New Arcadia: Edgar's Story - Cover

New Arcadia: Edgar's Story

Copyright© 2023 by Jehoram

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - On a visit to New Arcadia, a British couple experience a new dimension of sex at the hands of masters of the erotic arts. A weekend of non-stop fucking and an orgy with a transcendental climax ends with them making love to two virgin teenagers. and their first thought is to put their teenage daughter on her path to that same plateau of sexual ecstasy. (Note: some codes pertain to later chapters.)

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Daughter   InLaws   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   Nudism  

“Good morning!” Mandy said as she guided my erection into her cunt. We lay there on our sides, with our chests pressed together, her outsized nipples as stiff as ever.

“Let’s stay like this for a while. I’d like to chat, and I can do that best with a cock inside me.”

“All right,” I said, “as long as I can still cum.”

“Oh, I’ll let you do that! But I can’t give you that ‘shakti zap.’ I haven’t fucked anybody yet today, so there’s nothing to be stored but my own libido. But I would like you to suck on my nips. That helps me replenish it!” She slid up my body, leaving just the cap of my cock inside her, and arched her back.

I took her left nipple into my mouth and sucked on it gently. “Harder!” she barked, and I increased the suction. As I did so, she said, “What I want to talk about is your daughter. Patricia? She’s thirteen now, and she’s going to be sexually curious soon, if she isn’t already. What sort of program do you have for her at your Edenist Club?”

I released that long, rubbery nipple from my mouth. “I was just thinking of that yesterday, as I watched Abby’s class. We don’t have many children of her age. Hardly any, in fact, just a few teenagers, and not any in the immediate future. And we certainly don’t have any program for them like you have here, with Abby’s classes and trained Guides like George.”

“That’s what I suspected. Here, suck my other nip. Ah, that’s good!” I sucked in silence, her vagina gripping the end of my cock in perfect time with my suction. It was the perfect tease to keep me hard but not ready to cum.

After a few minutes, of this, she said,”Wow, I just got an orgasm! Thanks for the sucks!” She slid back down, burying my shaft deep inside her. “Anyway, have you thought about what to do?”

“Until yesterday, no. But I’ve seen so much here! Kids orgasming in front of each other without shame, parents and children making love with each other, like my friends last night...”

“Well, that’s what we do here. That’s the way it should be, don’t you think?”

“You’re right!”

“You know, I think that New Arcadia is really the best place for her. Unlike most of the Gregorio resorts, the female Guides have always outnumbered the male Guides, and I think that makes it a more hospitable place for female training. The other resorts are starting to realize it, too. In fact, we’ve just sent off two of our female Guides to another resort, and we still have more female than male here.”

“I see what you’re saying,” I replied. “I’m going to talk with Alice about it.”

“What about Alice? Will she be down with that?”

“She’s a musician, too, and she’s already flying to L.A. to work on recordings. She says that here is where the real opportunities are. So that won’t be a problem.”

“I think you should start planning, then,” Mandy said. “And if you’re not going nude around the house now in front of Patti, you should start that, too. Let her know that her body is nothing to be ashamed of.”

“We’re already doing that! We’re all naked at home, and we’ve vacationed in nudist camps on the Continent. She’s seen a lot of fannies and willies! She’s very comfortable with her nudity.”

“Well, that’s what I wanted to talk to you about. Let’s do some real fucking!” And she started massaging my cock with those amazing vaginal muscles of hers. “Me on the bottom. I want to feel your weight! That felt so good at the Shakalara!”

So we disconnected, and she rolled onto her back and spread her legs wide, her wispy cunt hairs already slick with her juices. I lay on top of her and slid my cock into that impossibly tight vagina and felt her nipples pressing against my chest. I lasted a lot longer than I thought I would, and realized that she was somehow channeling back enough sexual energy to keep me from climaxing. But when I told her that I was at the end of my rope, she just kissed me and allowed her own orgasm to release itself. I shot my load into her shaking body and felt her vagina give me a last rippling squeeze before my softening cock oozed from her cleft.

“Do you want me to ‘clean you up’?” I asked.

