The OF Girl - Cover

The OF Girl

Copyright© 2023 by BreaktheBar

Chapter 53

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 53 - When you discover a fellow intern at the law office is filming amateur content, you make the rash decision to approach her about it. You couldn't have dreamed what would come from that one conversation.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   MaleDom   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Harem   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   2nd POV  

The apartment was small - a kitchenette to the left of the entryway, with a living room immediately in front. There was a glass sliding door leading out onto the decently sized balcony Sabrina had called you from on Monday night. A door on the right wall of the living room led into a bedroom.

Sabrina was already practically naked by the time you and Gemma had kicked off your shoes.

“Impatient, much?” Gemma laughed.

“Yes!” Sabrina said. She was wearing a bra that matched the thong she had stuffed into your pocket, though it didn’t look like it was meant to give much support as the thin lace cupped her small breasts. She still had that little exclamation point trimmed into her pubic hair on her mound, and she was shifting her weight from hip to hip. “I haven’t had sex in almost a year, and John was good with his tongue but I’ve had that cock in my mouth four times now and my engine is fucking rumbling.”

“Guess you better get naked then,” Gemma smirked, slapping you on the ass.

You stepped into the living room fully, picking up Sabrina by the waist and raising her to kiss you. She wrapped her arms around your neck and her thin legs around your waist, hugging you tight as she thrust her tongue into your mouth. “Mmm,” she hummed, then broke away and looked over your shoulder. “He tastes like strawberry. Lip Gloss?”

“Oops,” Gemma said.

“No, I like it,” Sabrina laughed, then kissed you again.

You were holding her by her bare ass, palming her pert little cheeks and kneading them, and she started humping her hips at you.

“God, you are a horny little bitch, aren’t you?” you laughed.

“If I don’t get your cock soon, I’m going to tie you to a chair and make Gemma take care of me with a dildo while you’re forced to watch and can’t jerk off,” she said, playfully growling and taking the tip of your nose between her teeth.

“Out here on the couch, or in the bedroom?” you asked.

“Don’t want to mess my sheets and have to wash them,” she said. “Fuck me unconscious and tuck me in after.”

“Fuck, that sounds hot,” Gemma said.

You glanced back at her and found that she’d sat down on the chair close to the couch. She’d already taken off her pantsuit jacket, leaving her in her blouse with the buttons still undone and showing cleavage. She was watching you and Sabrina, leaning forward in the seat.

“Out here it is,” you said, and carried Sabrina over to the couch and set her down, before standing with your crotch near her face. “If you want it so bad, take it out.”

“Gladly,” she smirked and started working on your pants as you began unbuttoning your shirt. She got your cock out of the hole in your briefs and through the zipper quickly, not even bothering to take your pants off. You were already hard, and Sabrina immediately took your cockhead into her mouth as she looked up at you with her big eyes.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.