New Arcadia: Edgar's Story - Cover

New Arcadia: Edgar's Story

Copyright© 2023 by Jehoram

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - On a visit to New Arcadia, a British couple experience a new dimension of sex at the hands of masters of the erotic arts. A weekend of non-stop fucking and an orgy with a transcendental climax ends with them making love to two virgin teenagers. and their first thought is to put their teenage daughter on her path to that same plateau of sexual ecstasy. (Note: some codes pertain to later chapters.)

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Daughter   InLaws   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   Nudism  

My wife and I are members of the Edenist Club, a Gregorio resort near London, England. We are both in our late thirties, with a thirteen-year-old daughter. Alice had been made aware of the club through an old classmate from college, who promised us “all the sex we could tolerate.” We were no strangers to extramarital sex, having briefly explored the swinging life before Patti was born, although neither of us liked that scene very much. After Alice’s first visit to the Edenist Club with her friend, she assured me that the Club was an entirely different sort of affair and persuaded me into trying it out myself.

It was the best decision I ever made. New Arcadia opened up a whole new world of sexual discovery for us, where I could fuck six or seven different ladies every weekend, and Alice as many men. It was the world Gregorio envisioned when he set up a culture of being naked and sexually available the entire time, either going to a fuck or recovering from one, and regarding each other’s naked bodies with undisguised lust. But others have told of that already. You have read what others have written about New Arcadia, so I can add only my direct experiences with the place.

Our adventure began with recent visit to our London club, where we met a gentleman from New Zealand who was a Guide at the Gregorio resort there. Trevor was of middling height, with a profusion of hair on his naked body; although his cock as smaller than mine when erect, Alice reported that he was an extraordinarily talented lover and well deserved his status in the association. He referred me to a report from New Arcadia that detailed a mind-blowing group-sex event, with multiple partners achieving a simultaneous orgasm. He was going to hold one of these events at New Eden the following day, but I couldn’t attend.

When we mentioned that we were going to visit New Arcadia in the US, he jotted down a list of names for us to look up: Hugh, Marcie, George, Louise, and Mandy. What surprised us was that Mandy’s name was in all caps, and underlined three times. When I asked him why, he simply smiled and said, “You’ll find out!” I recognized all the names of the women from the report, but I didn’t realize that I would soon have the best sex I ever had in my life, with all three of these women, all in the same day! And that didn’t include an exuberant teenage girl who gave me a wonderful shag, and then gave me another one the next day with her mother in the same bed! Such things never happened at the Edenist Club! I can scarcely recall these scenes without my cock swelling to hardness.

A few days later Alice and I boarded a jet and flew to Los Angeles. Once there, we made contact with New Arcadia and let them know we were coming, and at what time. They had already been notified of our arrival, so we were given the gate codes without delay.

We arrived at that gate by eleven the following morning, a Saturday. At the car park, we shed our clothes and fondled each other’s naked bodies as we waited for someone to meet us. I thought myself in pretty good shape for a man of forty, since I kept myself fit with tennis and swimming. And I never had any complaints from women about my endowment or stamina. Although child-rearing and age had brought some pooch to Alice’s belly and some sag to her full breasts, I thought her as lovely as the day we first fucked. And the other gents at the Edenist club seemed to agree with me, as she had no shortage of beaux.

Our escort turned out to be a young lad of about fifteen, I should judge. His curly hair was long and dark brown, and Alice admired the beautiful penis, six inches long and hard as a rock, that protruded from a thatch of similarly dark hair. His wrist bore a red band, the universal token of his virginity. He gave his name as Terry and told us to follow him to the office. We then exchanged the standard “Gregorio gropes,” fondling each other’s genitals. It was the first teenage “stiffie” I’d ever had in my hand, there being few teenage boys at the Edenist Club, but I had no inkling that this novelty would the first, and most prosaic, of many new things I’d be experiencing.

Along the way, we chanced to pass what they called the “Green,” a large expanse of lawn where dozens of people, young and old alike and all stark naked, were laying on towels and pleasuring themselves or each other. We saw older men giving head to nearly titless virgin girls, and older women deftly bringing teenage boys to orgasms with their hands and breasts and mouths, with the boys’ ejaculations plain to see unless they were being swallowed by their partners.

