The OF Girl - Cover

The OF Girl

Copyright© 2023 by BreaktheBar

Chapter 37

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 37 - When you discover a fellow intern at the law office is filming amateur content, you make the rash decision to approach her about it. You couldn't have dreamed what would come from that one conversation.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   MaleDom   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Harem   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   2nd POV  

You played two rounds of DDR with Gemma and got absolutely stomped. It wasn’t even because you were bad at it - it was because she was really fucking good, and you were distracted. Even with a bra on, the quick-stepping movements of the game had Gemma’s sizely natural tits jiggling and bouncing, her cleavage surging in the summer dress as she laughed and had her hands out for balance as she played on expert.

After the second round, while a good ten people around the big DDR machine were clapping having watched the show, Gemma grabbed your hand with both of hers, leaning forward as she bit her lip and grinned playfully. “I told you,” she said.

“You did, that was pretty amazing,” you said, and leaned down and pecked her lips.

“Want to see me really compete?”

“Uh, sure,” you said. “That wasn’t at your best?”

She shook her head. “This was my favourite way to exercise back in high school. I had my own mats at home and everything. Watch this.”

You stepped down off of the Player 2 platform, and as Gemma put in another token and started pressing the pads with her feet to cycle the song choices another woman stepped up onto the platform you had vacated. She was a slight girl of Asian descent - Chinese, you thought, but you really weren’t sure - and was dressed in shiny black hotpants that showed off just a little of her lower butt cheeks beneath fishnet stockings. Up top she was wearing what looked like a men’s t-shirt with the arms ripped off, the hems still frayed, with the waist tied up to show off her abdomen like a crop top.

Gemma and this woman started talking to each other, quickly devolving into some sort of jargon for the game as they both were apparently very good at it. The Asian woman kicked off her black pumps like Gemma had when she first took to the game, both of them playing in their bare feet.

Then they both selected the hardest difficulty on their song choice, and the show started.

The Asian woman was a little better than Gemma, though you couldn’t really tell by how much. What was the difference between a chain of 30 ‘perfects’ and 32 ‘perfects’? You weren’t really watching the screens much anyways.

Gemma ‘danced’ with wild abandon, grinning like mad as she twisted her hips and touched her toes or heels to the arrow pads under her. The Asian woman was the same, and she looked over at Gemma and they made eye contact, laughing as neither of them watched the screen and the prompts, playing the song by memory.

The crowd of watchers started growing and cheering. And then they cheered even louder when the Asian woman spun around and started playing the game backwards.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.