The OF Girl - Cover

The OF Girl

Copyright© 2023 by BreaktheBar

Chapter 32

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 32 - When you discover a fellow intern at the law office is filming amateur content, you make the rash decision to approach her about it. You couldn't have dreamed what would come from that one conversation.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   MaleDom   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Harem   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   2nd POV  

The thing about watching Sabrina in the shower, live and in person, was it was just way better than watching a video of her doing it. In-person, first off, you could see her full face. She always kept her face out of frame on her OnlyFans videos, and now you could not only watch her facial expressions, but she would look right back at you, making eye contact as she smirked or giggled.

Then there was the fact that you could interact.

“You know, the whole idea here was that I would take the edge off for you,” Sabrina said. She had her long, dark brown hair pulled up and back with a hair tie to keep it out of the water and she was currently soaping up her chest with your body wash. “I can see you getting hard in your shorts again, John. Maybe you should stop watching me wash your cum off.”

“Do you really think I could tear my eyes away from you if I tried?” you asked.

“Probably not, you are a horny pervert,” she laughed. She shifted, moving her soapy tits under the spray of the water, and you stopped brushing your teeth to watch. It was Goddamn mesmerizing, the water and soap pouring over her lithe body, battering her fair skin and hard, pokey nipples.

“John! Keep getting ready,” she laughed, turning her back to you. “No more show for you.”

“If you think your ass is any less gorgeous, I’ve got some bad news for you,” you chuckled, and reached into the shower and gave her butt cheek a pinch.

“Ah!” she gasped, hopping away from you and then turning and glaring. “I think that would be considered sexual harassment, Mister.”

“Maybe if I did it in the office,” you replied. “But you’d probably like it.”

“I would. As long as no one caught us,” Sabrina grinned slyly.

She continued washing, moving on to her thighs where she’d accidentally smeared more of your cum.

You busied yourself - you had already washed your face to get her juices off of you, and you finished brushing your teeth and rinsed. When you turned back to Sabrina she was shutting off the shower.

“Towel, please?” she asked.

You grabbed your towel from the rack - only two hanging there, and you really hoped Mosche just used his own but suspected he might use yours indiscriminately - and opened it up for Sabrina to step into.

She did, with a sweet and warm smile, and you bundled her up and hugged her to you.

“Mmm, what’s with the royal treatment?” she asked.

You held her for a long moment, putting your chin on her dry head as you both looked at yourselves in the mirror. “What are you saying,” you asked. “You’ve never had a boy toy want to wash you, dry you and let you give him a makeover before?”

Sabrina blushed, and you felt her push her ass back against your hard cock in your shorts. “No, actually. I mean, I had a couple of showers with my ex that had some hanky panky, but we always dried ourselves off.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.