God of War: Love & Strength - Cover

God of War: Love & Strength

Copyright© 2023 by AchtungNight

Introduction

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Introduction - Kratos & Freya seek reconciliation, post-Ragnarok

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Celebrity   Fan Fiction   GameLit   Humor   War   Aliens   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Anal Sex   Massage   Oral Sex   Slow  

This is an adult fanfiction story related to the “God of War” videogame series. Reader familiarity with that series is encouraged, but not assumed. Like Kratos (the series main character), I seek to assume nothing. I also keep my expectations low, and always anticipate an attack. Kratos gives a lot of good life advice. Seriously, play this series, if you’re into videogames. It rocks.

A few important disclaimers. Please do not read this story if you do not have a mature open mind. It contains adult material, including strong sexual content and some violence. I do not own the God of War series. The creative team Santa Monica Studios, led by Cory Barlog among others, owns that series. I am not connected to their team directly at this time, I’m just a fan. This story incorporates several theories of mine and additonal theories I have seen from other fans about where the God of War series can go after the conclusion of its latest video game entry, God of War: Ragnarok, released in 2022. Ultimately, this story addresses my opinion of what would make a good story for the series continuation over anything else. All opinions and religious interpretations expressed in the story below are the product of my own imagination, knowledge, and extremely liberal Christian beliefs. I realize other stories in the God of War series canon may eventually override my fan fiction story, as may the opinions of other fans and fan fiction writers, that is of course fine with me. I am not demanding anyone share my beliefs, merely attempting to write a good story. I hope you, the reader, agree that this story is a good story. Apologies for getting overly religious in my subject matter if that is a problem. It is difficult not to get religious when writing about Gods.

I must credit the Will Ferrell movie “Stranger Than Fiction” for inspiring parts of this writing. A few other sources of inspiration are mentioned directly in the text.

This is also a crossover story between God of War and another popular media franchise not in the public domain, at least in the concluding cliffhanger. I do not own the stories with which I am crossing God of War in that conclusion (read on to have those stories specifically identified, no spoilers here). If you are interested in a sequel to this story from me, or a prequel detailing the past conflict between Kratos and those stories (again, not spoiling things here, look to the ending), please let me know. I have a scrapped outline for a crossover story I may be able to resurrect.

Special Thanks to Bear McCreary, the Rolling Stones, Alicia Witt, and the other musicians whose work helped inspire as me as I wrote this story. Thanks to all my other inspiring artists also, Kratos and Santa Monica Studios especially. I hope I am not disrespecting any of them. I consider them my fleet officers, I am just a mere boat captain operating in their universe, one who can be killed easily but wants to keep sailing through their waters. I hope the analogy is understood by any would-be critical analysts of this story. Thank you in advance.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.