The OF Girl - Cover

The OF Girl

Copyright© 2023 by BreaktheBar

Chapter 74

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 74 - When you discover a fellow intern at the law office is filming amateur content, you make the rash decision to approach her about it. You couldn't have dreamed what would come from that one conversation.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   MaleDom   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Harem   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   2nd POV  

Gemma was wearing blue heels and a beat-up, worn bathrobe.

“Hey you,” you said, stepping into the doorway and leaning down to kiss her softly. She put her hand on your arm, holding you in place as she kissed you back a little firmer, slipping just a touch of tongue into it.

“Hi,” she grinned again.

She closed the door and you lifted the flower. “This is for you, but it looks like you’re not quite matching with it yet.”

“Thank you,” she smiled, taking the flower and smelling it lightly. “And I think it will match my dress wonderfully when I finally get it on. But for now, it also matches something else. Want to see?”

“Of course,” you said.

She took your hand and quickly led you through the apartment and to her room. With Lucy obviously out, you weren’t sure who else was there because you didn’t see her other roommates. Inside her room she closed the door and then turned to you, kissing you again. “You look nice,” she said. “Another Sabrina outfit?”

You chuckled. “The runner-up from Tuesday,” you admitted. “I think I need to do some clothes shopping if I’m going to keep up in the aesthetic department with you.”

“That would probably be a fun date,” Gemma said, still in your arms. “Letting me and Sabrina treat you like a dress-up doll.”

“Only if I get to treat you as a dress-up doll right back,” you said.

“Mmm, let me guess. You’d like to do that in Victoria’s Secret?”

“Well, you’re the one who suggested it now,” you said. “So that or Walmart?”

She rolled her eyes and kissed you again. “Want to see my dress for tonight?”

“Yes,” you said.

She broke from your arms and went to her bed, lifting the blue dress you had spotted and held it up against her body. It was another summer dress, baby blue with little white dots in a splatter effect that had a full square-necked top and a flowy bottom that looked pretty short. She held up the flower you’d given her next to her ear to show you the matching. “Looks good?”

“Looks great,” you said. “You’re radiant.”

She smirked and hung the dress over her desk chair, and carefully put the flower on her desk, before slipping off her robe and turning to you, posing in nothing but bright, vibrant blue lingerie. The bra was silk fronted with a fringe of lace, cupping her large breasts securely and hinting at the depth of cleavage as they pushed together. The bottoms were see-through lace of the same vibrant blue, cupping her slightly tanned hips and mound tight enough to show a bit of camel toe.

“How about now?” she asked.

You had no words. You tried to find them, but your tongue had been stunned. So instead you stepped forward and scooped her up into your arms bridal-style. She whooped in surprise as you did it, throwing her arms around your neck as she started laughing, and then you kissed her.

“That good, huh?” she asked breathlessly once the kiss pulled back.

“Wow,” you said.

You took two steps over to the bed and lowered her down onto it, kissing her the entire way. Coming down on top of her, she laid back as you made out with her slowly. She kept trying to pull at your shirt, but you grabbed her hands and held them down to the bed, making her squeak in appreciation as you took command of her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.