The OF Girl - Cover

The OF Girl

Copyright© 2023 by BreaktheBar

Chapter 90

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 90 - When you discover a fellow intern at the law office is filming amateur content, you make the rash decision to approach her about it. You couldn't have dreamed what would come from that one conversation.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   MaleDom   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Harem   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   2nd POV  

You didn’t bother dressing, just quickly darting from Gemma’s room towards the kitchen. The apartment was dark though, so you didn’t realize it was going to take a couple of minutes to quietly find the glasses in a cupboard and get two down without making a racket. By the time you were filling the glasses in the sink, you nearly jumped out of your skin when a voice speak up behind you.

“Sup,” Becca said.

“Holy fuck,” you gasped, then dropped the cup in the sink and covered your cock.

When you turned, you saw Becca walking into the kitchen wearing nothing but a strap-on dildo. You’d always thought Becca had an attractiveness to her - she had that boyishly short haircut and the kind of pretty-handsome face that could have just as easily fit on a guy as it did on her. She was striking.

Well, you were already hard, but yeah.

Becca had a somewhat boxy, athletic build with just a hint of curves at the waist and hips, but she made up for that with her smooth, long and powerful legs and a pair of full breasts sat high on her chest with pointy little nipples. She casually went over to the fridge and opened it up, the light from inside blasting past her as she bent over at the waist, showing off her sculpted ass and making the lime green dildo hooked up to her strap-on almost glow.

“Uh, hey,” you said, a little thrown by the casual nudity.

Becca got a couple of Gatorades out of the bottom drawer of the fridge and offered one over to you. “Sounded like you were putting in the work,” she said with a smirk. “Nice job. Little surprised you and Gemma are telling each other that you’re in love though. It’s been what, less than a week?”

You accepted the Gatorade and decided if Becca was comfortable with the nudity, you could be too and stopped trying to hide your cock. You cracked the seal on the sports drink and took a big swig. “Um, yeah. We just sort of decided to say it as a shorthand for everything else we were feeling,” you explained. “It feels good to say and hear it, and we both know she’s leaving at the end of summer, so I figure why waste time?”

“That’s a good point,” Becca nodded, cracking open her own drink and taking a long swig. “Nice, by the way,” she said, gesturing with her bottle down at your cock.

“Thanks,” you said. “You look pretty hot yourself. I wasn’t sure if it was you or Charlotte who was doing the fucking.”

“Oh, we trade off,” Becca said. “But usually it’s me. There’s just something powerful about making a woman squirm on your cock, y’know?”

“Oh, I know,” you grinned, thinking of what you’d just done with Gemma. What you did with Sabrina.

“Well, Charlotte’s gotten hers more than enough,” Becca said. “You want to fuck me quick? I could go back in there and make her eat your cum out of me.”

“Um,” you said loudly, going wide-eyed at the casual offer. “I- Becca, you are a gorgeous woman, but I’m not going to cheat on Gemma.”

“Good answer,” Becca grinned. “Congratulations, you passed the test. You are officially Roommate Approved.”

You took a deep breath and gave her a little glare.

“Oh, stop it,” Becca said, giving you a nudge with her elbow as she leaned against the countertop next to you. “I like Gemma, I had to check. If you had a little sister you would want to make sure her new fuckbuddy was treating her right and not messing around, wouldn’t you?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.