The OF Girl - Cover

The OF Girl

Copyright© 2023 by BreaktheBar

Chapter 47

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 47 - When you discover a fellow intern at the law office is filming amateur content, you make the rash decision to approach her about it. You couldn't have dreamed what would come from that one conversation.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   MaleDom   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Harem   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   2nd POV  

“Mouth,” you groaned. “In your mouth.”

“Your mouth,” Sabrina whispered with a naughty smirk. “That’s what you said, right? My mouth belongs to you, my lips? That’s fffffucking hot.” She extended the F, maximizing the sensuality.

“Now,” you grunted and shifted your hips forward.

Sabrina took you between her lips again and started jerking you at the base of your cock, milking you as you erupted inside her mouth.

“Uuuungh,” you groaned, feeling the waves of pleasure zap through you.

“Mmmmm,” Sabrina moaned as her mouth filled, like she was taking the first bite of a delicious meal at the most expensive dining experience.

“Huh,” Gemma gasped. “Huh. Huh.” She was frigging herself hard now, her lace underwear not revealing anything other than the movement of her hand at her pussy, but that was enough.

“Fucking take it all,” you said, and Sabrina did. She slid her full mouth down farther, slurping and swallowing your dick, sucking the last remnant of cum out of you, then slid off leaving your cock shiny and clean.

“Aaah,” she said, opening her mouth and showing you and Gemma her mouth was absolutely full of cum.

“You fucking slut,” Gemma sighed, half-giggling as her own orgasm slowly tickled to a stop.

Sabrina fumbled for her phone and opened it up, handing it to you. “Pic’ure,” she said around her mouthful.

You quickly scanned through a couple of filters, but were taking too long and Gemma took the phone from you. “This one,” she said, showing you, and then took a picture of Sabrina on her knees, looking up into the camera with a mouth full of your cum.

“That’s fucking hot, but not on brand,” you said. “Hold on, let me.” You lined up a new shot, this time only including Sabrina’s mouth, chin and a shot down at her clothed chest. Then, for shits, you stood up and rested the top of your softening cock on her bottom lip and took another. “There, that’s her brand.”

“MMmmah,” Sabrina said after she gulped down the mouthful of cum. “Sorry, Gemma. Wasn’t sure if you wanted some of that or not.”

“I’m finding out I’m this level of kinky, I don’t know if I’m snowball a load kinky yet,” Gemma said.

You went to tuck your cock away, but Sabrina stopped you. “I got it,” she said, and carefully took you back in her slim fingers and tucked your dick back into your briefs, then zipped you up and started buckling your belt.

“Full service package, huh?” you asked.

“For a load like that? Absolutely,” she said. “Least I can do considering that picture will probably be downloaded a couple thousand times by the end of the day.”

“That’s weird to think about,” Gemma said. She’d leaned back against the desk again, but hadn’t fixed her own pants.

“Alright,” you said, handing back Sabrina’s phone. “I’ve got about half an hour still, but we should get upstairs.”

“Wait,” Gemma said. “There’s one last thing. Rule Six.”

“I thought you said there were five rules?” you asked.

“That’s because we agreed on this whole encounter happening before Rule Six went into effect,” Sabrina said. “From now on, no more sexual stuff in the office. No sitting in laps, no groping, not even kissing, or pecks on the cheek. We shouldn’t have done that when we left for lunch, I’m sure that spurred on Andy and Eric.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.