The OF Girl - Cover

The OF Girl

Copyright© 2023 by BreaktheBar

Chapter 61

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 61 - When you discover a fellow intern at the law office is filming amateur content, you make the rash decision to approach her about it. You couldn't have dreamed what would come from that one conversation.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   MaleDom   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Harem   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   2nd POV  

You were still half-spooned with Sabrina as you looked at your phone. You quickly dimmed the screen down to the lowest brightness so you wouldn’t wake her up, and did your best to type one-handed. Auto-correct had to do some work.

You: I am. What’s up, you get home OK?

Gemma: Yeah, fine. Just super fucking horny, and sort of confused.

Gemma: I just left you with another girl. Are you in bed with her now?

You: Yes. She’s asleep.

Gemma: You really tired her out. It was super fucking hot.

You: So you enjoyed your live sex show, huh?

There was a pause, and then Gemma sent you a picture. She was in the bathroom in her apartment and looked like she had just started to wipe off her makeup and get ready to go to bed, the area around one of her eyes was cleaned up and looking more raw and natural. She was just in the background though, the actual photo was of her hand, and two of her fingers were covered in a sheen of slickness.

Gemma: You could probably bottom out in me in one thrust right now, even with your big dick.

You: God, you tease. Lol. And hello, beautiful.

Gemma: OMG. Delete that photo. I didn’t realize you could see my face. Taking off makeup, don’t judge.

You: Judge what? You’re a stunning woman. I appreciate the work you put in to accent it too, but it’s nice to see just You.

The typing dots appeared and disappeared several times before she replied.

Gemma: Really?

You sighed and hesitated for a moment, before slowly lifting the covers off of yourself and taking a picture. She’d gotten you hard all over again. You were laying on your back, your cock sticking straight up and tenting against the covers. Also in view was Sabrina’s naked bum pressed against your hip.

You: Does that answer your question?

Gemma: Maybe. Yes.

Gemma: Fuck, why did we decide to wait to Friday?

You: Because we’re going to make it our thing, not our group thing.

You: Also because I could probably fuck a long time, but my balls are currently running on empty.

Gemma: Oh yeah? Where would you want to drop a big, creamy load for me?

You: I can think of several places. I think the first one is your ass and back though, after we prone-bone. I want to lay my body down against yours and feel you under me from head to foot.

Gemma: Jesus fuck, John. I don’t think I’ve ever had a guy text me something so fucking sexy.

You were typing when you got another photo from her, this one of her bare ass, her panties pulled down and one hand clawing her meaty cheek, but not spreading it.

Gemma: This ass?

You: That’s the one. The second one will happen after I spend some time with my face between your thighs. I plan on getting another taste of you, but right from the source. Just remembering tasting your fingers earlier today makes my mouth water, and I want to make you shiver all over as I lap you up.

Gemma: Yeah? Well I want a taste of you too. After you eat me out, I’m going to show you exactly how much I want your cock all over me. I can’t deepthroat like Sabrina, but I’ve got some tricks of my own. Plus...

Another picture came through, this one of just Gemma’s tits in her bra, but pushed between them was what looked like a hairspray bottle right where a cock would go for a titfuck.

Gemma: Wink wink.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.