The OF Girl - Cover

The OF Girl

Copyright© 2023 by BreaktheBar

Chapter 89

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 89 - When you discover a fellow intern at the law office is filming amateur content, you make the rash decision to approach her about it. You couldn't have dreamed what would come from that one conversation.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   MaleDom   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Harem   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   2nd POV  

“Enough,” you said.

Gemma immediately left your cock, a slimy coating of her spit all over it. She’d licked and sucked every drop of the residue of her own juices from you. Helping her to her feet, you kissed her again and then gathered her clothes and you both rushed through the apartment towards her room.

There were still fucking sounds coming from the door at the end of the hallway - the room Becca and Charlotte shared was closed, but you could clearly hear the moans of the two women behind it and the distinct clap-clap-clap of fucking. All you could wonder was which one of them had to be wearing the strap-on.

Inside Gemma’s room, she closed the door and immediately started undressing you. As soon as you were as naked as she was she pulled you to the bed. You took charge again, laying her down on the bed on her stomach and mounting on top of her.

“Mmm, you did promise me a prone bone, didn’t you?” she hummed and giggled, spreading her legs helpfully so that you could run the head of your cock up and down her swollen cunt lips.

“I did,” you grinned, thrusting into her again, and she accepted you readily. As you seated inside her, you lay down on top of her completely, your bare chest to her back, her ass to your pelvis and your legs pressing together in a tangle. You took her hands in yours and placed them above her head, wrapping your fingers in hers.

“God, I love you,” Gemma said quietly as you pressed your weight down on her. Then she giggled and you could feel it up and down your body. “I still can’t believe we’re saying that.”

You grinned. “It feels too good not to. I love you too, Gemma.”

Then you fucked her again. With your legs stretched out as they were you didn’t have that much leverage so the thrusts weren’t particularly long, but you made up for that with being deep inside her and going fast. Soon you were both moaning and she was humping back at you, trying to get you even deeper.

“Are you close?” she asked you, her face sideways against the bed.

“Getting there,” you said, kissing her ear.

“Come on my ass this time,” she panted. “I want to send a picture to Sabrina, and I want you to end the night with another load in my needy little cunt. It felt so fucking wrong and right when you came inside me, like you were ... God, like you were marking your territory. Is that weird?”

You grinned down at her. “Want me to mark your ass as mine too, huh?”

She rolled her eyes but hitched her breathing as her fingers tightened on yours. “Yes, I do.”

You did something you’d never done before and took a chance, licking the side of Gemma’s face. “Mine,” you said. “You’re all mine.”

“Yes, Daddy,” she moaned. “I’m yours.”

“Don’t you start with that, too,” you said, pounding her a little harder.

“You get kinky, I get kinky,” Gemma grinned.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.