Other young virgin boys were masturbating openly, squirting their cum onto recumbent bodies, both male and female. Young virgin girls were laying on their backs, their legs spread wide and their fingers dancing on their labia or plunging into their hairless cunts, Some of these girls had lovers sucking on their nipples as they wanked. Nowhere was there a trace of shame. I could not help but become erect myself at the sight, and Alice was continually running her finger up and down the cleft of her vulva, parting the curly honey-colored hair that matched that of her coiffeure. It was in this happy state that we met Louise and Mandy in the visitors lounge.

They smiled at us and gave us Gregorio gropes of greeting, to which we responded in kind. Louise’s grip on my hard rod was firm, yet not unduly so, but it was Mandy’s grip that intrigued me. It finished with a grasp of the cap of my cock only, a gentle pinch between thumb and forefinger with her ring finger flicking the underside, giving me a most unexpected thrill. And then she gave Alice’s pussy a swipe with a finger and planted a light kiss on her left breast. To my surprise, Alice responded with a fierce kiss, their mouths locked together, and I saw both women snake their fingers into each other’s cunts. I had known that her first visit with her friend at the Edenist Club awakened a lesbian streak that had been dormant for years, but I never saw it flare up as readily as it did now.

“Herb and Marcie won’t be here until later this afternoon, folks,” Louise explained. “The plan was for Terry to give you a tour of the grounds while George and I attended to our teaching duties. But Mandy’s free right now, and my student called in sick, so let’s get to fucking now! It’s the best cure for jet lag, you know!” She was looking at me with a broad, toothy smile. I noticed a distinct asymmetry in her bosom, with one breast quite larger than the other ... a common situation among women, to be sure, but far more marked in hers. Her nipples were pink and very long, as if she’d been nursing.

Mandy, on the other hand, had breasts that were small enough to pass for those of a girl in her early teens, although they had the same long nipples, standing out proudly on her chest. She had shoulder-length blond hair on her head, and scarcely any at her pubes and armpits. Her frame was as slender as a girl in her mid-teens, and her wristband hung loosely on her thin wrists. To my surprise, its color was not the common green one but the gold of a Guide. Alice was staring at her intently. To my surprise, she assented readily when Mandy proposed that the two of them link up first and leave Louise to me. When we had a moment together, I asked her why.

“I thought you weren’t into lez very much,” I asked. “I’d figured you’d wait for George to be free, and I’m very keen to fuck Mandy.”

“Well, that’s what I thought, right up to the moment when that young lady kissed me. I felt something shoot up me, almost electric, when she touched my clit! I looked into her eyes when she kissed me, and she was practically begging to fuck me, I thought. And suddenly, nothing would do but that I fuck her back! I can’t explain it any better than that.”

Alice smiled and then gave me a peck on the cheek. “So give me Mandy first, and go have fun with Louise! She’s a Guide, too, so I bet she can show you a good time!”

With that, we repaired to our respective bedrooms. They were in individual cabins, with two bedrooms per cabin. The outer door was marked “George and Louise” and, when we went inside, one of the bedroom doors was closed. But from the sounds, it was definitely not unoccupied!

“That’s George with Merilee,” Louise said. “She’s his new Apprentice, and they’re fucking at least once a weekend. I think she’ll do well.”

“Do you have an Apprentice, too? I see you’ve got a gold band.”

“Yes, I do. I’d just finished with Bruce when you came. You can suck his spooge right from my cunt if you want! I’ve been sucking his cock for the last six years, and it’s really tasty! But he claims that it tastes even better when it’s mixed with mine!” With that, she entered the other bedroom, where there was an enormous bed, big enough for four people. She lay on the bed, and spread her legs, exposing fat cunt lips wreathed by curly blonde hair and glistening with the juices of sex.

Now I’d had enough experience with women not to be startled at the invitation, but never had I been thrust into such an intimacy so quickly. But she smiled in welcome, and I planted my face on her cunt and gave her the best tonguing I could. I was relieved to find that she let me know exactly what she wanted and how she wanted it. But that’s what Guides do, you know: instruct people in the fine arts of sex.

