The OF Girl - Cover

The OF Girl

Copyright© 2023 by BreaktheBar

Chapter 98

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 98 - When you discover a fellow intern at the law office is filming amateur content, you make the rash decision to approach her about it. You couldn't have dreamed what would come from that one conversation.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   MaleDom   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Harem   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   2nd POV  

Sabrina continued to feed you and herself through the meal, and the two of you flirted and laughed and talked about your childhoods. It was calm and wholesome and relaxing, and when both sandwiches were done you stroked your fingers through her hair to move a loose strand behind her ear and kissed her again.

“You know I can feel you,” Sabrina said, putting her hand on your chest with a teasing smile.

“I know,” you smiled. “But I’m enjoying this.”

“I know, me too,” she said. “But we still have more work to do. Think you’re ready with another big load for me?”

“One more kiss and I will be,” you grinned.

The two of you went through the same routine as before, deciding on where it would happen and how, then positioning cameras and testing lighting. Sabrina had filmed several blowjob clips using realistic dildos already, so she’d worked out a few angles that would work better than others to hide her face while showing off her lips and mouth, but it was still going to require her to edit in some face blurring for incidental catches.

This time you would be the one that was stationary, lounging on the couch in your pants and shirt. Once the cameras were rolling, you put on the role again and called out to Sabrina. “Babe, come out here.”

Sabrina came out of the bedroom wearing a black set of lingerie that was all lace and mesh. To top it off, she was wearing thigh-high black stockings that contrasted amazingly with her pale skin. “Yes, Daddy?” she asked. She strode over in front of you and knelt between your legs, bringing herself into the frame perfectly for the ‘main shot’ phone in your hands. “I really hope I’ve been a good girl since last time, Daddy. I really want to taste some Daddy Dick today.”

“You have been,” you said, reaching out one hand and running your thumb along her jawline and then across her lips. She took your thumb between them and sucked, and you slowly pulled it out, her lower lip dragging with it until your thumb reached her chin and her lip snapped back up. “You’ve been absolutely perfect in every way.”

“Can I suck your cock, please?” Sabrina begged. “I really deserve a reward.”

“Go ahead,” you said.

“Thank you, Daddy,” she cheered softly, those small but supple lips of hers twisting into an excited grin. She leaned forward, her bra-clad chest pressing into the obvious bulge in your pants, and she made kissing noises right next to the phone. The actual positioning made a kiss impossible, but the view on the phone definitely looked like it was real.

You winked at Sabrina, and she grinned and winked back, before moving back into the frame.

Sabrina worked slowly, first feeling and kissing your cock through your pants, fawning over your size for the camera. Then she unzipped your pants and reached her hand in, feeling you up without showing anything to the camera. Finally, she unbuttoned your pants and pulled them down, your cock snapping up to attention to her delighted, if exaggerated, gasp.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.