The Surrender of Annabelle - Cover

The Surrender of Annabelle

Copyright© 2023 by Vukefalos

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - This is the story of a beautiful English woman, during the Victorian times, who’s passions had more control than reason over her and which eventually led her down a path from which there is no turning back, ever.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Blackmail   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   Anal Sex  

It was evening now, and Annabelle was sitting in the first class lounge of the hotel were young slaves were moving fans overhead to cool the room, she had ventured outside for a while but it had been filthy and crowded and she thought maybe it was a mistake to come here. Then a dark skinned lady dressed in the local kaftan approached her and said “ Hello miss Annabelle, welcome to our island” she was dressed in the way the affluent people dressed and had gold rings on her fingers, “My name is Samia and I found out your name from the British resident (a thoroughly corrupt man), I am usually asked to chaperone lonely ladies that arrive from England”.

“Why that’s so kind of you, said Annabelle, please sit down and tell me what there is to see on this island”.

“The best thing you could do is to allow me to invite you to my mansion on the other side of the island and from where you can feel the fresh breeze of the sea, listen to some local music and try some of the local delicacies”.

“I would love to do this, you are so kind, when could we do this”?

“Now, if you want, my carriage is out side and the evening is still young”.

“Alright, let us then go”.

Samia could not believe how easy this had been, once she got this beauty inside her mansion, she would make sure she never left it again.

The ride was slow until they got out of the city, then the road twisted and turned in the country side until they reached the far side on the island and true to Samia’s word a huge mansion, more like a castle stood at the edge of a cliff below which was the sea.

They entered through large wooded doors and when the doors closed behind them with a loud clang, Annabelle, felt shiver go through her, as though there was a sense of finality came with that noise. They entered a very large sitting room with large comfortable chairs and soon a pretty female servant with dark skin like her mistress and large eyes, always looking down, came in and lit a small burner next to Annabelle, then she threw some incense on the charcoal producing a heavily scented blue smoke, then she left and reappeared with a tray of Turkish coffee and some sweets.

“Take deep breaths of this incense young lady, it will make you relax somewhat, it is the custom of our hospitality”, said Samia.

Annabelle inhaled the smoke and truly after a while she felt light headed, the Samia offered her a cup of coffee and when she had finished she offered her some more, little did Annabelle know that both the smoke and the coffee were laced with powerful aphrodisiacs.

After some time she felt herself getting hot and there was a warmness in her loins uncalled for. As they talked and time passed she became increasingly disorientated and now her pussy was running it’s secretions freely.

“Is something wrong, sweet lady”, Samia asked.

“Uhh, I feel sort of hot and dizzy”, the victim answered.

“Why don’t we go to my room and have you lie down for a while, maybe it’s the heat of the island that’s effecting you”.

She led her to the interior of the castle, into a huge bedroom with an equally huge bed with high bedposts at it’s corners.

Annabelle was now feeling so hot she had started to develop a light sweat on her forehead and her pussy was now so active her under panties were soaking wet, she was resisting an urge to play with herself again.

“Let me help you take your clothes off, young woman, you are burning up”, and Annabelle did not offer any resistance as Samia started undressing her. When she was down to her under panties, she tried to protest but Samia told her they were both women so she shouldn’t be shy. Finally, she was completely naked and she lay on the bed, but by now her senses were completely confused and did not notice that Samia was also undressing. Then, through the haze of her mind she felt her arms being lifted over her head and something was being tied to her wrists.

“Uhh, what are you doing to me”, she whispered through the haze she was in now.

“Nothing sweet lady, just making you ready”, said Samia.

“Ready for what”, Annabelle whispered again.

“You’ll see soon, now just lay back and rest”. And with those words spoken, Samia finished tying the padded leather straps around Annabelle’s wrists and then tying the rings on the straps to hidden chains on each of the head bedposts. Now Annabelle’s arms were spread open over her head and firmly tied. Then Samia made her move, she started feeling the victim’s body enjoying the silk like texture of her skin, the softness of her breasts and then brought her mouth over one of the nipples which was now fully erect and sucked on it. Annabelle sighed and offered a meek protest saying, “Ohh, what are you doing to me, we’re both women, you are touching me like a man”.

“No honey”, Samia said, “no man can touch you like I will”, and her mouth closed over Annabelle´s mouth and kissed her deeply for a long time. Annabelle tried to offer one more meek resistance but by now the aphrodisiacs she had consumed had taken her over completely and she opened her mouth and returned the kiss. While Samia was kissing her, she thought “This slut not only looks pretty, she tastes nice too, I’m sure her pussy tastes like honey”, and she started to move towards the victim’s pussy liking everything in her path until she reached her clit and closed her mouth over it.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.