The OF Girl - Cover

The OF Girl

Copyright© 2023 by BreaktheBar

Chapter 60

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 60 - When you discover a fellow intern at the law office is filming amateur content, you make the rash decision to approach her about it. You couldn't have dreamed what would come from that one conversation.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   MaleDom   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Harem   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   2nd POV  

Sabrina came.

She came hard.

“NNggaaah!” she screamed, and you were dead certain every neighbour she had probably heard it. Her pussy clamped down and she squirted, her ass thrusting back up at you as you pounded down into her cunt. Her warm juices splashed against your balls as they pulled up into you and you thrust as deep into her as you could and unloaded.

“Fuuuck yes!” You shouted yourself, maybe not as loud as her but with just as much feeling. You came, feeling your cum rocket out of you and quickly filling her tight cunt. Marking her as yours. The first to fuck her raw, the first to come inside her.

The only.

You didn’t have time to consider that primal desire.

Prying your fingers from hers, you reached with one hand and palmed Sabrina throat, choking her again with light pressure. With your other hand, you reached down and tickled her left foot.

The sound of Sabrina sucking in breath roughly despite your choking was almost scary, but the feeling when her orgasming pussy flexed and writhed felt like she was trying to suck you, and all the cum you were pumping inside of her, into some black hole.

“Daddy, yes, please!” she groaned through your choking, and you squeezed her harder. Your orgasm ended, but still hard, you started thrusting into her again feeling the squishing of your cum and hers as you fucked into her. You kept tickling her left foot, which she couldn’t pull away from you because of her position on the table.

“Holy shit,” Gemma said, eyes wide as she watched you fuck Sabrina straight through both of your orgasms, and quickly push Sabrina towards another.

Your cock lost a bit of its rigidity post-orgasm, but stayed hard enough to slide through Sabrina’s cunt, questing deeper. “I fucking love this pussy,” you said. “I love your mouth. I’m going to love your ass. But I will never, ever get tired of this pussy getting filled up with my cum.”

You released her throat, and she whooped as you picked her up off the table and carried her over to the couch, your cock only falling out of her when you tossed her onto the cushions face up. You didn’t give her time to think, kneeling between her legs on the couch and manhandling her legs apart. “Look at this messy fucking cunt,” you said, and palmed it, rubbing her clit hard and getting both of your cum all over your fingers.

“John, please may I come again?” Sabrina begged you.

“Do it,” you said. “You don’t need to ask me again.”

“Thank yoouuuu,” she wailed as she let go, squirting again. She held her own knees, spreading herself apart, as you watched her pussy flex and release, spraying three little squirts of clear juices across the couch. Then, before she finished her orgasm, you replaced your hand with your cock and thrust back into her, crushing your body down on hers as you began thrusting quickly.

Sabrina wrapped her arms around your back and her legs around your hips, panting into your ear with girlish whimpers as you pounded away. “Thank you,” she kept gasping. “Thank you, thank you.”

You kissed her, sloppy and hard with both of your efforts to fuck each other. She came again, almost biting your tongue when she did it, but no squirt this time.

“Fuck, you two,” Gemma groaned. She was still over at the table, watching you fuck, though she’d pressed her legs closed, apparently having finished herself off. “How are you still going?”

Sabrina moaned wordlessly, squeezing her eyes shut tight as her muscles all flexed. Not another orgasm, just a shock of another building.

“One more,” you said to her. “One more. What will get you there?”

“I- I don’t know,” she gasped. “One more, one more.”

You buried yourself inside of her, all the way to the hilt, and you cupped her face softly and kissed her lips as tenderly as you could.

She came, sobbing just a little as you switched tacts on her, and as she clung to you she cried and came, and feeling her cunt milk you for all it was worth you came again as well, though little came out.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.