“No, dear! I want to go to breakfast with you, with us all sweaty and your jizz running down my leg! Otherwise, people might think you hadn’t satisfied me!”

“Is it even possible to for you to leave anybody unsatisfied? Or for anybody to leave you unsatisfied?” I answered, and she laughed. With our arms linked, we went to the restaurant, skipping the showers. Bruce and Alice were already there, and we sat with them.

Alice spoke first. “Well, that’s another new thing crossed off my list. I can see why some women love two cocks in them at the same time. I’d done it before, remember, back in the swinger’s circle, but I didn’t get much out of it then, and those guys came so fast that it didn’t last very long.”

She sipped her coffee. “But Bruce and Dick, they practically choreographed it, moving perfectly in sync. And then they fucked me individually, Bruce last night and Dick this morning. I’ve got three loads of cum in my cunt right now, and one in my bum! They’ll be great Guides, no doubt about it! I wish I could take them home with me!”

“Did you see Janice and Merilee? I wanted to thank them for a great night.”

“They just left for the showers,” Bruce said. “But they told me that they had a great time with you! They asked if they could keep you!”

“Well, they might be in luck,” Mandy cut in. “Edgar has something to talk to you about, Alice. It’s a proposal, and I want you both to think about it.”

“I do have a question for you before you go, Mandy,” I said. “How do you keep your amazing libido in check when you’re not here?”

She laughed. “Well, I’m in college, you know. We have a special arrangement there. I’m sharing a house with seven other students. They’re all from Gregorio resorts around the world ... in fact, the only reason they applied to my college was because of that house! Word got around that I was applying there, you see. So I’ve got all the dick I need there. Four of them, and three women if I’m in the mood for cunt instead. The real problem is for me to reserve enough time away from screwing to do my studying. I usually fuck one of them in the morning, one when I get home, and one or two more when my homework is done. And I usually rub one or two off at lunchtime or between classes, so that takes care of the daytime.”

She took a sip of coffee, and continued, “Now that I’m a Guide, I really have to spread my pussy around, to make sure everybody is happy. But I don’t mind. I don’t even know what it’s like to sleep by myself anymore!”

I saw Liz again, and waved her over to our table. “Do you want milk for your coffee?” she asked as she lifted a breast.

“If it’s yours, yes!” I said. I held up the cup and she squeezed a goodly amount of her milk into it. Mandy held up her cup, too, and had it topped off with Liz’s milk. Then she took a nipple into her mouth and sucked, her tongue stimulating the areola as Liz closed her eyes in bliss. I took Liz’s other nipple into my mouth and tried to imitate Mandy’s performance while sliding a finger along her clit, and Liz shuddered as a slight orgasm swept over her.

“I heard there was a Shakalara yesterday,” she said as she recovered from the climax. “I’ve had a few of those, too!”

“That’s right,” I said. “I remember your name in that write-up that Herb sent out. Do you still do that?”

“Not very often since I’ve become a Milk Maid. Now, when I get to the big ‘O’ at the end, my tits are squirting non-stop, like a fountain! And they don’t quit until they’re empty! It’s pretty messy.”

“Now that I’d love to see!” I cried.

“You can! It’s on video at our web site! Herb recorded it. Just put in the key words ‘Liz” and ‘Shakalara’ and ‘milk’ and it’ll pop right up.” I couldn’t wait to see that: a woman in the throes of an orgasm, with her breasts spewing milk in continuous streams, arcing from her body and drenching her partners as her torso was twisted in ecstasy!

After the others left, I was about to do the same when George sat down. “There’s something that I want to talk to you about, if you have the time,” he said.

“Sure!”

“I think you talked to Mandy this morning about Patricia, your daughter.”

“Yes, I’m still thinking about what she said. This business of getting little girls into sex play...”

“I know where you’re coming from, and I happen to agree with you. I think that getting a girl into sex against her will, before she’s ready for it, is the cruelest and most vile thing a man can do. There’s a reason why it’s against the law almost everywhere.”

Liz brought him a cup of coffee and laced it with her breast milk without him even asking for it. “Thanks, dear! Now as I was saying ... we don’t do that here. But this is what we do instead.”

