The OF Girl - Cover

The OF Girl

Copyright© 2023 by BreaktheBar

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - When you discover a fellow intern at the law office is filming amateur content, you make the rash decision to approach her about it. You couldn't have dreamed what would come from that one conversation.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   MaleDom   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Harem   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   2nd POV  

“Well hey there,” the secretary said, turning and beaming you and Sabrina with a big smile and splash of Southern drawl. She was blonde, with a bob haircut that was just starting to get too long, and when she smiled she showed a real set of bright white chompers.

Sabrina, who had started the conversation, abruptly turned to you with a smile instead of answering.

“Oh, hi,” you said, stepping forward. “We’re interns with Blake, Meyer and Associates. We’re supposed to have an appointment to perform employee surveys?”

“Ah,” the secretary said, her smile dropping a bit. She gestured over to the chairs in the waiting area. “Alright. Well, why don’t you two grab a seat and we’ll see about figuring things out for you.”

“Thanks,” you said, and she nodded in reply and began typing on her computer.

You and Sabrina moved over to the bench seating off to the side of the waiting area. “That wasn’t so bad,” you said quietly to her.

Sabrina rolled her eyes as she took a seat. “Ugh, really?” she asked. “That was terrible. No wonder Becks doesn’t give you the time of day.”

“What? I was polite,” you said.

“Typical guy,” Sabrina sighed. “John, that woman spends her entire day stuck behind that desk doing menial work for people who get paid more than her. She’s an eternal intern. The only time she gets to feel important is when that monotony is broken by people coming in that door. She wants to talk! She doesn’t want to just usher you on to whoever is waiting for you.”

“I guess that makes sense,” you whispered. “But we’re at work. Aren’t we supposed to be ... business-like? Professional?”

“That’s not how you get ahead,” Sabrina said. “Take us right now. Did we get this day out by just keeping our heads down and being professional, or did we take some risks and stick our heads up?”

“I don’t feel like we took many risks to get here, Sabrina.”

“Fine, OK. Bad example. But just- Do you agree it couldn’t hurt to get to know this lady more?”

“I guess not,” you said.

“Good, OK. Now just watch and listen,” she said, then stood up and smoothed her skirt before walking up to the secretary. “I’m so sorry to bother you, but I just had to ask where you got that necklace. It is just fab.

Fab? You’d never heard Sabrina talk like that before, in school or at work, or online. The thing was, somehow it worked. The secretary lit up like a kid on Christmas morning as she turned on that megawatt smile again.

“Oh, you noticed it? O. M. G. It’s so beautiful, right? It was a gift from my boyfriend,” she said.

The conversation was inane and, honestly, some of it went over your head. But the lady was fully engaged with Sabrina and grinning like a fiend as they talked. Sabrina, for her part, was leaning over the front of the desk. Your mind quickly drifted from the conversation to Sabrina’s ass, pointed back at you. Her skirt was hugging her hips but fell loosely in swoopy black drapes down to the tops of her calves. As she leaned over, she shifted her weight from one foot to the other - she was wearing simple but elegant two-inch pumps, and as she shifted favouring one foot then the other, her ass slowly rocked back and forth.

Clothed, Sabrina had a relatively petite body with just enough curve to make her stand out as womanly in her slenderness. From your online ‘research,’ Sabrina had a booty that wouldn’t quit even if it was carried by her small frame - her two cheeks were tight and plump at the same time, and she had that delightful diamond gap at the top of her thighs. Not that you could see it now, but you could definitely daydream.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.