The OF Girl - Cover

The OF Girl

Copyright© 2023 by BreaktheBar

Chapter 55

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 55 - When you discover a fellow intern at the law office is filming amateur content, you make the rash decision to approach her about it. You couldn't have dreamed what would come from that one conversation.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   MaleDom   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Harem   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   2nd POV  

You were thrusting firmer now. Faster. Your balls were tapping against Sabrina’s nose over and over as your cockhead remained in her throat. Gemma was squeezing her neck firmly, and you could feel the additional tightness.

“Fuck, it’s so good,” you groaned. You leaned forward and grabbed Sabrina’s small tits again, pinching her nipples between your thumb and forefingers, thrusting into her throat just a little bit more insistently. At the same time, you leaned your lips forward and kissed Gemma’s bare stomach.

“Stop,” she said, though she leaned into you. “This isn’t a threesome.”

“I know, I just can’t resist you,” you shrugged.

She smirked, knowing how much of a line that sounded like but still appreciating it.

Sabrina tapped your leg with her hand, and you pulled out and Gemma pulled her hand from her throat.

While she gasped for breath, coughing a little bit, you rubbed your cock on her face again, smearing her makeup with the amount of spittle she’d left on you.

“Harder,” she gasped, still fighting for breath but not wanting to wait.

“Cock or choking?” you asked.

“Yes,” she coughed, then grinned, and then fished your dick back into her mouth and awkwardly bobbed on it a few times.

“I guess we go harder,” you shrugged.

Gemma took Sabrina’s throat in her hand again and really squeezed, and you pushed your way back into her throat and started thrusting hard, your nuts now bouncing off of her nose with every thrust.

“Hnnnnnnng,” Sabrina keened somewhere in her chest.

You shifted your stance again, shortening your stroke a bit and not achieving maximum depth, but it let you lean forward enough to slap her thighs apart. Sabrina acquiesced, spreading her skinny thighs, and you immediately cupped her pussy and tapped two fingers against her clit firmly. She mumbled a shriek, vibrating her throat around your dick even as it got squeezed by Gemma.

“Fuck, you fucking-” you groaned. You tapped her again, firmer, and then really rubbed down on her clit side to side as your palm pressed against her pubic mound. She was wet as hell.

The keening rose in pitch, and Sabrina’s body seized up, her legs tensing together and trapping your hand on her pussy, and every muscle in her throat constricting at once.

Gemma didn’t let go as Sabrina came with your cock in her throat, but you did stop thrusting for fear of actually breaking her while she was like this.

As soon as she relaxed she tried to breathe, and you pulled out just as she started to gag, and Gemma pulled her hand away.

“Fuuck,” you groaned, wrapping your hand around your cock and pumping it quickly. “Gonna come.”

Gemma slapped your hand away and shifted, standing behind you and leaning down over you, taking your cock in her hand and pumping you herself. Her bra-clad tits were pressed into her back as she looked over your shoulder and spoke into your ear. “That was the hottest thing I think I’ve ever done. You’re such a fucking sex goddess, Sabrina. Fuck. And John, that was so fucking hot. You stretched out her throat and knew just when to beat her little clit up a little. God, I can’t wait for my turn on Friday. Now fucking unload on her. Cover this slut. Mark her as yours. As ours. Sabrina is our sex goddess. Our slutty little friend with benefits.”

“Do it,” Sabrina said, looking up at you from below your cock having caught her breath. “Do it, baby.” She raised her lips and took your balls back into her mouth, sucking on you as Gemma kept stroking you off as fast as she could.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.