The OF Girl - Cover

The OF Girl

Copyright© 2023 by BreaktheBar

Chapter 56

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 56 - When you discover a fellow intern at the law office is filming amateur content, you make the rash decision to approach her about it. You couldn't have dreamed what would come from that one conversation.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   MaleDom   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Harem   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   2nd POV  

Sabrina glanced down at your cock, and then licked her upper lip as she made her decision. “Cowgirl,” she said. “I want you to finish off this time by absolutely pounding the ever-loving fuck out of me, so cowgirl to start.”

You stood from where you’d been sitting on the floor of the apartment with Gemma and helped the blonde up as well. One last kiss with her, firm but short, and she grinned and nodded.

“Alright, cowgirl,” you said, and sat down on the couch right where Sabrina had been upside down and getting face fucked not five minutes earlier. “Come here.”

Sabrina did, rubbing her pussy with two fingers, before stepping up onto the couch with her feet on either side of your legs, preparing to lower down onto you. This, however, brought her pussy to a deliciously close angle and instead of letting her continue you grabbed her hips and pulled her forward, burying your face into her mound and the gap between her skinny thighs.

“Oh, fuuuuck, John,” she moaned, immediately wrapping her fingers in your hair and holding you close as you buried your tongue inside her wet pussy. “Yes, please, baby. Oh, you’re good with that tongue.”

You nuzzled her clit with your nose, making her body shudder, and she leaned her torso further forward and put one hand on the wall behind you to brace herself as she spread her legs a little more.

Your hands were busy, kneading her firm little ass cheeks, and you could feel her flexing back at your massage.

“God, you make my little hole tingle,” she said. “Your fat tongue feels so good, baby. Fuck, I want more than your tongue though! I’ve been dying to get to that cock. Gemma, is his cock hard? I can’t see it, is he hard from eating me out?”

Gemma, who you couldn’t see considering your vision was full of Sabrina’s pubic mound and stomach, spoke from nearby. “It is. It’s full and rock-hard. And he likes your filthy mouth, you dirty little Benefits slut. Every time you say something naughty, his cock flexes.”

“Oh, fuck that’s hot. Do you like me talking dirty, baby? Do you like it when I tell you how fucking good you run your tongue around my pussy lips? How you’re the best oral I’ve ever, ever gotten? My ex got bored with oral, he didn’t think it was sexy. God, he was an idiot if this is what oral can be like. Unnngh, just suck on my lips, baby. Yes, like that! Fuck, and your tongue- yesss!”

You needed more room to work, so you used one hand to shift Sabrina, lifting her leg over your shoulder and spreading her wider as she braced her foot against the top of the backrest of the couch.

“Oh, fucking hell Daddy!” Sabrina cried out as you drilled your tongue as deep into her as you could, feeling her hole squeeze against your tongue.

In response you spanked her ass without removing your tongue from her, the loud clap breaking her moans.

“Fuck! Sorry, baby,” she said. “I was bad again, wasn’t I?”

Gemma, even closer than before, answered for you. “You were. Do you like being a brat, or does it just come naturally to you?”

“I want to be good,” Sabrina moaned.

“Fuck. I can see him tonguing you,” Gemma said. She was only inches from you now, probably leaning in and looking from up close under Sabrina’s ass. You spread Sabrina’s cheeks, showing Gemma everything. “God, that’s fucking hot. Your holes spread open like that for John. Would you let him fuck your ass if he wanted?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.