The OF Girl - Cover

The OF Girl

Copyright© 2023 by BreaktheBar

Chapter 66

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 66 - When you discover a fellow intern at the law office is filming amateur content, you make the rash decision to approach her about it. You couldn't have dreamed what would come from that one conversation.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   MaleDom   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Harem   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   2nd POV  

It was kind of funny. You both knew this first fuck of the day - well, of the afternoon - was really more of a warmup than anything else.

So you fucked.

“God, that’s good,” Sabrina groaned as you sheathed yourself inside her. It had only taken two thrusts to be balls deep, she was so wet and ready for you. “Unh, I can feel you stretching me back out again. I wonder how long it’ll take for me to just adapt to your cock?”

“I hope that never happens,” you laughed, even though the idea of fucking Sabrina so much and often that her body literally moulded itself to you was hot as hell. “This feels amazing.”

“Guess I should do those kegel exercises more, huh?” Sabrina chuckled.

You started thrusting, feeling her clench whenever you went deep like she was trying to keep you in there. You both stopped talking for a bit, just focusing on the sex. At one point she shifted and sat up higher, leaning back and reaching behind her to run her hands through your hair. You leaned your neck around and kissed her, releasing her hips and quickly unbuttoning her blouse by feel.

She moaned into your lips, and you grunted softly as the slap of her small ass on your hips was the only music in the room.

“Faster,” she gasped, releasing the kiss, and she bent back down, getting her ass higher as she pressed her chest to the bed.

You spanked that upturned ass, making her bark out a shocked laugh, and then sped up. She thrust back at you, meeting your impacts, and you felt one of her hands sneak down between her legs and start rubbing at her pussy.

“You close?” you asked.

“Sort of, but not yet,” she said.

You spanked her again, palmed her ass cheeks and tickled her butthole with a finger. “How about now?”

She laughed again, and you could feel her body flexing on your cock and on your finger. “Try harder,” she said.

With a grunt and a frown, you fucked into her hard and stayed there, which made her moan appreciatively. “You need to be more expressive,” you said.

“Fuck your big cock in me, Daddy,” Sabrina said, looking back at you teasingly.

“You know that’s not what I mean,” you said, and pulled out of her.

“Sorry,” she said. “Please keep fucking me?”

You pushed her hip, rolled her from her knees to her side, pulled her to the edge of the bed and lifted one of her legs to your chest, lining back up. “What’s going to get you to come quickly?” you asked.

“Fuck me hard while you lean over me. Make me feel you on top of me,” she said.

So you did. Thankfully she was flexible enough that you were able to thrust into her again and lean forward, her leg pulling back towards her chest as you compressed her until you were buried in her to the root and were hunkered over her. You started fucking her, leaning your weight into her leg.

“Like this?” you asked.

Sabrina didn’t say anything, but she nodded quickly and gasped. You kept fucking her, feeling her pussy stretching in a new way from the different angle, hitting different parts of her.

“Bite me,” Sabrina gasped.

“Where?” you asked, not even phased by her at this point.

“I- don’t know?” she panted.

You pressed her leg harder as you leaned down and kissed her, then softly bit her lower lip.

“Hot,” she gasped. “Now my tit.”

To get your mouth that low you had to roll her more onto her back into a missionary position, though she kept both her legs pulled back to the outside of her chest. You pulled up her bra, a lace thing that was more for decoration than support, revealing her pretty little tits and you sucked one of her pink nipples into your mouth before trailing your lips lower and softly nibbling right under her areola.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.