The OF Girl - Cover

The OF Girl

Copyright© 2023 by BreaktheBar

Chapter 31

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 31 - When you discover a fellow intern at the law office is filming amateur content, you make the rash decision to approach her about it. You couldn't have dreamed what would come from that one conversation.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   MaleDom   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Harem   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   2nd POV  

Sabrina didn’t even get her shorts and thong past her knees before you were kneeling in front of her. You grabbed her legs and tilted her back, and then yanked her ass to the edge of the bed. She spread her legs the little bit she could, but you didn’t need it. Her cunt, flushed with arousal and wet enough to have left a spot on her thong, was pushed out between her thighs.

You devoured her. That was the only way you could describe it. You buried your face between those smooth little lips, driving your tongue into her, tasting as much of her as you could.

“Ooooohh, John! Fuck, I’m going to come so fast. Fuck, fuck!” Sabrina moaned. Her leg was already twitching. “Fuck, you weren’t supposed to- Fuck!”

You slid your middle finger into her, palm up so you could make that ‘come hither’ motion that porn talks about so much, and wrapped your lips around her clit hood and danced your tongue in light flicks.

That pushed Sabrina over the edge, and she grabbed her legs, still trapped in her shorts, and pulled them back to her chest as she started bouncing while she came.

You kept fingering her, but she was tight and you didn’t want to force a second finger in her while she was coming, so instead you did something else that you’d been dreaming about while you watched her OnlyFans. You lowed down and you probed your tongue against her ass. Immediately she clenched, another spasm of orgasm, and then she rolled away, panting hard.

“N- no, no,” she hummed, shaking her head. “Too much, too much.”

She panted, and you fell back on your butt on the floor of your bedroom, just staring at her bare ass above you.

Eventually, she sat up, a hazy grin on her face. “I was just supposed to be relieving the pressure for you, mister.”

“Well I wasn’t going to just leave you hanging again,” you said.

“Yeah, but now you’ve got my pussy all over your face,” Sabrina said. “We’re going to need to teach you some technique, cause that was a Wow out of 10 for enthusiasm, but we don’t need you getting quite so messy every time.”

“I’m sorry, but you’re one to talk about getting messy,” you laughed.

Sabrina looked down at herself and started to laugh as well. Her chest was covered in smeared cum, along with her thighs and knees from her pulling her legs back against it. “Oh my god, I’m going to need a shower,” she laughed. “What time is it?”

You glanced at the clock. “6:30,” you said.

“How long does it take to get to the arcade bar?” she asked.

“Um, forty-five minutes by transit,” you said.

“OK, we have plenty of time,” she said. She stood up and kicked off her shorts, then picked up her thong and stuffed it under my pillow. “That’s for you.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.