The OF Girl - Cover

The OF Girl

Copyright© 2023 by BreaktheBar

Chapter 64

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 64 - When you discover a fellow intern at the law office is filming amateur content, you make the rash decision to approach her about it. You couldn't have dreamed what would come from that one conversation.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   MaleDom   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Harem   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   2nd POV  

Work was blessedly normal. You were feeling the effects of the early morning on your energy levels, but drinking a second coffee helped to push that off. Without any special work to do, all five of you interns were able to power through your regular work and made a good dent in the seemingly never-ending pile of documents that were sent to you.

The only real problem is that you wanted to chat with Gemma and Sabrina. Not about anything important, you just wanted to ... be with them. But you were stuck to the usual light conversation and easy banter that had been developed by the three of you over the last month in the office. Sure, a little extra grin or a silent wink happened sometimes, and Sabrina had a tendency to bite the corner of her lower lip in a way that told you she was thinking about your cock when she looked at you, but that was it.

Then, at lunch, Eric and Andy made it clear they were expecting you to follow through on your promise from yesterday and they took a long lunch. That freed you and the girls up to talk, shutting the intern conference room door, but you still kept it fairly light. The feeling that you were doing something illicit was a little fun, but the risks if someone overheard you were too large to get any of you to broach a more risque topic.

Plus, it would have been against the rules, right?

At about forty-five minutes into the long-lunch coverage, you couldn’t handle it anymore and you took out your phone and started a group text.

You: You two are killing me.

Gemma: Are you as horny as I am?

Sabrina: Yes! Fuck, I could grind on the edge of this table and go off.

You: Not helping!

It was strange because the three of you didn’t stop your conversation in the room. Sabrina was talking about this anime show her sister watched, and Gemma was trying to figure out which one it was.

Gemma: Do you need to go relieve yourself?

Sabrina: Our code is ‘satisfy’ himself. I’ll explain later.

You: I can’t do that here in the office.

Sabrina: Garrison is out for the rest of the day, and Wexler is still out on vacation. Go use the washroom near their offices.

You: Really?

Gemma: Do it. But send us a pic.

You looked up from your phone at the two of them. Gemma was flushed and nodded quietly. Sabrina wiggled her eyebrows for a moment and touched the tip of her tongue to her upper lip.

“I’ll ... be back,” you said, slowly standing.

See you soon,” Gemma said.

“Have fun,” Sabrina snickered.

“You two might be the death of me,” you sighed, and stepped out of the conference room to the sound of their soft laughter.

Walking down the hallways of the office, you saw that most of the associates, and all of the partners, were still out to lunch, so you felt a little safer ducking into the washroom and locking the door behind you.

“Fuck,” you muttered to yourself, unzipping and pulling your hard cock out of your pants. You’d only been half-hard before the group text started, but the girls encouraging you to come jerk off together had pushed you to full strength.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.