He took a bite of his bran muffin and continued. “I took the liberty of asking the Edenist Club for copies of your application forms. I saw that you’re both musicians, right?”

“That’s right. I play classical clarinet, and Alice is a violinist, and we both play in a symphony orchestra. That’s where we met, in fact.”

“And I’m guessing that since Patricia has been exposed to music from an early age, she’s developed an interest in it, too.”

“You’re right. She took up the violin when she was four or five, and didn’t care for it much then. But then she took it up again when she was nine, and now she’s pretty good, and getting better every day!”

“And you’ve nurtured talent that by accompanying her, and getting her to music lessons, and maybe sending her to music camps, I’ll bet.”

“Right again. It’s important for her to play with other musicians as much as possible.”

“And you know that this is the proper environment for getting her to discover her talents and develop them in the most conducive environment.”

“I think I see where you’re going with this!”

“It’s not difficult. We see sexual training the same way. Kids are naturally sexually curious as soon as they reach puberty, and that’s the time to start them young, give them the best instruction, offer chances for them to practice it with other children, remove any traces of shame or guilt, and let them develop their natural urges to the fullest. And I think our success speaks for itself.”

“God, yes! Janice, and Mandy...”

“And at least two dozen other young ladies I could name off the top of my head. Boys, too! We train them to be respectful of their partners, delay their own orgasms so that they can offer maximum pleasure, and never worry about whether their penises are too big or too small or too fat or too skinny, like most boys on the Outside obsess about.”

“Is that kind of training common with most of the Gregorio communities?”

“In theory, yes. In practice, not so much. There are a very few other places where they have a pretty good track record. One in Sweden, one in Polynesia, one in New Zealand, and maybe one or two others. But I like to think we’re ahead of them. Hey, why don’t you come over to the office and read something that Abby wrote on our process? It’s going to be an addendum to our next printing of Return to Eden.”

I followed him to the building where we’d had the Shakalara the day before, where he deposited me in a comfortable lounge and gave me a copy of Abby’s essay. Here’s what it said:

At the request of Trevor H, Senior Guide for the Gregorio Society’s New Paradise resort in New Zealand, I am presenting a description of how young girls are taught the arts of sex here at New Arcadia. In his visit, he remarked about our success in bringing these girls from virginal innocence to sexual exuberance in two years or less. I told him that this progress was not accidental, but instead the result of an intense training program that begins with the girl’s first visit to our resort.

In every step of the girl’s education, one thing is crystal clear: that New Arcadia is essentially a matriarchy, and the women are in the “driver’s seat” at every step. From the moment a girl exposes her naked body at her first visit to New Arcadia, she is calling every shot in her interactions with men, from the youngest boy to the most experienced man. Nothing happens without her solicitation or permission. She picks her sexual partners, she chooses who will be the first man to enter her, she can turn down any sexual overture without prejudice. She need not feel the slightest shame in anything she does of a sexual nature.

Our goal is orgasmic parity. Girls start out at somewhat of a disadvantage, compared with boys, whose sexual equipment is out there in the open, already sensitive to any touch. Orgasms come naturally to them. Girls, on the other hand, are unfamiliar with their pudenda, and require guidance to start them on their path to sexual satisfaction.

This guidance begins with their first day here, where she attends a masturbation class in the company of other girls her age and, in rare instances, of women from “outside” who are sexually experienced but ignorant of their potential. The class is led by a female Guide, such as myself, who specializes in this sort of education.

The girl is encouraged to masturbate whenever, wherever, and however she wants, just as the boys do. But she also learns about the desirability of witholding an orgasm and staying in the “Golden Zone” of pre-orgasmic stimulation. She takes pride in her level of control, and practices it whenever she is at the resort, and also at home. That is why young girls are often seen masturbating while walking, talking, or sunbathing.

On her first day, the girl strips nude, conforming to the state of nudity that she finds everywhere at the resort, so she does not feel that she is singled out. She learns that her vulva is not something to be concealed or ashamed of, but something she can be proud of. She sees all sorts of naked female body shapes and learns that her own body is just like an other woman’s. All the women she meets are happy with their bodies and accept her own as one of them. If she has been raised in a nudist environment, so much the better, but even girls in “textile” environments adapt to our state of undress without much ado.

