necessary. Stags, birds, and various other animals also trimmed and adjusted Yggdrassil’s branches, directed by Ratatoskr and his Aspects. In another web similar to Yggdrassil, other entities stood ready to execute similar directions.

Various other beings also reacted to the joining. Somewhere in the Norse Realms, Tyr realized what was happening and smiled in approval. Nearby, in the Well of Urd, the Norns cheered as they recognized that another of their predictions had come true, another prophecy was fulfilled. They laughed and got to work on other possible futures.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.