The OF Girl - Cover

The OF Girl

Copyright© 2023 by BreaktheBar

Chapter 96

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 96 - When you discover a fellow intern at the law office is filming amateur content, you make the rash decision to approach her about it. You couldn't have dreamed what would come from that one conversation.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   MaleDom   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Harem   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   2nd POV  

By the time you got out of bed it was already almost noon, but you were supposed to be getting work done so decided to at least get everything set up for the first thing Sabrina wanted to film.

Even though she’d already given you a run-through of her various equipment it was still a surprising amount of work to get everything set up. You both decided the first scene was going to be mutual masturbation - Sabrina had done plenty of masturbation scenes already with various toys and dildos, so it made sense that the first actual video she put out with a live cock would be one where she didn’t actually touch it. The escalation was more important to keep her Fans hooked and wanting more.

Still, you set up the lights and did a ‘dry’ run-through of what you would do, checking the lighting for where you would be moving and making sure everything would look good. There were three different ring lights stationed around the room, and Sabrina ended up using her various tripods to position her old phone and your phone at different angles to catch everything from a couple of angles, while you would film her from her newest phone as the ‘main shot.’ The whole thing was going to be a mess of editing, but Sabrina was sure the upgraded quality and multi-shots would raise her OnlyFans up another level.

Once everything was ready to go, you ended up stepping out of her apartment, holding the door mostly closed.

“Ready?” you called in.

A buzzing sound, soft but insistent, started. “Alright, ready. Action!”

You smiled and shook your head, but stopped from chuckling. You started the recording and waited a moment, then stepped into the apartment keeping the camera low.

“Oh, Daddy!” Sabrina said in mock surprise. “I didn’t realize you were coming over, I would have waited for you.”

You panned the camera up from its slight tilt at the floor while you crossed the room, careful not to show the various lighting or camera rigs. Sabrina was revealed slowly, first her bare feet with her toes flexing, then her long, skinny legs and thighs, then her hips and pelvis where she was currently ‘hiding’ her pussy but was still holding the buzzing pink vibrator in one hand.

“It looks like my girl is being naughty today,” you said. “Didn’t I tell you that you weren’t allowed to come again until I did?”

“I’m sorry, Daddy,” Sabrina pouted. You kept panning upwards, across her skinny torso and her little bare tits that she pressed upwards with her arched back. Her nipples were hard and you wanted to throw the camera aside and dive on them, but resisted. Then you finished the panning upwards, her body from her shins to the tip of her nose in the frame. “I swear I wasn’t being bad, I just wanted to play with myself a little bit because I was thinking of Daddy’s Dick and got horny. I swear I was just going to edge myself.” She was using what you’d come to think of as her ‘OnlyFans Voice,’ a little lower than her usual register and breathy. You could only assume it was the kind of voice used for phone sex back in the day.

You sighed heavily, exaggerated, for the camera. “And how am I supposed to believe that? I know my bratty girl likes to push the rules sometimes.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.