Of course, all the men and boys are naked, too, and the girl will inevitably witness many a male’s erection and ejaculation, even on her first day here. This is treated as entirely commonplace and no cause for remarks. She learns how her orgasmic cycle differs from a male’s and is reassured that, while the pace of her sexual development lags behind the male’s at first, she is perfectly capable of orgasms that intense before long. And she is reassured that her orgasms will be more frequent and longer-lasting than any man’s.

Which brings us to another point: she learns that she will never be dependent on another person for her orgasms. She can bring herself off by herself, as much and as often as she likes. Of course, she is encouraged to experiment with the other virgin girls in her dormitory, who are eager to join her on that path and even teach her the techniques they have learned.

After the girl has had her first orgasm by her hand, and becomes comfortable with lesbian sex, we feel she is ready to learn about male sexuality. This is taught by specially trained Guides who allow the girl to touch their penises and elicit sexual responses, and to instruct her male partners properly in their own sexual needs through voice or gesture. Again, all these men make it clear that she is the one in charge, and that they are merely servants to her sexual urges.

From her first day, she is introduced to sex toys carefully sized to her vagina. Over the next few months, those sizes are increased until they approximate the range of a male penis. Usually, gradual stretching is enough to ensure that her loss of maidenhead will pose no great discomfort. If her hymen presents difficulties, it is modified surgically. And she is put on our patented form of birth control, so that she will not be at risk of impregnation once she experiences coitus. This form of birth control requires about a year of monthly doses before it becomes completely effective, so coitus is delayed until her body is ready for it.

If we instructors have done our job well, that fourteen-year-old virgin will be able to hold her own with any boy in her ability to orgasm at will. They will have been trained on how to get the most of the “Golden Zone” elevation of pre-orgasmic libido, and enter it at will. She will have learned the basics of how to pleasure, and be pleasured by, any man she desires.

At this point, our Guides will determine the level of her sexual maturity. Again, it must be understood that while male Guides may make suggestions, it is ultimately the female Guides that make the final determination...

I’d read this far when Herb and Marcie came up to my chair, accompanied by two people. One was their daughter Heather, who looked like a younger version of Marcie herself, except that her breasts were smaller and firmer. They had the same facial features, the same shape of their pussies, the same blonde hair, the same pink nipples.

The other was a fine-looking young man who was introduced as Walter, her fiance. He had a neatly trimmed beard and a chest nearly as hairy as Herb’s. His height was slightly above average, and his legs were well-muscled, as if he was a runner. His cock was long, hard, and slightly curved, with a prominent cap. Walter had a green band on his wrist and explained that he was a member, from puberty, of a Gregorio resort elsewhere. We all exchanged gropes, and chatted with them a while.

Then Herb said that the couple had something to show us. It was what Heather and Walter had been working on that morning ... an album of photos of her initiation, which would be on display at their wedding. The first picture was quite a sight to see, with Heather as a young, thin girl stretched out on a cot, with a floral design painted on her naked body. She had hardly anything in the way of breasts then, and looked to be about thirteen, although she was actually almost sixteen. (One thing that made her look younger was that her cunt had been shaved completely bald, as was the custom for initiations.)

One picture showed Herb ejaculating onto his daughter’s belly and breasts, being jerked off by Louise. Another showed a woman, carried by two men who each supported a leg as her cunt was squirting her pussy juices onto the girl. Picture upon picture followed, showing all the other men ejaculating onto her lithe frame, adorning it with more and more of their cum. I recognized George, whose cock was being massaged to a climax by a girl who seemed to be no older than Heather, but who showed a green wrist-band. One of the last pictures showed Heather standing at the end of the ritual, with a huge smile on her face and the cum of close to two dozen men (and one woman) gleaming on her body and dribbling down to her knees. That was followed by pictures of Marcie cutting off Heather’s red wristband and replacing it with a green one, to signal her promotion and sexual availability. The last picture showed Heather being led off by an Asian man for her first fuck. It was clear that his cock wouldn’t be limp for long!

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.