Her clitoris was the largest I had ever seen on a woman and, when I sucked it, she reacted with a moan that told me that she was still aroused by her last tryst, and her long, firm legs clasped my head as the orgasm coursed through her. There was no doubt that I was tasting the salty semen of her previous fuck along with her own delicious honey.

“How long have you had that boner?” she asked.

“As soon as I got here!”

“Well, let’s take care of it. Stick it in me! Now!”

“Don’t you want some more foreplay?” I asked.

“Thanks for asking, but I don’t need it. I was cumming the moment your tongue touched my clit! And you’re my guest, so come on in!”

“I’m not going to last very long,” I said.

“Don’t worry about that,” she replied. “Leave everything to me.” I slid my body up hers and planted my cock into her wet depths. She started doing the most remarkable things with her vaginal muscles.

“Don’t move,” she said. “If you start pumping, you’ll cum right away. Let me drive.”

I stopped and simply enjoyed the sensation of her vagina alternately squeezing and releasing my cock. She was reading my reactions like a book, always keeping me a hair’s breadth from a climax. I’d been treated to a performance like this only once before, by a Guide back home. But Louise was doing it better, and to my astonishment, I was able to last almost three-quarters of an hour, my cock telegraphing the ultimate in delight, before I felt myself slipping into an orgasm.

She felt it immediately, and gave my cock a fierce final squeeze as I released a morning’s worth of cum into her cunt. As I did, I felt her orgasm as I felt my own, the two crashing together. Then our bodies relaxed. I hugged her fiercely, crushing her breasts into my chest as I licked the salty sweat off her neck.

“Welcome to New Arcadia!” she purred.

“Glad to be here! That was the best fuck I ever had! What you were doing with your vagina ... can all the women here do that?”

“Oh, no. Marcie can, and Mandy. It’s not just vaginal control, it’s all about reading precisely where you are in your orgasmic cycle.”

“Well, you must be the best!”

She laughed. “You haven’t fucked Mandy yet!”

There was that name. “You mean the girl who’s with Alice now?”

“Don’t call her a girl! She’s a woman through and through, although she may not look like it. She’ll steal your heart if you let her. You’ll see!” And with that, we cuddled some more. Then she took my limp cock into her mouth and, with a most skilled tongue, brought it to hardness again.

“We like our men to have at least a partial boner when they’re walking around here,” she told me. “Eye candy, you know! But let’s go take a shower. We’ve worked up a real sweat!”

Arm in arm, we left the cabin and walked to the communal showers. Alice and Mandy were under one shower head, lovingly washing each other. Under another shower head, I saw a man with a gold wristband, and two women with green bands: a thirty-ish woman and a teenage girl who could have been her daughter, as in fact she turned out to be. The man was finger-fucking the girl as her mother toyed with his half-limp cock.

The man was George, who introduced me to Merilee and her daughter Janice. As we washed, Alice took me aside for a little private word.

“So how did you like Mandy?” I asked lightheartedly.

“Eddie, you won’t believe it!” Her voice was still shaking. “I didn’t think I was really into girls, but I think I’m in love with her!”

“What do you mean?”

“It’s like her soul crawled right up inside mine! She was doing stuff to me even before I knew I wanted it! It was like we were on some crazy wavelength together. She knew exactly what she needed to touch, and when and how hard to touch it. You know how, when you masturbate, you give yourself exactly what you need and when you need it? That’s what she was doing to me. I mean, I was thinking what it might be like to have her little hand up inside my cunt and suddenly she was fisting me! She could take every orgasm of mine and kick it up to the next level. And then she started sucking on my boob, taking my whole nipple down her throat! I blacked out, Edgar! How often has that happened?”

“Has she ruined you for cock?”

“I don’t know. But she told me that George’s cock is the best around. So we’ll see!”

