The OF Girl - Cover

The OF Girl

Copyright© 2023 by BreaktheBar

Chapter 88

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 88 - When you discover a fellow intern at the law office is filming amateur content, you make the rash decision to approach her about it. You couldn't have dreamed what would come from that one conversation.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   MaleDom   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Harem   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   2nd POV  

The Uber ride back to Gemma’s place was full of filthy, flirty looks and surreptitious touching. Neither of you were drunk enough to just go at each other in the car, but you were also fairly certain the driver knew exactly what was going on back there.

Before leaving you hadn’t gone to find Eric - the plan had been for him to disappear and rejoin his group of pals, and since DeezChains hadn’t come looking for you or Gemma you brushed it off as just another part of the weird night out the two of you were on.

Once you were dropped off by the Uber driver in front of Gemma’s place, you ended up making out again as you leaned back against a lamp post and she hungrily pressed against you. Then she dragged you inside, and you were making out in the elevator. Then making out with her pressed against her apartment door.

“How are we doing this?” you asked her between kisses.

“What do you mean?” Gemma asked the same way, barely pausing the makeout.

“Roommates,” you said. Your hands were full of her ass, and she had one hand planted between the two of you on her bulge as she held your head down to hers.

“Fuck ‘em,” Gemma said. “Becca and Charlotte are either out or fucking themselves. Lucy can suck a dick.”

Gemma finally got her key out of her clutch, and you held her by the chest from behind, massaging and squeezing her tits, while she unlocked the door - both of you giggling and trying to muffle your noise. It was probably two in the morning, so it was possible people were asleep.

Once you had the door closed, you could hear that people definitely weren’t asleep.

Moaning and the soft clapping sound of hard fucking was leaking through the apartment, along with the muffled sound of someone talking.

“That’s gotta be Becca and Charlotte,” Gemma whispered.

You pulled her to you and kissed her again, and since you were now in her apartment you didn’t want to wait a moment longer. You pushed her against the wall and dropped to your knees, pulling up her skirt right there in the apartment entryway and pressing your lips between her legs.

“Fuuuuuuuck,” Gemma groaned as you drove your tongue into her. You ate her fast and hard, her pussy already wet and willing as her juices got all over your face. Gemma held your hair tightly in her fingers, throwing her head back and moaning. “Yes, John, God. Fuck, you’re so good.”

You brought her close to her release quickly but didn’t push her over the edge. Instead, just as she was starting to quiver and her breath was hitching, you pulled away and stood. You took her chin and cheeks in your hand roughly and kissed her hard while you palmed her cunt with your other hand. She ground on it, trying to get her release as she whimpered into your mouth.

Letting go of her face, you spun her around and slapped her bare ass. Gemma’s butt was fit-thicc; wonderfully juicy without being huge, and it immediately sprouted a soft red handprint from your slap. You’d only intended it to be a tease, but Gemma seemed to think differently - she pushed her ass back and spread her legs, presenting herself to you deliberately.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.