New Arcadia: Edgar's Story - Cover

New Arcadia: Edgar's Story

Copyright© 2023 by Jehoram

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - On a visit to New Arcadia, a British couple experience a new dimension of sex at the hands of masters of the erotic arts. A weekend of non-stop fucking and an orgy with a transcendental climax ends with them making love to two virgin teenagers. and their first thought is to put their teenage daughter on her path to that same plateau of sexual ecstasy. (Note: some codes pertain to later chapters.)

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Daughter   InLaws   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   Nudism  

I woke up the next morning with an erection, which Marcie was fondling. She kissed me and said “Good morning! How about a nice fuck? It would be a shame to let that ‘morning wood’ go to waste!”

“How would you like to begin?” I asked.

“Forget the foreplay! I’m nearly cumming already! Fuck me doggy!” she said as she got on her hands and knees. “I like that!” Well, she’s the boss, and I slipped my cock into her hairy cunt and gave it my all. This wasn’t tantric sex, but plain old empty-your-balls lust. She was climaxing right away as I played with her hanging breasts, and I didn’t last long.

“I’m sorry,” I said. “I wanted to give you a little more.”

“No worries,” she said. “Most men don’t last very long with a morning-wood fuck, either. Let’s go get a shower and some breakfast now!” With that, we rose. She knelt and gave my flaccid cock a last suck, licking our cum from it, as casually as if she’d done it thousands of times (which she had, of course, with countless boys and men). When it was semi-hard again, able to jut out level, she said, “That’s enough for now. Let’s get clean!”

As we walked to the shower, we met a red-band girl along the way, and I couldn’t help but notice the cum spattered all over her small breasts. She shared a shower-head with us, inviting me to wash her young body and finger-fuck her tight little pussy as I soaped up her crotch. I did so as Marcie was washing my own body clean of last night’s residue of cum and squirt. The girl climaxed with a shudder, kissed us both, and scampered off somewhere.

We found Alice and George already in the cafe, and they invited us to sit with them. I spotted Merilee and Herb at another table, with Mandy and another man. My heart skipped a beat when I saw the man, and had a momentary pang of jealousy. But it didn’t make any sense, and had no place in a Gregorio setting, so I dismissed it from my thoughts. I did wonder if I’d ever get a chance to fuck her again.

Marcie went over to Herb’s table and exchanged a few words with the people there. At that point, Louise came in, sweaty with sex and cum streaking her left leg. She was with a young man I hadn’t seen before. He introduced himself as Bruce, and I realized that he was Louise’s Apprentice, and the very man whose “spooge” (as she called it) I’d sucked from her vagina the previous day. As we exchanged gropes, his cock was still slick from his semen, mixed with Louise’s lovely juices. The couple joined the party at our table.

Then Marcie came back and said, “It would be nice to introduce our new friends to Shakalara. Herb and I can’t be there, but if you’re all willing, Louise can reserve the conference room for two o’clock. Would that be all right with you? Mandy and Dick and Merilee have all agreed.” It was then that I realized that the man was Mandy’s Apprentice and Liz’s husband (and Louise’s, too, I suppose).

“Louise and I can handle it,” said George. “If everybody else is in, we’re in, too.”

Talk about a wish come true! They were inviting us to one of the most profound sexual experiences that could be had, on that very day! We nodded our assent, and then made our arrangements for our next hook-ups.

After breakfast, I had the pleasure of fucking a big-bosomed Guide named Abby, who was Bruce’s mother. She had the deepest blue eyes I’d seen. She escorted me to her cabin and said, “Fuck me any way you’d like. The buzz is that Marcie and Mandy and Louise have been giving you all the tantric sex that you can endure. I’m not as good at it as they are, but if you want to give it a try, I’m game.”

“Thanks for the offer, but I think I’d like just some straight sex for a change. Me on the bottom? I want to see your tits bounce!”

“Sure! What else are big tits for, once you’ve weaned your kids? Since I’ve got the rack, I might as well use it! In fact, we’ll start with a little tit-fucking, if you’d like.”

And that’s what we did. She oiled those huge breasts and rubbed them against my cock until it was rock hard. I’d had “tit-jobs” before, from my well-endowed wife and other ladies at the Edenist club. But Abby’s outshone them all. By pressing her breasts together, she could give me exactly the right pressure on my cock. And by varying that pressure, she could simulate the vaginal “ripple” that Louise and Marcie and Mandy cold perform. And her ability to edge me, keeping me just a hair away from sliding into that state where an orgasm becomes inevitable, was perfection itself. And her hard nipples raking my belly added the cherry to the sundae, so to speak. The open folds of her hairy pussy were dripping the juices of lust onto my legs.

After fifteen minutes of this, she reversed position and slid up my body until my cap was at her entrance. “Are you ready?” she said. I nodded, and she slid onto my cock like a knife sliding into its sheath. Then she sat up and moved up and down my cock, angling her hips and the depth of my cock so that it stroked every inch of her vagina. It was like a hula dance or a twerk, but with my cock planted in her. I didn’t have to do anything but appreciate the wonderful sensation, and the sight of her breasts moving and swinging and smashing into each other. Like any Guide, she had been orgasming from the moment I entered her, and she kept it up for nearly half an hour, keeping me on the ragged edge of a climax the entire time.

But I knew I couldn’t last, and she sensed my imminent release. “Do you want a tit-fuck again?” she asked.

“No, no,” I panted. “I need to cum in you.”

“Then cum, darling.” She slid down my cock until it was totally buried in her, and did that amazing ripple effect that the other women performed on me. I felt like her vagina was actually sucking the cum from my cock. I just exploded. When I opened my eyes again, she was regarding me with those blue eyes and a Mona Lisa smile.