As if reading our minds, George and Mandy came over to us, leaving my wife and the other two women bathing and kissing each other. And the mother and daughter’s kisses were not parent-to-child but lover-to-lover, as torrid as any I’d ever seen, with each woman finger-fucking the other’s cunt. Such blatant incest might have surprised me back home, but here seemed entirely commonplace.

George led Alice back to the cabin that Louise and I had just left, while Mandy took me to another one with just one label, on the left-hand bedroom door: Mandy’s name. It seems that the Guides had permanently reserved rooms of their own and Mandy’s gold wristband affirmed that status. Given her impression on my wife, I began to have doubts about Mandy’s ability to please a man as thoroughly. But as soon as the door closed on our bedroom, those doubts evaporated.

Mandy embraced me, her long rubbery nipples pressing into my belly. then she took my cock with one hand and gave it that same near-electric caress she’d given it earlier. Her other hand stroked the small of my back in the tenderest way. She half-closed her eyes and pursed her lips, and suddenly I felt some sort of erotic aura emanating from her, reminding me of the woman who took my virginity long ago. We kissed, first tentatively and then fiercely.

I suddenly understood what my wife had said about Mandy’s soul crawling into hers. There was nothing I wanted more now than to throw her on that huge bed and give her the pounding of her life, my cock plunging mercilessly into that nearly hairless cunt and flooding it with my jism. But at the same time, I was afraid to break the spell she was weaving around me. We hugged, and I felt my libido flare.

“Do you want to fuck now, or do you need more time?” I heard her say.

“Whatever you like,” I replied. “Do you want some foreplay or something?”

“Are you serious? I’ve been orgasming since we walked through the door.”

“You’re kidding!”

“No, I’m not. Don’t you believe me?”

I felt her crotch. It was dripping.

“My God, you’re wet!”

“I’m almost always like that. It’s a problem sometimes. That, and sweat. I sweat buckets when I fuck. I have to hydrate all the time.”

“You’re ready now, then?”

“Of course! Get on the bed. I want to be on top.”

“You’re the boss.” I lay on the huge bed, my boner pointing to the sky. She straddled me and impaled herself on it as smoothly as an equestrienne mounts her horse.

“Don’t move,” she said.

“That’s what Louise told me. You want to drive, right?”

She smiled. “Something like that.” And she started giving my cock the same vaginal massage that Louise had, but much more slowly. And then she’d glide up and down it, a millimeter at a time. My world shrank to the size of that cunt and that cock, compressed into a space where time itself seemed to lose its meaning. I could feel her meaty cunt lips dragging along my the skin of my cock, just a short distance from her opening, adding yet another sensation. Then she’d rise, with only the cap of my cock inside her, and massage it with her cunt muscles. And then she’d descend, plunging my cock into her depths. Again and again, she repeated the cycle.

I felt my orgasm starting to well up, and then to subside, over and over again, without my cock losing its rigidity in the slightest. I opened my eyes and saw Mandy playing with those oversized nipples on the soft swellings of her chest. A young girl, and yet a true woman, just as Louise had said. All of these things. I remember fleetingly that I’d always been attracted to large-bosomed women, as Alice and Louise were. But I felt something unlocking inside me, an unexplored lust for small-breasted women like the one dominating my present state. Mandy gazed at me the whole time, her face a mask of lust as her orgasm swept over her again and again, yet still in complete control of both our libidos.

How much time did we spend like that? I don’t know. I only knew that I was in a sort of pre-orgasmic state, that state that Gregorians call the “Golden Zone,” and I wanted it to never end. I was this woman’s slave. I would orgasm when she wanted me to, and not a moment sooner or later.

But she must have sensed that I was nearing the end of my endurance, even before I did, because she said softly, “Do you want to cum now?” And, suddenly, nothing would do but that I cum right then and there.

I didn’t even need to answer. She felt my response somehow ... maybe a twitch of my cock or a change in my breathing or in my muscle tension. And then, with those extraordinary vaginal muscles, she gave my cock a squeeze with her cunt that seemed like a ripple, going from base to cap to base to cap. Another squeeze, another ripple, and then another. Her vagina was milking my cock like a cow’s teat. My body spasmed, my eyes closed, and I released my load into her in one mighty spurt. I heard her gasp, and she shuddered as my sexual release hit her.

