The Surrender of Annabelle - Cover

The Surrender of Annabelle

Copyright© 2023 by Vukefalos

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - This is the story of a beautiful English woman, during the Victorian times, who’s passions had more control than reason over her and which eventually led her down a path from which there is no turning back, ever.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Blackmail   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   Anal Sex  

It was now late evening and Annabelle had been taken care of, and washed and had been brought to the very large bedroom of her mistress who was sitting on a comfortable couch and in front of her was a tea table with a letter on it.

Annabelle was standing naked in front of her with her hands tied up behind her and heard her mistress speak.

“You have now felt what it’s like being a whore, and from what I saw today, my lovely English slut, you enjoyed everything that was done to you. Tonight, you will share my bed and I will love you slowly and tenderly, as although I thought this would never happen, I have fallen in love with you. Therefore, I will give you a choice, I have had a graphist draft a letter, copying your own hand writing, saying to your family that you are fine but hat you will be away for a long time. You have the choice of being free to leave tonight and go back to your hotel and leave me forever, but if you decide to sign this letter, then you are sealing your fate forever, you will work as a whore only for a little while longer so you can experience everything a whore needs to know, and then you will help me run this place and become my lover. The choice is yours, now that you had your chance to live your most secret fantasies, it’s your decision were you go from here”.

Annabelle’s hands were untied from behind her and while she stood there, she thought for a long time, sensually she looked at her mistress in the eyes, gave her just a fleeting smile and signed the letter.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.