The OF Girl - Cover

The OF Girl

Copyright© 2023 by BreaktheBar

Chapter 67

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 67 - When you discover a fellow intern at the law office is filming amateur content, you make the rash decision to approach her about it. You couldn't have dreamed what would come from that one conversation.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   MaleDom   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Harem   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   2nd POV  

Sabrina didn’t end up having a full shower. You helped her get her clothes off and fetched some wet paper towels from the bathroom, wiping her down with a little extra groping on the way. Then, naked as the day she was born and you in nothing but your socks, Sabrina grabbed her various gear and gave you a tour of her OnlyFans work.

She had a few different kinds of lights, though she said the ‘ring light’ was the easiest to use and most effective, and she had four different stands she’d ordered from Amazon to hold her phone. She explained how each one was supposed to work, and how two of them had ended up being pointless. Then she showed you the programs she’d tried on her laptop.

And then you got down to real business and she started showing you the post metrics, and the excel sheets she had put together to track what sort of content got the best responses. She’d decided not to post anywhere but OnlyFans - avoiding the usual social media work that other OnlyFans girls used to drum up subscribers.

The thing about the whole operation she’d put together was that it looked an awful lot like what you would have done as well. Which made sense, considering you’d both taken a lot of the same business and economics classes back at university, if not at the same time then at least with the same professors. You gave a few suggestions, a couple of which she showed you she’d already tried and they hadn’t panned out as useful, and a couple which she had overlooked originally.

“It’s impressive,” you said. You were sitting on the couch, and Sabrina was leaning her naked back against your shoulder and chest as she sat cross-legged with her laptop in her lap. “But I’m guessing you knew that.”

She glanced back at you with a smirk. “Yeah, I just wanted to show it off to someone,” she said. “Not like I can just submit this all for credit in an economics class.”

“Wouldn’t that be something?” you laughed. “Do a self-guided project class and create a successful OnlyFans page?”

“It would be more useful than a lot of other classes they offer,” she grinned. “But no, I’m not showing it off because I think I need help on this side of things. I need the ... well, first I need a better content rollout plan. The progression of what I do on screen seems to be a direct driving factor to growth and longevity - I don’t want this to be a flash in the pan so I can’t just do whatever, but I also don’t want to do this for years. And of course, I also need you for your cock and camera skills.”

“Of course,” you chuckled. “Alright. Well, let’s go over what you’ve already released. Full nude, including close-ups. Solo play with fingers, vibrators and dildo, including blowjobs and masturbation. You talk in your videos, but no face. You did a Jerk Off Instruction video which was super hot, and was one of your best performing videos. And the teasing video from the restaurant is right behind it, right?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.