And my orgasm was answered in a heartbeat, with a surge of sexual energy that seemed to bounce off her and return to me through my cock, all liquid fire. I felt it searingly as it coursed into me. It was as if her orgasm had kicked into overdrive, a higher transcendental state than a woman’s ordinary climax. To my utter astonishment, I remained hard as a rock. A second orgasm overwhelmed me, reverberating for ages.

I opened my eyes to see her panting heavily, still in the thrall of her own super-orgasm. I grasped her nipples and found them as stiff as a man’s erection. The sweat was trickling down her body in streams. Gradually her breathing returned to normal, and she sat there with my still rigid cock inside her.

“What the hell was that?” I croaked.

“That was your shakti returning to you.”

“What is shakti?”

“It’s a force, a sexual force. Some call it kundalini, but it’s not the same thing, quite. I can collect it, and store it, and give it out.”

“How the hell can you do that?”

“You know, I can’t say. I just can.”

“How could I have had so much of this ‘shakti?’ I just came in Louise.”

“It didn’t all come from just you. Some of it came from from your wife, and some of it came from Dick, my Apprentice, when we fucked this morning. And some of it comes from me. I’ve got it in loads.”

“Is this something you ... teach here? Can other women here do it?”

“No. I can’t teach it. I can try, and we’re always looking for other women and men who might have an aptitude for it. But so far, we haven’t found anybody.”

“I’ve never heard of this before. I mean, I know a little about this tantric thing, but never what you just did to me.”

“It’s very rare. There are references in some books that seem to describe it. Ancient Greek. Classical Sanskrit. A mention in fourth-century Latin. And oral traditions from Africa and South America.”

“How many women...” I started to ask.

“Very few, in history. A woman has to be fucking a lot, many times a day, with many men and women. The only time that happened historically was while a woman was performing the sexual rituals of that culture. In modern life, the only time kind of fucking is being done is in Gregorio establishments. And right now, in all the Gregorio places in the world, we know of only one woman who can capture and return shakti. That woman is me.”

She said it quietly, and not as a brag but as a simple statement of fact, with even a tinge of resignation for a burden she carried.

“You must be a goddess!”

“No, just an ordinary woman with a special talent. And right now, I’m a woman who wants you to use that hard-on you’ve got on me. So let’s go! Nothing fancy, just that pounding you wanted to give me earlier!”

“How did you know about that? Are you a mind-reader, too?”

“No. I’m a girl who’s hugged a thousand men who have had that very thought in mind the moment I touched their boners. You guys aren’t that hard to read, you know!”

I laughed. “So how do you want to do this?”

“Me on the bottom.”

We uncoupled, and I rolled over to let her stretch out on the bed, face up. She spread her legs wide, my last load oozing from her cleft, scarcely visible in her own copious flow. “Now get in there and pound me good!”

In no time, I was back inside her. This time, there was none of the tantric stillness. She was a bucking bronco, kicking my bum with her heels, rubbing my shoulders, biting my neck. I used my cock like I’d never used it before, feeling my libido crest again. We were sweating so hard that if felt like our bodies were oiled, sliding against each other. I don’t think I lasted ten minutes this time and, when my orgasm came, it wasn’t as intense, but more drawn out and longer-lasting. As for the girl, she continued to orgasm long after I had, clenching my softening cock with her cunt muscles, gasping, shuddering, sweating like a woman possessed. I just melted into her arms, and stroked her face as my cock slipped out. We rolled apart.

After a few minutes, she smiled. “Well, did you enjoy that?”

“I have no words. Now I know why Trevor underlined your name three times!”

“Well, we had a marvelous ‘shag,’ as he called it, but I never did that shakti thing with him. I wasn’t able to control it then, really. It happened at the orgy where I was initiated as a Guide, but then I was fucking everybody else, like maybe two dozen guys, one after the other. It was really random then. Even now, I’m still not quite sure when it will happen.” She kissed me. “So you’re a lucky man.”

“So what Trevor got was just a simple everyday fuck from you?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.