The OF Girl - Cover

The OF Girl

Copyright© 2023 by BreaktheBar

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - When you discover a fellow intern at the law office is filming amateur content, you make the rash decision to approach her about it. You couldn't have dreamed what would come from that one conversation.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   MaleDom   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Harem   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   2nd POV  

Sabrina twisted her lips into a half-pout, half-consider expression as she sat back into her booth bench. “I- Well, it’s hard to say,” she said. “I guess it kinda came down to just ... I want more, faster? Like, I could go through school while working some minimum wage job and hating it, and all that effort would take away from my classes. And then at the end when I have a degree I would still be broke with a mountain of student debt going into law school, piling up more debt. Doing this, after the first couple of weeks I made enough to cover my rent for the month and books for the next semester. I’m a month in now and I’ve already paid off my rent for the summer.”

“So it’s all about the money?” you asked.

She smirked. “Well, no,” she said. “There are some perks that I wasn’t expecting. I get a little thrill every time I post something dirty. It’s like posting something cute on Instagram and seeing a lot of people like it, but way, way more. And sure, some of the comments I get are weird and gross, but a lot of the people who message me are super complementary and ... I don’t know, they just really want to make a connection with someone, and when I give them just a little bit of attention I can tell it’s made their week. And that makes me feel good, knowing I’m doing that.”

You nodded slowly, trying to absorb everything she was saying. Your assumptions about OnlyFans girls had always been rudimentary - they were slutty girls who wanted to make an easy buck off of their looks. Yeah, sure, Sabrina was in it for the money, but the way she talked about it, it was like she’d made a calculated business decision instead of just doing it on a whim. And she wasn’t a slut, at least not openly. She dressed relatively conservatively compared to most college girls you knew, she was friendly but not overly flirty with people. As far as you knew she didn’t sleep around, or you probably would have heard something from your social circles back at college.

“Thanks,” you said.

She quirked an eyebrow with a little smile. “Really?”

“Yeah,” you said. “I mean, you didn’t need to give me a real answer like that. You could have just brushed it off. I appreciate you being candid.”

“Well, you’re welcome,” she said.

Your beers were soon delivered to the table and you both gave your orders, giving you a chance to tease her about ordering a salad while you ordered a chicken burger and fries. Sabrina excused herself after going to the washroom, and you took the opportunity to adjust your dick in your pants. The conversation hadn’t even been that sexual, but just being with her, knowing what you knew, was getting to you.

Pulling out your phone, you glanced towards the little washroom hallway quickly before loading up your web browser and opening Sabrina’s page. You scrolled a moment, then selected one of the photo sets she’d posted. It was a classic schoolgirl outfit tease, and in the first couple of photos she played the part - she wasn’t even being a slutty schoolgirl, her kilt was down almost to her knees, and her shirt was tucked in with a little bowtie matching the pattern of the kilt. Then she was playing with the kilt, then she started undoing blouse buttons.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.