The OF Girl - Cover

The OF Girl

Copyright© 2023 by BreaktheBar

Chapter 35

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 35 - When you discover a fellow intern at the law office is filming amateur content, you make the rash decision to approach her about it. You couldn't have dreamed what would come from that one conversation.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   MaleDom   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Harem   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   2nd POV  

You were so surprised that you didn’t have a chance to kiss her back before it was over.

“Sorry,” she said, with a blush as she pulled away. “I just realized I was dumping my baggage all over the place and I wanted to do that before you found a reason we should call it an early night.”

“Gemma, I- That’s not what I was thinking at all,” you said. “I mean, I’m sorry?”

“What are you sorry for?” she asked.

A lot of things, you thought.

“Well, let’s start with your hard break-up,” you said, and offered her a hug. She accepted, and you felt those big tits of hers pressed into your chest as you squeezed each other. Once she sat back on her stool you took a breath and continued. “I’m also feeling guilty about ... well, the way we’re doing this?”

“You mean because of the Sabrina thing,” Gemma said, and I nodded. Now it was Gemma’s turn to take a breath, and she took a sip of her drink as well. “Look, John. I can’t rightfully think of that as cheating or whatever because we hadn’t even been out yet, let alone had a conversation about being exclusive or anything. So don’t worry about yesterday, OK? I’m here.”

You didn’t know how Sabrina was going to feel about this, but you decided you had to deviate from her plan. She wanted to talk to Gemma tomorrow about the whole thing, but after hearing Gemma’s story ... you couldn’t let it sit.

“Gemma, I need to tell you something,” you said.

Gemma exhaled heavily in a sigh. “Please tell me there isn’t a girlfriend back home as well or something,” she said. “I can’t be the girl who you cheat with.”

“No, there’s no one else,” you said. “But Sabrina ... look, full disclosure, alright? Sabrina and I want to see each other more, same rules as we had before. It’s no strings, not dating. Just friends with benefits. And she wants to talk to you about continuing to do that even if we’re dating.”

Gemma pursed her lips and her brow creased as she listened to you. “Anything else I should know?” she asked.

“I-” you hesitated, but you were all in now. Either Gemma would consider it, or she wouldn’t. Just the sneaking around today was a little much, you couldn’t imagine moving forward without talking about it, spending hours with each girl and avoiding whole topics with just one of them. “Sabrina came over to help me get ready for this date. And she, ah, wanted to make sure I was completely at ease.”

“You guys had sex?” Gemma asked.

“Oral. She, uh, blew me and then I ate her out, then she blew me again.”

Gemma pursed her lips again, then bit the inside of her cheek as she was thinking, then she tapped something on her phone and raised it to her ear. You could tell it was ringing, and then someone picked up.

“Yeah, hey. Yeah. Yeah, he told me. Well, you didn’t tell me he was going to go down on you as well. Uh-huh. Yeah. I guess that’s good to hear. Yeah. You, too.” Then she held the phone out to you, “She wants to talk to you.”

“Sabrina?” you asked as you brought the phone up to your ear.

“Hey, John,” she said. It was Sabrina. “So, I’m honestly a little mad that you didn’t do what I said and wait for me to talk to her, but also when Gemma said she wanted to run this one test to make sure you were who we thought you were, I knew I wanted you to pass.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.