30 December 2009 - Cover

30 December 2009

Copyright© 2023 by Mustang

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - On this day, Kevin and his family continue their visit with the Haywards. Leslie gives Dan more details of their recent sexual adventures, including her teen gang bang and the Halloween party they attended.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Gang Bang   Swinging   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Oral Sex  

Leslie was comfortably under Dan, his hard cock sliding into her moist pussy.

“Kevin and his construction team had built a massive home on the outskirts of Calgary for a very rich client. Mr. Alex Kramer and his wife Kate were so pleased that every detail was incorporated into their requests that they gave him a twenty-five thousand dollar bonus. Kevin split the bonus amongst his twenty workers.”

“In the middle of October, the Kramers invited Kevin and me to an exclusive Halloween party. We gladly accepted and tried to figure out what to wear from countless themes and ideas.”

“We had recently watched the great movie Gladiator, starring Russell Crowe. It gave me the idea for us to have a Roman theme in our costumes. Between going to the Goodwill secondhand store, a local adult store, costume rental, and my own creativity, we had our costumes.”

“Kevin was dressed up as a Roman Centurion and me as a Roman Goddess. Mind you, our costumes were far sexier than you’d see in any movie.”

“Once Halloween was done for the kids between five and eight, we got ready. We drove to the Kramers new home for their party. Prior to leaving, I had Kevin take Viagra, not expecting there to be any sex; I wanted his wonderful cock to be mostly hard for a different reason.”


“We wore light coats to cover us from the late October colder weather. Dan touched the doorbell, and the chimes rang to announce our arrival. The door opened to a smiling Kate, barely covered in her costume.”

“‘Don’t you look beautiful? I love your costume. Venus, Goddess of Love?’”

“‘No, I’m her slutty sister, Clitoris, Goddess of Fucking,’ I smiled.”

“‘You’re going to be a hit with the men when you tell them who you’re dressed as.’”

“‘Kevin is dressed as a Roman centurion; his name is Erectus.’”

“Hmm, I may have to find out what is so Erectus with you, and I’m sure the other women will want to know why also,’ she smiled.”

“We took off our coats, Kate mentioning to place our car keys aside. If we have too much to drink, a taxi will take us home and get our car the next day. Alex came to the door, dressed as a mad scientist. He shook our hands, offering us inside. ‘We’re pretty informal at our parties; first names are fine when introducing yourselves. Who might you be?’”

“‘I’m Clitoris, Goddess of Fucking,’ I said shyly.”

“I could feel his eyes stripping what little I wore on my body. My Goddess gown was nothing more than very thin white silk that barely covered my breasts, with my nipples easily showing through. There was no hem to my gown, hardly covering my ass and loosely tied together.”

“Hmm, I may have to examine you closely later on to see what the Goddess of Fucking is about,’ he smiled, toying with a stethoscope.”

“‘I hope you do.’ I smiled at him, giving him a good view of my deep cleavage.”

“‘Kevin is dressed as Erectus, a Roman Centurion,’ Kate told him.’”

“‘I bet the women will want to find out what is erect with you.’ Alex laughed lightly, patting his back.”


“We were escorted down a wide hallway to a large room. Halloween music was playing. We saw about a dozen couples in various costumes, some dancing, others talking in small groups. We noticed one woman kissing a man as another one slipped a hand inside her low top.”

“‘Leslie, I don’t think this is your typical Halloween party. Look over there. A woman is standing between two men with her hands inside their pants, I think stroking their cocks, and they’re each feeling a tit on her.’”

“‘I agree with you. There are two women dancing to a slow song, kissing and feeling each other’s tit. Look at those two hot looking girls wearing French Maid uniforms that don’t even cover their small asses.’”

“‘I’m looking, I’m looking, and are they ever cut low in front!’”

“‘Kevin and Leslie, I should warn you before the night goes any further; Kate and I invited you to our swinger party. We meet several times a year to enjoy our friendship in a very adult manner,’ Alex stated.”

“‘Those two hot-looking girls you speak of are our daughters, Susan and Marylou, fifteen and sixteen. They always dress so sexy for our parties. I’m sure you’ll meet one or both later on.’ Alex mentioned.”

“He motioned them towards us, taking in their sultry teenage beauty. Alex introduced them, and they offered us a glass of champagne off a tray. We had a great side view of their firm breasts, barely covered.”

“‘I like your costume, Leslie, Venus, Goddess of love?’ Marylou asked, several fingers feeling the fabric of the low opening.”

‘“No, I’m her slutty sister, Clitoris, Goddess of Fucking,’ I replied, and they smiled.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.