The OF Girl - Cover

The OF Girl

Copyright© 2023 by BreaktheBar

Chapter 62

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 62 - When you discover a fellow intern at the law office is filming amateur content, you make the rash decision to approach her about it. You couldn't have dreamed what would come from that one conversation.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   MaleDom   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Harem   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   2nd POV  

You woke up to an absolutely wonderful sensation.

“Fuck,” you groaned, your hands coming up and holding the naked thighs that were straddling you. “Sabrina?”

“Open your eyes, sleepy head,” Sabrina whispered from above you. “You almost slept through your alarm.”

You did - there was a sliver of light leaking in from the window, the early summer sun already bright, and you found yourself looking into Sabrina’s eyes as she slowly undulated her body atop yours.

“Morning,” you said with a smile.

“Good morning,” she hummed happily, her hands pressed flat against your chest as she used you as leverage to work her hips. “I hope you don’t mind, I woke up with your cock inside me and horny as hell.”

“Not at all,” you said. “Feel free to wake me up like this any time.”

“I’ll remember that,” she grinned, then kissed you for a while as you fucked softly. When it ended she slowed her hips. “I didn’t end up posting anything at all to OnlyFans last night, is it OK if I take a picture with your dick? I’m thinking a caption like ‘Sorry, finally got to meet Daddy’s Dick last night. WOW.’”

You snorted softly and slid your hands from her thighs to her ass and squeezed. “I don’t know about the caption, but you can take the picture.”

She smirked, knowing exactly what she’d done, and then slowly disengaged from you and threw the covers off of you both. She grabbed her phone and tried a few different angles, then ended up having you take the photo as she licked the head of your cock.

“Just lips and chin,” you said, turning her phone around to show her.

“Perfect,” she nodded and immediately started adding filters and such.

“Ahem,” you said, getting her attention back, then glancing at your hard cock.

“Sorry, D- John,” she said and then started blowing you.

You let the near-name use slide as you revelled in the blowjob. Eventually, in not that long a time, you felt your balls tensing and the orgasm coming on. “Nearly there,” you grunted.

“Come on my lips,” Sabrina said, starting to jerk you off. “I want to taste it, and I want to show my followers that my mouth is yours, just like you said.”

“Fuck!” you groaned, her words surprising you, and you erupted four solid streaks of cum. Three of them trailed from her delicate chin and over her lips, but the first one had missed her mouth completely and hit her in the side of the nose and into her eyes.

“Ick,” Sabrina said, squinting her eye closed.

“Hey, you were the one aiming,” you said.

“I wasn’t expecting you to shoot a fucking rocket,” she laughed.

Eventually you took the photo for her, this time excluding your dick and just showing her pursed lips and chin covered in cum, her small tits hanging in the background as she sat on her hands and knees.

You went and got her a washcloth from her bathroom, and carefully helped her wipe her eye.

“Thanks,” she said, blinking a few times. “I’ve never gotten cum in my eye before. I’m not going to be seeing your swimmers all day, am I?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.