“Thank you so much!” I murmured. “That was just the fuck I needed now.”

“I thought as much. And I’d love to stay longer, but I have a Masturbation class to teach in a few minutes. Would you like to observe it?”

“Well, sure. But let’s get a shower first. I must reek of sweat.”

“And sex!” she said. “But I’m probably reeking more, with sweat and pussy!”

We went to the communal showers and bathed each other, and then she picked up some towels and we went to the Green. “You’re free to get hard again,” she advised me as we walked, “but if you’re doing any serious fucking this afternoon, you’d probably want to keep your libido topped up.”

There were half a dozen virgin girls there and one older woman with a black wrist-band. She greeted them all with a kiss, sat down on a towel, and spread her legs.

“Today we’re going to make friends with our clittie,” she told the group. “You all have a clitoris. It’s not as big as mine, but it has the same nerve endings. Now pull the hood up and feel for it. Feel the little bump? That’s the outside part of your clitoris. The inside is much bigger, and we’ll be teasing that, too. Let’s begin...”

I found myself shocked at the sight of those young ladies with their legs splayed out and their hairless pussy lips on full display. I also found myself aroused, fondling my cock as it responded to the wanton scene before me. I wasn’t the only one, though. A couple of older men and a young red-banded boy were with me, their cocks swelling.

After a few minutes of this, Abby reached into a bag he’d brought and distributed what looked like clear plastic wands about the length of a banana, with a gentle bend and a cap the size of a large grape. She gave one to each girl and the woman, who got a somewhat larger one with an end the size of a table-tennis ball. Abby herself took a matching one, and began to speak.

“The rest of your clitoris wraps around your vagina,” she explained. “You can feel it best on the front wall, but the rest of it is sensitive, too. Let’s put these into your vadges. Now stroke the front wall, starting with an inch up from your entrance. Then go deeper, and explore the sensation. Some of you aren’t mature enough to get much at first, but if you practice with your wand, you’ll get better. Now let’s begin.”

And half a dozen wands disappeared into those bare young cunnies, and two larger ones into Abby and the woman, whose cunts were hairy but neatly trimmed.

“Now play with your outside clittie as you move the wand against the inside part. Feel that? It feels good, doesn’t it?”

And so the lesson proceeded. Some of the girls orgasmed, their small-titted bodies writhing. And the two adults did, too. “Don’t worry if you didn’t cum, girls,” Abby said. “As I told you before, girls don’t cum the way boys do. Sometimes you cum and sometimes you don’t. Sometimes you cum, and than have another one right away. As you get older and more familiar with your cunnies, it will get easier and easier.”

By now, a crowd of young boys with red armbands had collected. As the girls played with themselves, the boys fondled their cocks until gushes of cum sprang forth from the tips and sprayed the grass in front of them, glinting in the sunlight. One of the two men did as well. The girls smiled as they watched the spurts of cum, enjoying the effect that their display had on the males.

With that, Abby stood. Everyone else rose, too, and they hugged each other. This, I realized, was the reason for New Arcadian women’s legendary sexual response. They had become more familiar with their bodies, at such an earlier age, than even the girls at the Edenist Club. If ever there was a culture that could produce a woman like Mandy, this was the one. And it made me think of my daughter Patricia, now thirteen. In one short year, she could be receiving this sort of training if the Edenist Club could find a tutor like Abby to provide it. Since we were nudists, I had often seen her hairless snatch, but now I found myself imagining a dildo plunging into its wetness...

Abby said to me, “Let’s get some lunch now. I have another class at two, if you want to watch. It will be for the boys, and I’m going to teach them to eat pussy.”

“I already have plans for that time, but thanks for the invitation. Something about a Shakalara, I think they called it.”

“A Shakalara! You lucky dog!” she said with a grin. “I’ve had a few of those! We have them at least once a month, now that we’ve been trained for it.”

“Alice and I haven’t had any training,” I confessed.

“Don’t worry. The leaders will see that you do well. But don’t cum until the ritual! You’ll need all the spunk you’ve got.”

With that, we sat down and ate ... one of those marvelous American cheeseburgers for me, and a fish sandwich for her. Then she kissed me, pressing those big breasts against my chest, and went off to teach her next class, probably with many of the same boys I had seen earlier releasing their sperm into the sunlight. I spent the next hour in the pool, until a dark-skinned girl ... one of the ones who had been in the class ... waved at me. She had small breasts, no more than nipple-capped mounds on her chest, and a bare snatch. Her dark, curly hair betrayed perhaps a touch of some exotic heritage ... African or Mediterranean, I guessed.

“You’re wanted in the lodge.” she said. “George sent me.”

“All right. By the way, you were beautiful this morning!” And she was beautiful now, particularly because her left nipple was smeared with fresh cum that was already dribbling down her chest. I realized that she had just jerked off some lucky male, probably out of sheer curiosity of what it might feel like to have a man’s pulsing cock in her hand.

“Thanks!” She flashed a smile. “I didn’t cum, but I think I was close. Maybe next time! And George says he wants to eat me out tomorrow. He says he’s pretty sure he can get me off that way! And I always love it when he cums in my mouth!” The easy way that those words came from this child, no more than fourteen, was another shock to me. That she would give her young body so willingly to a grown man was simultaneously shocking and arousing. She obviously had her parents’ permission, and a Guide like George could be trusted to treat her with the greatest respect, but the thought was slightly unsettling just the same. Perhaps it was because while it ran against my “High Church” morals, the prospect of a child so sexually mature was so arousing that I felt my cock swelling once again.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.