The OF Girl - Cover

The OF Girl

Copyright© 2023 by BreaktheBar

Chapter 50

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 50 - When you discover a fellow intern at the law office is filming amateur content, you make the rash decision to approach her about it. You couldn't have dreamed what would come from that one conversation.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   MaleDom   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Harem   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   2nd POV  

Before heading back to the intern conference room, you stopped in the washroom to just look at yourself in the mirror. You rubbed your face with some water and decided that it had been worth looking like a bumbling fool in front of Bill if Garrisson was happy with the results. His reference, plus any you could get from the other partners, would be a great boost to your law school applications.

Just as you were leaving you caught sight of yourself from behind in the mirror and realized your back pocket was bulging and remembered Gemma had put something in there back in the lobby. With everything else going on, you’d even sat on it without realizing it.

Plucking it out, you realized it was white fabric. White, lacey, still just a little damp fabric.

Gemma had slipped you her panties! The ones she’d been wearing while frigging herself watching Sabrina give you a blowjob.

“Fuck,” you muttered, holding them for a long moment. There was a part of you, that nasty part that first caught Sabrina on OnlyFans to begin with and dreamed about abusing the information, that wanted to just bury your nose in it and smell Gemma. But you knew if you did, you were likely to get rock hard. Just the fact that she had slipped you such a personal thing in secret, in public, already had you at half-chub.

You breathed out and ended up folding them carefully and slid them into your front pocket so they weren’t an obvious bulge. Then you straightened yourself out one more time, looked yourself in the eye in the mirror, and went back to the intern office.

All of the other interns wanted the story of the meeting out of you, so half of the rest of the day was you trying to tell it while also fielding questions interrupting you. Sabrina was giggling as you talked about how her Uncle looked and had plenty of commentaries to give on how you could have annoyed him even more. Gemma giggled as well, but you could tell it was more in a shared-embarrassment sort of way as she flushed. She definitely wasn’t the kind of person who would take on a job like that, embarrassing herself even for show to get ahead.

Maybe that was a commentary on the difference between your two girls - Sabrina got a thrill out of her OnlyFans experiment, exposing herself to people. Gemma was still outgoing, but more reserved. Wanted to be sure of things.

By the end of the day, Eric and Andy were mollified, especially when the other three of you were able to catch up on the regular work for the day and still get everything searched and sorted in time.

You slipped into the washroom again before leaving, while Gemma and Sabrina loitered in the intern conference room talking about some show you’d never heard of, allowing Eric and Andy to exit without you.

Once you and the girls reunited at the elevator, Gemma explained the appointments at the clinic uptown. You ordered an Uber, despite the rush hour pricing, and it was waiting for you on your way out after all saying goodbye to Becks

Inside the Uber, all three of you piled into the back seat of the white sedan, saying hello to your driver Wesley. “Where is this we’re headed?” he asked you, pulling into traffic.

“A clinic,” Gemma said.

“You aren’t all sick or something, are you?” Wesley asked.

“No, no, nothing like that,” Sabrina said.

“Wait, this ain’t for an abortion, is it? Cause I don’t want to be no abortion-taxi,” Wesley said.

“Dude, first,” you said. “That’s pretty fucked up. Whether you agree with abortions or not. Two, we’re going to make our monthly blood drive donations.”

“Oh,” Wesley said. “Well ... uh ... Y’all want some bottled water? I’ve got a cooler up here.”

None of you wanted water. Sabrina, who was sitting directly behind Wesley and was the person he could see the least, winked at you and mouthed, ’Nice one.’

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.