The Surrender of Annabelle - Cover

The Surrender of Annabelle

Copyright© 2023 by Vukefalos

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - This is the story of a beautiful English woman, during the Victorian times, who’s passions had more control than reason over her and which eventually led her down a path from which there is no turning back, ever.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Blackmail   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   Anal Sex  

The heavy woman led Annabelle in a large heavy furnished room, there she undressed and pushed her possession towards the bed and made her lie on it, then she started kissing her breasts and feeling her body, “How will I ever go through this” thought the poor victim, “she is so awful and so hairy”, then the woman moved down to her pussy and started eating it hungrily. Against her own will, Annabelle’s body begun one more time betraying her and she started feeling the first stirrings of desire. The heavy woman was now also moaning and feeding deliciously on Annabelle’s pussy, kissing the inside of her thighs and then licking her all the way down to her feet. Then after a while, she stopped and turned the beautiful body on her stomach, licking her from the back of her neck, slowly all the way down to her ass, then she put her chubby hands-on Annabelle’s big ass and slowly spread the cheeks apart, looking hungrily at the virgin pink anus. She brought her mouth over it and started liking it slowly. The helpless beauty had never been paid attention to that part of her body and the sensations at first were mixed but as time passed, she felt herself aroused more than she had while the woman was paying attention to her pussy, and she started moaning softly.

After a short while, the heavy woman stopped her ministrations and grabbed a handful of Annabelle’s hair from behind her head and pulled her up, then walked her over to a low heavily padded rectangular couch. She pushed her possession to lie on it, then she came from the side and lifted from each side two wide straps of a leather belt, brought them together over the small of the beauty’s back, just above her big ass and tied them tightly together.

Then brought her arms together behind her back and tied them with some leather straps to the same belt, then went behind her and put her hands on the inside of Annabelle’s thighs and pulled them wide apart and pushed them against the legs of the couch and started to fasten the wide leather straps that were attached to the legs of the couch. A strap went around each thigh just under her ass cheeks, another went around each leg above the knee,

then her legs were bent and her ankles were fastened to the straps under her ass cheeks.

The helpless beauty was now totally immobilized and felt helpless to stop the heavy woman from doing anything she wanted to her, and in her present predicament her desire to be submissive started once again surfacing making her involuntarily quiver with anticipation.

Then the heavy woman dipped her fingers in a jar next to the couch, full of liquid and started massaging the bound beauty’s anus, slowly she inserted a finger in and Annabelle cried out in protest, but the finger kept going in and out lubricating the hole.

When the heavy woman was satisfied, she went to a small cupboard, opened it and inside was a large selection of instruments, she selected a large wooden replica of a penis, nicely polished and strapped it on herself, then walked back to the bound girl and said something to her but was not understood. She then smeared cream from the same jar over all of the wooden penis, and positioned herself behind the bound woman. She grabbed the beautiful ass cheeks and spread them and placed the head of the phallus squarely on the pink anus.

Annabelle understood then her intentions and started protesting, this was such a forbidden act back home, it was utterly humiliating.

“No, not this way”, she said, “it’s not right it’s aaaaaggggggggghhhhhh”, she screamed as the phallus started entering her anus, “it huuuuurts, uhhhh, you’re killing meeee”.

But the penis slid deeper and deeper inside her, tears of pain and humiliation run down her cheeks and she felt the searing pain of the large intrusion opening a new path inside her, she was so well restrained she couldn’t move at all, until she felt the heavy woman’s belly press against her ass, the penis was now all inside her. As she lay tightly bound, protesting and crying out, the woman behind her leaned onto her and started kissing her ears and the back of her neck, sometimes licking sometimes biting and now started puling out the intruder and when it was half way out, she pushed it hard back in.

“Uuuuuggghh, it huuuurts”, the tightly bound beauty moaned.

But there would be no mercy, the heavy woman had paid a small fortune for her, more so because she would be the first to enter Annabelle’s virgin anus. The sight of this amazing beauty bound tightly and helplessly at her mercy to enjoy so much was exciting the woman and she started to sweat heavily and push the penis harder and harder in the now deflowered anus.

Annabelle’s cries and protests grew weaker as her anus begun to grow accustomed to the large intrusion, and after some time she begun to feel an unfamiliar stirring of pleasure in her nether area. “ No” she thought to herself, “This can’t be happening, I can’t be liking this” but her body had a mind of her own and her arousal increased in this so unusual way.

Feeling once again the stirrings of passion that the combination of her bonds and her submission and the rear intrusion were giving her, the first light waves of an orgasm started building inside her.

The heavy woman was now fucking her in long hard strokes, her sweat dripping on the back of this maddeningly beautiful slave, at that point Samia walked into the room and stood next to the two women, and heard, in that unfamiliar language how much the heavy woman was enjoying sodomizing the English whore, then Samia kneeled next to annabelle’s head and asked.

“You love what she’s doing to you don’t you”?

Now Annabelle’s passions were taking her over and replied.

“It hurts, but ... it sort of ... feels good”.

Samia started caressing her whore’s hair and spoke.

“You love being helpless and being used don’t’ you, slut”?

“Uhh, you know me ... so well”, her orgasm building up.

“Shall I ask her to give it to you harder, slut, make her hurt you a bit”?

“Uhhh ... no ... yes ... yes tell her”.

Samia talked to the heavy woman who started giving it the poor girl so hard, like a woman possessed, she now started slapping hard Annabelle’s ass cheeks. Annabelle cried out a few times but then went back to her moaning, as the power of her orgasm was getting out of control.

“It’s fun being a whore, isn’t it, you slut, it’s what you wanted all along, I’m I right”?

“Yes, ohh ... it feels so good what she’s doing to me...”

“Answer me, you slut, what are you”?

The friction in her anus was not arousing her to heights unknown before, as she replied.

“Ohh ... I’m a ... a ... whore”, and with those words spoken she lifted her head back and cried out as a massive orgasm swept over whole body, the heavy woman sensed this and reached her own climax and fell on top of the bound girl, smearing her with her sweat.

Gradually the phallus was pulled out of Annabelle’s anus and she was released from her bonds, when she was free and stood up, the heavy woman walked up to her, grabbed a handful of her hair, pulled her face close to hers and kissed her passionately on the mouth, then got dressed and left, Samia was now alone with her new whore.

“You did better than I expected, I knew what you secretly wanted to be from the first moment I saw you”.

_” Will I ever be allowed to be free”? Asked humbly the English woman.

“No, never, you can never go back now, firstly you know too much about me and secondly deep inside you, you want to remain here a be my whore, I will prove it to you tonight, now I must wash you and prepare you for your next customer”.

Some time later when Annabelle was washed and made up again, she was taken to the large sitting room to meet her next customer, she was still feeling a burning sensation in her anus.

The woman waiting for her was fearsome, she was far taller than her completely dark with huge white teeth and a burning hate for the English for taking over her country. Not much was said, she led her to the lower part of the mansion into what looked like a dungeon.

At the centre of this place was an enormous wooden structure like an X with leather straps all over it. The tall woman placed the white whore at the bottom of the structure and turned her to face her. Then she made her climb a high stool and when on top, she spread her hands to press against the top V part of the structure and tied leather straps to her wrists and arms. She then lifted Annabelle’s ankles, one at a time and tied them to the same straps as her wrists, thus bending her completely double. Then she produced a strange looking object like a ball with several straps around it and brought it close to her victim’s face, pushed the ball into her mouth and then pulled the straps around each side of her nose, under each side of her chin and tied them all at the back of her head, then stood back to admire her handiwork.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.